Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I just got to maps and while my character's gear is crap and is nowhere near being good,I'm getting discouraged by reading all of these comments of lots of people having problems, etc...

I loved Kay's pure spectre video, but it seems that due to all of her high end awakening gems that one is probably going to need 50 to 100 exalt in order to make it to end game with the spectre build.

I know that Kay is probably playing Standard due to her unlimited access to currency, and while I can do that too, I don't like standard and want to stay playing league...

I just don't want to invest anymore time if this is the type of expensive build that will takes tons of exalted orbs to do well in end-game, and that's only because of my more limited play time, as I can't play this game multiple hours per day....

"
Mentoya написал:
I just got to maps and while my character's gear is crap and is nowhere near being good,I'm getting discouraged by reading all of these comments of lots of people having problems, etc...

I loved Kay's pure spectre video, but it seems that due to all of her high end awakening gems that one is probably going to need 50 to 100 exalt in order to make it to end game with the spectre build.

I know that Kay is probably playing Standard due to her unlimited access to currency, and while I can do that too, I don't like standard and want to stay playing league...

I just don't want to invest anymore time if this is the type of expensive build that will takes tons of exalted orbs to do well in end-game, and that's only because of my more limited play time, as I can't play this game multiple hours per day....

The standard/starter version is pretty cheap and will carry you quite far.
"
TheBigNasty написал:
"
Mentoya написал:

When you mention quite far, what do you mean? I get confused when people say "end game" as I'm not sure when "end game" starts. I mean how far can one take the starter version? I know that Kay mentioned that Zombies die in end-game so you won't want to use them...
I just switched to Pure Spectre and am confused at where we are getting all the dexterity from? Could someone please enlighten me?
"
Mentoya написал:
"
TheBigNasty написал:
"
Mentoya написал:

When you mention quite far, what do you mean? I get confused when people say "end game" as I'm not sure when "end game" starts. I mean how far can one take the starter version? I know that Kay mentioned that Zombies die in end-game so you won't want to use them...

Easily red maps.
The starter version is perfectly sufficient while you work getting materials for one of the two upgraded versions. The league is still early and a lot of people on this thread started with this as their first char, then built it up as they get more money.
You said you just started in maps, so keep going until you hit a wall. Kay posted a lvl 100 tree so you should have plenty to keep you occupied.
Don't quit before you get started. As long as you are enjoying the build...
Just wondering why are we running Soul of Arakaali over Soul of Lunaris for the Pantheon? It seems the benefits of Lunaris due to the dangers of projectiles + chain can just easily wipe your character even with high EHP?
Hi all, First thanks Kay for a wonderfull guide, i am playing the pure spectres and want to advice all the people that read the post and they are thinking is hard, i have only played this build untin now and at this momment i have kill sirius 8 at less 10 times, you dont have to invest all the currency at once, take piece for piece and make progress every day, the first inversion i made was the body armor, after that i bought the diadem in that momment it was like 2 exalteds, after that i look to get the 5 spectre, the last investment for the moment was the jewel Hunger, but you can get all that step for step, dont thing about the whole price take piece for piece and you will be fine.

Again thanks Kay for you time and effort it is a great build
"
Mentoya написал:
"
TheBigNasty написал:
"
Mentoya написал:

Dont worry, your spectres will carry you
you dont need awakening gems to do A8 Sirus and other end game stuff.
Последняя редакция: wallypoe. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 3:55:46
"
krserviss написал:
I just switched to Pure Spectre and am confused at where we are getting all the dexterity from? Could someone please enlighten me?

you get dex from gear, you can put points on +30 dex nodes than work toward the dex for your gems (155 dex for lv 20 hasten gem)
Any news/update/ETA for the spider version?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация