Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
KittanunWongsriyanon написал:
I loved playing with ranged spectres. I used to play Frost Sentinel Spectres with Raise Spectre
+ Spell Echo Support
+ Minion Damage Support
+ Elemental Focus Support
+ Deathmark Support
+ Greater Multiple Projectiles Support.

After reading your guide and trying out Redemption Sentries, I've noticed a few things that made me wonder why you had recommended Redemption Sentries in your guide, instead of Frost Sentinels (which strangely had never mentioned at all).

1. The action speed of Redemption Sentries is noticeably slower compared to Frost Sentinels, and some of the skills used by Redemption Sentries have really long cooldown. While the damage might be somewhat higher (150% damage compared to 120%), slower attack speed means I have to spend more time trying to dodge monsters while waiting for my spectres to hurry up and kill the mobs.

2. Resummoning the spectres (in case the spectres were unsummoned or dead) is a complete hassle for Redemption Sentry summoners. Unlike Frost Sentinel summoners who could quickly warp to Act 8 to resummon more Frost Sentinels, it is rather difficult to get Redemption Sentry to spawn.

3. The clearing gem set-up (4B2G) is different from bossing set-up (5B1G), therefore the gem-swapping may not be feasible for players without a white socket in their six-linked equipment (e.g leaguestart).

Additional questions:
A. Why would you recommend using Arc to trigger Elemental Equilibrium, when we could use Storm Brand (which is already linked to Curse on Hit Support and Elemental Weakness) to achieve the same thing?

B. Why are we using Pierce Support for mapping instead of Chain Support? If Pierce is superior to Chain, would it be better to just use Frost Sentinel spectres since the Ice Spear naturally have infinite Piercing ability?

I play with Frost Sentinels, and while they have extremely good clear, they have two problems; they have low single-target damage and you can't see anything while playing.

To fix this I use zombies+skeletons (zombies in a 6L, and Skeletons in a 5L), and I don't care about not seeing stuff (no need to dodge if everything dies before doing any damage to you). However, at that point you aren't really playing a spectre build, just a summoner.

Also, Frost Sentinels don't have Pierce. They have 2 extra projectiles, but you do need the pierce support gem. I have tried playing with Chain, and I didn't really like it, felt I was clearing way slower. I also use Faster Projectiles, which in theory makes them clear faster and have more range, but it probably isn't the best choice.
A question:

With Pure Spectres, What Minion Skill we use for the "Minions Deal 18% increased damage if you've used a minion skill recently" ? The jewel of the Stygian Vise.

Sorry for my bad english :S.
Any offering procs it.
And convocation.
I just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work Kay. I am in an adjusted league starter version of this build while I save up and attempt to craft a few of my next pieces, but I am just blowing through content like I can't even believe. Getting the shaper block shield was a much bigger change than I thought it would be. I think I might push this character as my first 100.

Also for anyone who knows, what sort of dps increase is Unending Hunger? I wasn't sure how to configure PoB to account for it. Just trying to figure my next big dps upgrade as I have my next defensive purchases planned out.

When running RS which map mods to watch for, ele and physical reflect or just one?
Hi Kay,

Thanks again for the great guide and your S&S build. Quick question about your S&S build, do spider and evf's benefit from Grip of the Council's phys as extra? What would you consider BiS gloves for S&S? Breathstealer for the extra annoint? Or a pair of rare gloves?

Thanks
In-Game Name: Nibllett
"
FrooostyTheBlowman написал:
When running RS which map mods to watch for, ele and physical reflect or just one?

Just the ele reflect
Последняя редакция: konsherps. Время: 28 июня 2020 г., 21:26:47
Hi Kay,

First off, thanks for an awesome build, the base version was good enough to get me to red maps and I am using a hybrid of the base and pure spectre now with redemption spectres to progress the atlas.

I managed to craft a +3 Minion + Minion Damage + Hypo helmet and plan to move the RS to the helm, my question is, how best to use the chest piece now? Or is going to the helm even a good idea?

Should i use slave drivers or redemption sentries in the league starter build?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация