Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Another spectre guide recommended watcher's eye with free phasing from haste.
What do u think about that buy?

Man once you get that 5th spectre, It really changes the dps a ton. I was able to craft some spectre boots which I hope to reroll the life modifier soon. I'm also looking to muli-mod this wand once i get the crafting and my dps should go up even further. I cant thank you and everyone else on the thread enough that helped me upgrade so quickly! I'm still working out the kinks though on getting more life on everything though and maybe more block potentially.
Последняя редакция: dpham99. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 14:08:59
"
trancenergy11 написал:
Another spectre guide recommended watcher's eye with free phasing from haste.
What do u think about that buy?

quote from Kay from previous page
"
kayella написал:

Haste/Phasing was a important build feature from 3.4 (delve) to 3.10 (deli). But so many people questioned it and kept asking 'is it worth?'. I always explained about body blocking, etc. Or they linked Haste to generosity and it didn't work for them. So I made 3.11 build simple and took it out. :P

Also, the price will increase a lot if I add it to the guide. It used to be a 20c trash eye.

Also i'm playing with MOM.
With diadem it basically adds 1000 ehp to the build. It can be a little clunky going oom sometimes but i think its worth. Also another bonus of running mom is it basically doubles diadem's Flesh of Feast heal because u recovering both HP & ES(which is considered mana with diadem).

Is there a reason why you aren't running MOM?
Последняя редакция: trancenergy11. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 14:39:57
"
trancenergy11 написал:
With diadem it basically adds 1000 ehp to the build. It can be a little clunky going oom sometimes but i think its worth. Also another bonus of running mom is it basically doubles diadem's Flesh of Feast heal because u recovering both HP & ES(which is considered mana with diadem).

oom in bad saturation and can't escape is the biggest issue
"
wallypoe написал:
"
trancenergy11 написал:

oom in bad saturation and can't escape is the biggest issue

Yeah but from my experience u don't go oom for longer than 1-2 second since u get a boost from Flesh of Feast.
Have anyone tried out the new crab spectres? (primal crush claw) Many are saying that these crabs are OP
"
Beastrage92 написал:
Have anyone tried out the new crab spectres? (primal crush claw) Many are saying that these crabs are OP

Crab Spectres?? sounds interesting!
Would anyone mind helping me out a bit with calculating my dps in PoB?

A few of things i'm unsure of:

1. Should i choose "Default Attack" or "Elemental hit" in my main skill? (I'm using EVF, not RS)
2. How do i make it calculate with EE, or is that automatic?
3. How do i make it calculate with just normal Haste, instead of the Vaal version?
"
Beastrage92 написал:

sounds interesting too, whats the new spectres name?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация