Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
tomchewz написал:
Need some adivce what should i upgrade next I have 1.4ex, was thinking of getting the gloves but my dps is ok for where im at tho i do get 1shot alot, should i purchase a trigger wand or maybe keep trying for the trigger craft myself?

I just got the trigger craft. If you pm me in game I can do it for you.
IGN: Tarrgothdaspectre
Played heavily this build back in the delve league, came back to it in harvest. Happy to see that both spectre necro and your build is only getting better.

Killed today A8 Sirius deathless with almost finished pure spectre build(missing only A-GMP and some harvest craft on a chest atm), was super easy and fast.

Thanks for all great work ;)
Thank you Kay for a great build..
I never played minions before and needless to say im loving.. something I wanna add would be great to the build is watchers eye with phasing while affected by haste mod, this way you need to unlink Haste from generosity so it can affect you. This way you will PHASING ALL THE TIME:) and you can put any other defensive gem instead of phase run like steel skin or somethih.. You will be owning all t16+ map deathless with no need to use defensive shield with block or something.
What is the recommendation for the pure specters as an alternative for AG? I really hate the investment and deaths. Presently I'm using stone golemn in it's place with the same links, but would like to know if there are any other alternatives?
the flame dash to dash change for movement is immaculate. gameplay feels so much smoother mapping at mach 1 speed.
i switched to pure spectre bus this buils seems extrem sqishy

::: My Current Set :::

::: Screens :::

html photo link
"
oODKOo написал:

html photo link

you should work on upgrading the amount of life you have on your gear. Your ring, amulet, and chest all have pretty low values of life. Once you surpass around 6000 life youll die less. you could also try using enduring cry with the instant warcry node allocated, that gives you 2k life regen every few seconds, and i think its a huge qol improvement over steelskin.
"
oODKOo написал:

html photo link

change flesh offering to bone offering.
use rumi+basalt+enduring cry to get over 70%+ phy damaged reduction
"
wallypoe написал:
"
oODKOo написал:

html photo link

change flesh offering to bone offering.
use rumi+basalt+enduring cry to get over 70%+ phy damaged reduction

if i using bone offering, i lose 31% movement speed / cast speed / attack speed on minions
thanks for the help!
Последняя редакция: krserviss. Время: 1 июля 2020 г., 20:45:19

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация