Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
kayella написал:
If you use Phase Run, then the boss can actually lose agro on your necro. So extra taunt and body block is always useful. Are the wolves tanky enough to hold endgame bosses?

I use small jewel with enduring composure. Another player recommended it a few weeks ago and it's a great idea. Your character always gets hit, so always has 3 end charges.
They actually have about the same base HP as level 20 Zombies so they're decent and don't completely crumble like skeletons. Mine run about 10k HPs at 64% increased life. Massive AoE physical can wipe them out as they have zero armor but other than that I tend to have some left by the time map bosses are dead.
Hi, I'm trying the EB + MoM version of this build with Redemption Sentries but my sentries don't seem to be getting power charges reliably. I'm only level 91 so I only have one vengeful commander node right now but other than that I don't know what I am missing. Should I swap it for some other support?
"
AgentChunk написал:
Hi, I'm trying the EB + MoM version of this build with Redemption Sentries but my sentries don't seem to be getting power charges reliably. I'm only level 91 so I only have one vengeful commander node right now but other than that I don't know what I am missing. Should I swap it for some other support?

I think you are following the early league version?

So you might use this kind of cluster:

It boosts Hatred aura, so crit is not so important. The main benefit is freeze and shatter. Crit multiplier is low, so crit damage doesn't give a big boost. So don't worry if you don't have power charges. But if you want charges, try using Assassin's Mark curse for mapping.

I use Assassin's Mark for mapping.

Another option is Necro Aegis passive. Many people use it but will decrease your survivability! Then you can use Vic's Charity or craft +2/+2 charge shield (a little expensive).

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
ShmooDude написал:
"
kayella написал:
If you use Phase Run, then the boss can actually lose agro on your necro. So extra taunt and body block is always useful. Are the wolves tanky enough to hold endgame bosses?

I use small jewel with enduring composure. Another player recommended it a few weeks ago and it's a great idea. Your character always gets hit, so always has 3 end charges.
They actually have about the same base HP as level 20 Zombies so they're decent and don't completely crumble like skeletons. Mine run about 10k HPs at 64% increased life. Massive AoE physical can wipe them out as they have zero armor but other than that I tend to have some left by the time map bosses are dead.

That's cool. I'll add wolves option for 3.11 update for S&S!
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
kayella написал:
"
AgentChunk написал:

I think you are following the early league version?

So you might use this kind of cluster:

It boosts Hatred aura, so crit is not so important. The main benefit is freeze and shatter. Crit multiplier is low, so crit damage doesn't give a big boost. So don't worry if you don't have power charges. But if you want charges, try using Assassin's Mark curse for mapping.

I use Assassin's Mark for mapping.

Another option is Necro Aegis passive. Many people use it but will decrease your survivability! Then you can use Vic's Charity or craft +2/+2 charge shield (a little expensive).

So what should would be good instead of power charge on critical since I'm not boosting critcals much? Also should I use haste instead of zealotry?

Hey Ladies and Gentlemen, first of all a showcase of my current state of progression for my EB & MoM build and am currently unsure how to further progress the build. I have 5k life and 2k ES, and am primarily looking to just further push the DPS of the Spectres without losing survivability. I am purely using Redemption Knights for all content.

This is actually my first time ever progressing this late into the league (started in 3.7, never have I ever defeated Shaper, or any endgame bosses per se), done 37/40 challenges and all content in the game (except HoGM), so I am quite clueless when it comes to min-maxing of builds.

Huge thanks to Kay and her comprehensive guide which helped me get started and eventually progressed till this point. Her video on the RK showcase was what got me interested (Melee spectres? No way I'm gonna pass that up). I still have some currency left and I would like to give this build a final push before I take a break for the next league! So any suggestions and advice is greatly appreciated! Thank you Kay once again for such an awesome guide!

PoB
Скрытый текст
https://pastebin.com/01JdhqRP

Последняя редакция: Xavisbored. Время: 20 мая 2020 г., 13:20:05
Hi everyone! First of all I want to thank Kayella for all the experimenting and testing different stuff, it has helped so much! I pulled so much inspiration from this post to make my build just the way I wanted.

Since I'm playing in Africa, my ping is very bad (200ms), so I find that I really need to be more tanky. At one point I had 7k HP and 3K shield (with EB and MoM), but my DPS per spectre was only about 800K. So I pulled info from this build, and made some adaptations to make a build that has good DPS, but still is very tanky. Instead of using 2 Cluster Jewel groups, I used just one. It still boosted my DPS by a lot, without hurting my defense too much. I'm currently at 6.6k life and 2.7k shield, with 39% phys reduction, and my Spectres show 1.4mil dps each in PoB. I'm very happy with the build now! I can do all content (except HoGM and Uber Atziri) with no problems, and the tankiness makes it very relaxing to play with.

Here is the link to my char is anyone wants to take a look:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/wasabexx/characters

Thanks again!
If anyone has the Scinteel Synt spectres, can you share with me?

PM: @ISummonMyFather
Последняя редакция: Genji084. Время: 20 мая 2020 г., 15:03:38
did someone tried the redemtion sentienls without crit cluster jewels? do they make sense without a good amount of crit? Or are slave drivers still the best all arounder
"
Camatoo написал:
did someone tried the redemtion sentienls without crit cluster jewels? do they make sense without a good amount of crit? Or are slave drivers still the best all arounder

Slave drivers with crit ftw. Using and recommend xd
(im using 6 vicious bite jewell and i have benefit from kingmaker axe on Ag, so i have 350% crit chance and 400% crit dmg)
Последняя редакция: renatogarcia10. Время: 20 мая 2020 г., 15:06:15

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация