Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I'm planning to end the league off with testing out strange or obscure spectre minions. Does anybody have any recommendations for some minions that might be neat to test out but might not be totally "optimal" for mapping/bossing?
If I change (in town, obviously) my chest for another one, will I lose my spectres ? Its been a while since I did that, cant remember what was the rule here. I think it was ok if I keep the Raise Spectre gem in the same position ?
@kayella How do we get blasphemy with assasin's mark to work? What do we give up?
"NOTE: +1 spectre body armour is drop only (mod cannot be crafted)"

so it isnt possible to hit with alteration?
Against everything my gut was telling me, I followed a cluster jewel crafting guide to try to make decent ones for summoners.

Blew over 1200 alts with no hits. The only keepable ones were two non-matching mediums, then I quit.

That was easily the least amount of fun I've ever had playing this game.
"
kayella написал:
"
Joshua_march написал:
Hi,

Love the build and currently trying to kill Sirus a8. I have done a deathless a6. I had a question about the watchers eye with the you gain onslaught ability. Does it apply to you or the minions? Its just a 9ex difference in price to get that on top of the phasing while affected by haste.

Thnanks

All watchers eyes only give benefit to the player. I used onslaught eye for spiders build. It's just a luxury to give me +20% ms.
I'd probably argue that it's not worth the cost, at least not before a lot of other things since we're already using Cinderswallow Urn which is an Onslaught flask.
"
Covidicus написал:
Against everything my gut was telling me, I followed a cluster jewel crafting guide to try to make decent ones for summoners.

Blew over 1200 alts with no hits. The only keepable ones were two non-matching mediums, then I quit.

That was easily the least amount of fun I've ever had playing this game.

Dont bother with large cluster jewel, RNG is too high

You can try to craft aura medium cluster jewel. You need a jewel with item level<84 to reduce the mod pool, then just roll it with alts. When ever you hit Vengegul commander, Precise commander or jewel socket, augument and regal. You will get atleast 1 jewel per 100c worth of alts
Последняя редакция: H0X9. Время: 3 мая 2020 г., 1:11:19
"
kayella написал:
"
chickyd3v написал:
"
kayella написал:

Oh sorry!

Try this: https://pastebin.com/Y7CE0JLa

Use Redemption Knights with this version of S&S. I'll make a video for it this weekend!

The error 302 is because I edited my POB for Redemption Knight.

Hi Kay,
Can I use this PoB with Redemption Sentry (of course with ranged support gems)?

I haven't tried it yet, but it should work fine. Maybe keep Sentries with bossing gem set up because you don't need them for clearing (spider's job).

If you try it, please give some feedback :)

Tried that, very smooth mapping. For bossing, this is the first time I can kill Sirus A6 deathless LOL. Amazing! Sirus died after about 1 minute! He even didn't has time to call the big meteor.
"
kayella написал:
"
RobbenklopperCH написал:
@Kay

You've got "0.48% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life" on one of your rings, do the spiders proc that leech? And do you get that leeched life?

Totally random mod!

I bought the ring because of t1 life, 40% lightning and open suffix. The attack mod is useless actually.

My life sustain is completely from 2% cold blooded killer and 3% cinderswallow flask. I also have the life leech craft on cinderswallow.

Now I know why you're playing this combination :D This is totally awesome!
Thanks!
Последняя редакция: RobbenklopperCH. Время: 3 мая 2020 г., 3:11:22
"
kayella написал:
"
arikshkol написал:
So if i am using rs it's better to use assassin's mark+blasphemy then curse on hit+frostbite?

AM is better for mapping because it gives power charge and 2.6% crit chance. Crit chance is about 50% so freeze chance is 50%.

Frostbite give 14% freeze chance. Crit chance is 12.5%, so freeze chance is 26%.

About blasphemy:

1. RS usually fall behind and shoot from behind you.
2. stop to cast = stop moving = get hit = die.

So AM + Blas mean you can curse everything without stopping. It makes mapping faster and safer.

Thanks you very much for this explanation!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация