Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Covidicus написал:
Against everything my gut was telling me, I followed a cluster jewel crafting guide to try to make decent ones for summoners.

Blew over 1200 alts with no hits. The only keepable ones were two non-matching mediums, then I quit.

That was easily the least amount of fun I've ever had playing this game.

Sorry just seen your comment before. Mediums are easier to craft. Alt spam until one mod you want or socket -> aug orb if needed-> regal.

I'd buy the large cluster with two sockets though.
Did anyone put Blasphemy + AM to spiders build? how did it fit in? which aura should we sacrifice for AM?
Having AM as an aura is a great idea, but I couldn't see how I can reduce the reserved mana of Haste and Hatred to fit the Blasphemy in
Hi guys, I have lost my Redemption Sentries after changing my boots. Could someone using the same, please invite me to get them back? Tip is promised. Thank you.

Thanks a lot for helping out with the Sentries. I have got them back.
Have a great one :)
Последняя редакция: Karrimor. Время: 3 мая 2020 г., 9:55:13
Meh... The problem of loosing the spectres stands really huge... It can be by accident or attribute requirements have been breached or something else and they're gone... Need to spawn Veritania, and , here I have to say I'm not too familiar with this mechanic, but what if you have already collected all the blue stones on the map? Will it spawn again? Or it won't and this means you have lost your RS forever (not talking about collab with other players)?
"
Zaratustra888 написал:
Meh... The problem of loosing the spectres stands really huge... It can be by accident or attribute requirements have been breached or something else and they're gone... Need to spawn Veritania, and , here I have to say I'm not too familiar with this mechanic, but what if you have already collected all the blue stones on the map? Will it spawn again? Or it won't and this means you have lost your RS forever (not talking about collab with other players)?

Just get another character adn raise the spectre. Use them as archive.
I am running the eb mom version of this build and had the 6 blue chest setup for slave drivers until I finally found a Redemption Sentry. I got all 5 summoned and left town to then setup my gear and color and get all the gem links and when I returned back to my hideout they were gone and my map was closed so now I have a very specific setup and no spectres or ability to get more atm, what do I replace them with without changing my coloring, I have no white sockets and 3b 2g 1r.
Последняя редакция: Suburban_Errorist. Время: 3 мая 2020 г., 9:47:20
"
Zaratustra888 написал:

When your spectres disappears for some reason (changing equipment, changing gem...), Make sure it happens in your hideout. You can still use Desecrate to summon your last spectres's cropses. you do your change in your hideout, and don't leave the hideout until you have summoned your spectres back. If you leave your hideout then back, you will only able to summon skeleton corpses.
Can some1 please give me advice with cluster jewels ?
I know most people have more important things to do but I'm still a bit clueless about how I'd proceed with my character.

Also would appreciate if you'd take a look at my Equipment.

I'm using Baranite Thaumaturge as Spectre , Large Cluster with Feasting Friends, Vicious Bite, Medium Cluster with incr Aura effect and First among equals + Precise Comamnder.

I got no problem running T16 maps and killed Sirus on A5 without dmg problems so far. Still I feel like I'd do much more with my build but due to my lacking experience in PoE I'm a bit helpless.

Also I got like 5ex to spare right now
"
Davwader написал:
Can some1 please give me advice with cluster jewels ?
I know most people have more important things to do but I'm still a bit clueless about how I'd proceed with my character.

Also would appreciate if you'd take a look at my Equipment.

I'm using Baranite Thaumaturge as Spectre , Large Cluster with Feasting Friends, Vicious Bite, Medium Cluster with incr Aura effect and First among equals + Precise Comamnder.

I got no problem running T16 maps and killed Sirus on A5 without dmg problems so far. Still I feel like I'd do much more with my build but due to my lacking experience in PoE I'm a bit helpless.

Also I got like 5ex to spare right now

Few things on your tree:
- Remove Unending Hunger. You'll be fine without it.
- Move the Anatomical Jewel to the Unending Hunger. Current position is wrong.
- If you still want to keep the life nodes on the left tree, put The Blue Nightmare there for a lot of block chance ( since you're using recover %life on block on your shield & Rumi flask).

Cluster : check Kay profile for the cluster jewels.

This is the chest I crafted guys. The Redeemers suffix is very good- MUCH more dps and movespeed.

https://pastebin.com/eKUx0gGt

This is the current tree I'm using, with two sets of clusters. You can also check my character.. I'm open for any improvement of course.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация