Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Seed crafted almost all the gear until now (some are trash, but well...), but Sirius A8 is so fucking easy. Next move I do think that will try replace zombies with AG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYv0J8d9j-E&lc=UgylNy7Ru-ynRghSo1Z4AaABAg

What are the links for leveling with solar guards?
Spectre - minon dmg - spell echo - deathmark - gmp - ele focus?
"
feelthepain написал:
Is there a way to craft cluster jewels other than alteration spam? Maybe some harvest craft? I'm trying to craft mine but with new weightings it actually looks impossible to craft a decent cluster jewel.

"
imphilxd написал:
Ok for everyone having issues crafting/buying cluster jewels:

For Large Cluster Jewels: i75+ for 2 jewel sockets

Get Renewal + Raze and Pillage/Rotten Claws and then augment crit.
or
Get Renewal + any suffix + Augment Crit(Vicious Bite) + Augment Fire(Raze and Pillage)
(you need a random suffix to have 2 suffixes to block out fire res)

(Reminder that you can't augment magic items, so you will probably have to regal and then annul and hope you keep the desired mods.)

For Medium Cluster Jewels: i68+ for Precise Commander

Alt spam for Vengeful/Precise + Regal

Precise + Random = Annul random then if only Precise is left, Regal
Vengeful + Random = Alt

(This way of crafting worked pre "buff" to cluster jewels.)
(Now, you just get vengeful + a useful suffix then regal)
(If you have the currency, get vengeful and useful suffix, then aug crit for precise commander)

Most of my medium jewels have came from using a regal on a jewel with vengeful + socket only. I have crafted probably close to 10 of these.

Large clusters should cost under 2 exalts, mediums will cost under 2 if you craft yourself. Not accounting for buying the base cluster jewel.

Large cluster price will be based on augment crit price(3-4ex for the craft). If you do not have one yourself. BUT, reforge with crit is very common and you can annul from there and then augment life and augment fire.
(I personally would not use augment life after the cluster jewel changes since there's about a 1 in 7 chance to get renewal if you have open prefixes and suffix and a 1 in 5 chance to get renewal if you have only open prefix.)

Augment life for renewal isn't guaranteed though as there are 3 prefixes tagged as life. So it might take a few tries with remove add life to get Renewal.

Good luck.

edit: These are the BiS large cluster jewels which you only use two notables from and they only require 5 passive points to use the two medium jewel sockets. Make sure they are 8 passive points only.
Sorry for no replies recently!

I have been busy working on Spectres and Spiders. It has taken such a long time because of the change to cluster jewels. Unlike Base Build and Pure Spectres, the S&S build requires clusters to work 100%. I had to wait for patch and then check crafting (it is possible to start with cheap version of build with 'cheap' jewel crafting!). The passive tree is similar to Pure Spectres, so you can change between S&S easily.

I finished building character and what I want to say in video. So I will upload guide very soon!

Thank you for waiting everyone!

p.s. I will make a cluster jewel update for Pure Spectre after finish S&S
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
Psycomantje написал:

It's on the first page under body armor links under the base build.
"

Sorry for no replies recently!

I have been busy working on Spectres and Spiders. It has taken such a long time because of the change to cluster jewels. Unlike Base Build and Pure Spectres, the S&S build requires clusters to work 100%. I had to wait for patch and then check crafting (it is possible to start with cheap version of build with 'cheap' jewel crafting!). The passive tree is similar to Pure Spectres, so you can change between S&S easily.

I finished building character and what I want to say in video. So I will upload guide very soon!

Thank you for waiting everyone!

p.s. I will make a cluster jewel update for Pure Spectre after finish S&S

*rubbing hands in anticipation

Playing with spiders & map clear is so awesome. It's even comparable in speed to herald stacking in 3.10. Much looking forward
Is it worth looking at awakened added cold damage, or awakened cold penetration for redemption sentries?
"
IcedInferno007 написал:
Is it worth looking at awakened added cold damage, or awakened cold penetration for redemption sentries?

I swap GMP with ACP for bosses, works nice.
kkjl
Последняя редакция: zooores. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 12:14:29
"
TheBigNasty написал:
"
Psycomantje написал:

It's on the first page under body armor links under the base build.

Thx dude missed it

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация