Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
xFlamethrowerx написал:
"
Mentoya написал:
"
Mentoya написал:
Sorry to bug everyone, but I'm running skitterbots, but when I have skitterbots loaded, I can't run another aura, such as Wrath? as it says I don't have enough mana? What can I do to make sure I have enough mana to run the Aura and also run skitterbots?

With Sktterbots loaded:

Mana: 414/1,012
Mana Reserved: 598

I should have mentioned that I'm on the League Starter, not the End Game pure spectre build and the League starter guide does't say anything about taking the Diadem, and I have followed all of the Passive Trees in suggested Order.

And unless I'm mising something, Kay doesn't take "Mana Reserved" Nodes until close to level 100" https://imgur.com/a/hSdJ5Kd

You may be supporting one aura with some gem, thus making it more costly.

Nope, I tried to put it in a slot of it's own, with no other gems in that piece of gear. It makes no difference. I guess the only way around it is to take the "mana reserved" nodes MUCH earlier than suggested...
Okay speced out of damage nodes and took the "mana reserved" nodes instead, and it fixed my problem. I'm just surprised Kay has us holding off taking those nodes until EndGame....especially since they are needed in order to run Wrath and Skitterbots(on the base starter build)
"
kayella написал:
"
Snoukz написал:
Concerning the pure spectre version, why would we use Victario's Charity without Necromantic Aegis?

<snip>
Edit: added this answer to FAQ on page 1.
I'd go even further than that and literally just put it right under Vic's Charity in the Equipment section. Keep the answer brief in that area and then direct to FAQ for the more detailed explanation and picture.

Something like:

"
Note: Victario's Charity can generate frenzy charges without Necromantic Aegis using Holy Flame Totem. See FAQ for more details.

Maybe even with coloring like you did for the leech jewel in the jewel section. Feels like I've seen this question a dozen times in the last 30-50 pages so it's probably worth emphasizing it right off the bat.
Последняя редакция: ShmooDude. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 23:28:56
"
xFlamethrowerx написал:
"
Mentoya написал:

Nope, I tried to put it in a slot of it's own, with no other gems in that piece of gear. It makes no difference. I guess the only way around it is to take the "mana reserved" nodes MUCH earlier than suggested...
You have to have it linked to something. It's 35% mana reservation on the skill. Based on what you have it equipped right now it's linked to Minion Damage and Generosity.

What you had before was probably the leveling links described in the guide

Skitterbots 35%
Infernal Legion x 1.3 = 45%
Minion Damage x 1.3 = 59%

Which is exactly the mana reservation you had here:
"
Mentoya написал:
With Sktterbots loaded:

1012 x 0.59 = 597.08 (rounded up)
Последняя редакция: ShmooDude. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 23:17:29
"
ShmooDude написал:
"
xFlamethrowerx написал:
"
Mentoya написал:

You have to have it linked to something. It's 35% mana reservation on the skill. Based on what you have it equipped right now it's linked to Minion Damage and Generosity.

What you had before was probably the leveling links described in the guide

Skitterbots 35%
Infernal Legion x 1.3 = 45%
Minion Damage x 1.3 = 59%

Which is exactly the mana reservation you had here:
"
Mentoya написал:
With Sktterbots loaded:

1012 x 0.59 = 597.08 (rounded up)

Okay thanks! I'm messing with it now, per your suggestion I think I got it figured out...
Any cluster jewel setup?

I just switched from Devouring Diadem to this helm and lost Haste because I don't have enough mana reserve without Aul's to transition, but PoB says I am doing a lot less damage than before? I'm unsure if there is anything I am configuring incorrectly. If someone can give me some pointers, that would be great. Thanks!

My new PoB = https://pastebin.com/Vu6NMARc
My old PoB = https://pastebin.com/dk1W7Ew2
Why is vicious projectiles used? Aren't we trying to buff the elemental damage of the redemption sentries and lowering the elemental resists of enemies?

Almost all spectre builds are using vicious projectiles over spell echo but Im not sure why. Spell echo lowers damage by 10% but increases cast speed and attacks twice. Anyone have an explanation?
"
MadSalt написал:
Why is vicious projectiles used? Aren't we trying to buff the elemental damage of the redemption sentries and lowering the elemental resists of enemies?

Almost all spectre builds are using vicious projectiles over spell echo but Im not sure why. Spell echo lowers damage by 10% but increases cast speed and attacks twice. Anyone have an explanation?

Redemption Sentries are physical attack based mobs. They have a unique mod that convers 75% of their phys. damage into cold. By using Vicious Proj. support you buff up their base phys damage wich then is partially converted into cold + extra phys as cold from Hatred aura. Also Redemption Sentries do not cast, they attack - so Spell Echo will have no effect on them.
"
rellish написал:
Hey guys, just wanted to share my take on my build. Few things I wanted to change was I wanted to be speedy but not glass cannon. I believe my changes achieved my goal so far. My gear isn't the best but I am enjoying it more than the original pure spectre version.

Paste bin: https://pastebin.com/KSqgPSBL

Highlights:
- Instant Enduring cry replacing steel skin (thanks to call of arms) + immortal call
- Soul of steel for that juicy +1 all max res
- max attack block with & 36% spell block with rumis (Looking to craft a shaped shield with max spell block and recover % life so we can hit even higher spell block)
- Able to run flesh offering without feeling like a glass cannon (you can swap bone offering for tough encounters/maps)

Note: There may be better ways to optimize my pathing in the tree.

Hi @rellish i have one question about you setup if you want to answer!What gem level need to be Immortal Call and CWDT?Thanks in advance!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация