Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Camatoo написал:
did someone tried the redemtion sentienls without crit cluster jewels? do they make sense without a good amount of crit? Or are slave drivers still the best all arounder

RS without crit cluster works well too, they hit very hard already.
SD's issue is their low HP.
RS is 405% HP vs SD 100% HP.
My issue with SD isn't their damage or their HP pool but their range. Spectres that can perform full screen clears will be superior in most cases; even if they nerf Redemption Sentries this will not change.
yeah, i have MS for minions already on my rings, but SD are still pretty slow when my phase run pops off.

But swapping gems for a boss fight...im lazy.

I think sentries go batshit after you aquired some crit cluster jewels.
Последняя редакция: Camatoo. Время: 20 мая 2020 г., 17:27:58
Hi, I just downloaded the game today, still doing Act 1. I have been following your full walkthrough and basic build. Just want to know as I level up, when picking up items, what should I look for? Don’t think I can get those fancy items yet.

By the way, thank you so much for writing very detailed guide. This game looks really complicated but you saved me!!
Like to see that Enduring Composure is added!-)

Would not wonder much if GGG lowers RS Life more as half compared to now. Even at Atziri i lost only 1 of my 5 Sepctres during Fight..

In last 2 VideoShowcases the Damage of your RS looks really low to me. Is that an intended Thing to push other Things more like Defenses and MaxLife? At lvl 97 now and my MaxLife is only scratching at 6K but i am going a little different Tree on my Char.

Overall i am lost interest atm playing PoE and like to say THX for this Thread here. I searched many Places and lurked really many Profiles at PoENinja but nothere i found nearly as much usefull Explanations and intresting Ways to go as here. Really well done!-)
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
"
Genji084 написал:
If anyone has the Scinteel Synt spectres, can you share with me?

PM: @ISummonMyFather

I don't think anyone uses Scinteel synth...

I checked the spectre in poedb. It's super tanky (500% life), but DPS is not good:
Deals 889.5 to 2669 Lightning Damage
Cast Time: 1.33 Second
1337 DPS

Compare to old spectre: Risen Vaal Advocate (405% life) and:
Deals 941 to 2823 Lightning Damage
Cast Time: 1.2 Second
1568 DPS

And on page 888, someone already tested it.

"
Rikkuh написал:
I alredy tested some synthesis spectres
Flaric Synthete
Frosal Synthete
Scinteel Synthete

This all three have the same cast speed with auto attacks 150% dmg 500% life and my conclusion is they are slow compared with SG/SD, they have some fun skills the problem with that is not the cd, is the cast speed

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 21 мая 2020 г., 5:18:58
"
LeandroHazard написал:

Would not wonder much if GGG lowers RS Life more as half compared to now. Even at Atziri i lost only 1 of my 5 Sepctres during Fight..

In last 2 VideoShowcases the Damage of your RS looks really low to me. Is that an intended Thing to push other Things more like Defenses and MaxLife? At lvl 97 now and my MaxLife is only scratching at 6K but i am going a little different Tree on my Char.

Overall i am lost interest atm playing PoE and like to say THX for this Thread here. I searched many Places and lurked really many Profiles at PoENinja but nothere i found nearly as much usefull Explanations and intresting Ways to go as here. Really well done!-)

Thanks! I think necro is a fun build because you can customise it a lot. The build in the guide is my own necro, but many people change it for their own style. And I sometimes change the build because of other people's ideas.

Enduring Composure is so good. It seems like I always have 3 end charges. If we keep cluster jewels in 3.11, maybe the build can go 5 end charges (extra passive near Devotion and Barbarism).

I thought RS damage was much better now with double clusters. When RS shoots, everything dies. But if you look at other people's videos I think they use 7L or 8L helmet. I just use 6L body.

The biggest problem for RS is low APS (attack time 1.5 is 0.6 APS). RS is so slow to attack. You can see when there is no projectiles. Maybe Faster Projectiles will be good for them, but damage will be lower. GGG doesn't let minions use Barrage Support, but melee has multistrike and spell has spell echo!

Actually I'm looking at spell spectres again. Trying to find something with good life, good damage and good APS...
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Wow, so detailed and sorted everything just what I need. I don't have time to study the build i want to play so this guide is very, very useful.

Thank you very much!
Yeah, using an Helmet for Spectres is in my Opinion best Place for em. That free´s some Sockets to use em for something else. As i have seen that Gloves some Days before i was really hyped about em but it took no long to understand that i will never give up on Grip of Council and hype was gone. Grip´s are to huge Damageboost to not use em for me.
On the other Side, crafting an useworthy Helmet for Spectres was far my biggest Adventure this League. Took really long but after all it is worth it for me.
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
"
kayella написал:
"
LeandroHazard написал:

Thanks! I think necro is a fun build because you can customise it a lot. The build in the guide is my own necro, but many people change it for their own style. And I sometimes change the build because of other people's ideas.

Enduring Composure is so good. It seems like I always have 3 end charges. If we keep cluster jewels in 3.11, maybe the build can go 5 end charges (extra passive near Devotion and Barbarism).

I thought RS damage was much better now with double clusters. When RS shoots, everything dies. But if you look at other people's videos I think they use 7L or 8L helmet. I just use 6L body.

The biggest problem for RS is low APS (attack time 1.5 is 0.6 APS). RS is so slow to attack. You can see when there is no projectiles. Maybe Faster Projectiles will be good for them, but damage will be lower. GGG doesn't let minions use Barrage Support, but melee has multistrike and spell has spell echo!

Actually I'm looking at spell spectres again. Trying to find something with good life, good damage and good APS...

How about Snowcaller? 405% life too but not sure about the damage part.
https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Snowcaller

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация