[3.12] Kay's Spectre Summoner | League Start | Endgame | Levelling Guide | Crafting Guide | HC | SSF

"
eimran написал:
If you don't mind me asking, can you share how to craft the Fortify on Boots using harvest craft.

Is it with the remove and add crafts?

Attack or physical augment will both 100% hit fortify prefix on elder boots, as seen here:

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Boots&an=dex_int_armour
Can someone explain how the vaal haste works in the pure spectre build?
It doesn't auto reserve mana, and i have to manually cast it. Using the same links in the guide, i have like 1/3 of my mana not reserved, what do i use that for? I am very confused now how vaal haste plays in to the build.

"
RiceRiceRicee написал:
Can someone explain how the vaal haste works in the pure spectre build?
It doesn't auto reserve mana, and i have to manually cast it. Using the same links in the guide, i have like 1/3 of my mana not reserved, what do i use that for? I am very confused now how vaal haste plays in to the build.

Normal Haste. Vaal Haste has both skills in it.
"

Normal Haste. Vaal Haste has both skills in it.

Ahhh, thanks that makes more sense. Then do I ever use the vaal version for anything?
I use it mostly for bossing. Pop the totem, frostbomb, death mark then pop vaal haste as soon as the boss encounters start.
Is there a minimum ilvl on hunter amulets to get the +1 int gems?
"
adeleax написал:
Is there a minimum ilvl on hunter amulets to get the +1 int gems?

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Amulet

Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 29 июня 2020 г., 8:06:25
DPS change from Esh to Redemption Sentry will be significant? For mapping and boss? I can afford for Grip of the Council and Devouring Diadem. Because lack of 3 white sockets I will pick 1R-2G-3B.

Is there any tips that could be useful for starting playing with RS? My Spectre gem is lvl 26
Последняя редакция: mefistofx. Время: 29 июня 2020 г., 8:51:51
"
HorribleSubs написал:
Thank you for this build! it's been working great once I got to maps using RS, however I'm having trouble figuring out what order I should buy my upgrades...

Should I aim to get my Raise Spectre gem to 25?
or
Buy a + Spectre Body Armour? No links, I'm using a Tabula right now.
or
Grip of The Council?

Just my 2 cents of me being a beginner at this build (that's actually what I did) : I would say go for the gloves first, then the chest piece. Grip of the council is nice in that it has actual stats and not just the one line we care about (has strength, life, res). I think your spectres will fare better in a 6L tabula than a no link/5 link +1 spectre chest. When you can afford it, buy and link (or buy a 6-linked) +1 spectre chest, and then invest more to get a 21 spectre + +1 boots + a +1 amulet.

I've also checked your tree real quick - don't forget to anoint your amulet and save those points pathing to Death Attunement.

This is the gear I'm currently using if you want a reference, I killed Sirus A8 yesterday without too much troubles (only one death due to him doing me some phase 3 bullshit). I killed him a couple days ago at A8 too but I was a bit underleveled and had a couple pieces of gear replaced since then. (Yes, the head is veiled - I'm going to replace my boots and amulet fairly soon and I don't know what res they'll have. I'll unveil it to fill in my missing res.)

Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: IchiSumeragi. Время: 29 июня 2020 г., 9:22:00
I would love to know if someone had tried Kitava's herald with this build?Even if not , is it OK to go Kitava's herald with this build ? Thanks -

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация