Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hello Kay,

I followed this guide but I can only summon 3 Spectres max. I tried to get my Raise Spectre gem lvl 24 but still 3 spectres. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Needs to be lvl 25 for it to have a 3 spectre limit.
"
Newgemer написал:
Is there a bug with Sirus 8 ? My animate guardian keep dying with 2ex gear and a ton of minion life. It disappeared without me noticing. All of my Spectre, Golem still alive and full hp btw. It been so frustrating. Is anyone like me?

I got the same Problem. My AG got nearly 50k life and 17% reg but disapear out of nothing. thats rly frustrating. is there anything we did wrong?
whats better for RS bone offering or flesh offering since they have slow base attack speed? and is grip of council needed?
Hi once again :)

I wasn't beliving that diadem + uniq ring will provide more dmg than Bone Helmet... how wrong i was :) Maybe in PoB it's just about 5-10%, but the mapping feels way smoother right now!

I know there are a lot similar questions, but i can't made a decision myslef :(

"What do upgrade next?"

Currently i'm sitting with 3ex budget, and options which are in front of me:
1) Getting uniq jewel if smb will sell for 3ex, not 4ex (i think this is the last option which i should choose)
2) Getting two-toned 86+ elder boots and start working on crafting (base for around 3ex)
3) Getting 1 Large Cluster Jewel and start working on it
4) Crafting (stupid) wand to have at least +1 (spend about 2 ex on it already, didn't get even +1 minions...)

Maybe something different, if anyone want to take a look on my gear? I'm not going to link it all here, to not spam even more ;)

And once again, thank's a lot to our amazing author, which is spending a lot of her free time to make our lazy life more pleasent with this build and updates ;)
Cluster jewels are pretty much impossible to craft now. I couldnt get a single medium done let alone the large one. Its always 1 skill node and 2 stats. Not sure if its worth it anymore since mediums are going for 5 ex.
"
Jelland написал:
whats better for RS bone offering or flesh offering since they have slow base attack speed? and is grip of council needed?

I think grip is worth it adds a lot of dmg to RS.
I think playing with bone is much better for bossing and t16 clearing. I have 7khp + 1k es MOM and still getting one shot with flesh. With bone + rumi i got max block and i have literally died like once or twice maybe since using that setup to super juice t16s and minotaur.
And with flesh i die all the time. So unless you have like a 30 ex build, bone+mistress is the way to go.
Последняя редакция: trancenergy11. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 10:27:01
Any updates on cluster jewels?
They always have sockets now, so there must be a way to get power from them, right?
"
Newgemer написал:
Is there a bug with Sirus 8 ? My animate guardian keep dying with 2ex gear and a ton of minion life. It disappeared without me noticing. All of my Spectre, Golem still alive and full hp btw. It been so frustrating. Is anyone like me?

Just wondering to get AG lvl 21 gem and this expensive gear. The question is that will he survive during Sirus fight and is there any chance to unsummon AG or he'll be always with us?
The RNG continues to be against me (18 Raise Spectres vaal'ed, none with a level raise), and my +1 spectre chest only has 5 links (400 fusings, and I ran out of currency to buy more, so used a harvest 5L I had saved)

Which is the gem I can most afford to not be linked - Elemental Damage with Attacks, GMP, Minion Damage, Elemental Focus, Deathmark

I assume going up to 4 spectre's from 3 would offset the loss of a gem?

I would try in PoB, but the RS arent an available Spectre to choose.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация