Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Can someone share redemption sentry with me, pls? Thanks in advance!
Pm me in game (harvest): ArkThi
I am bad
Последняя редакция: Frogib. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 11:35:01
Hey guys!
Anyone mind sharing with me a redemption sentry spectre?
Harvest pm : Witchy_giamy.
Ty!!
On the recommended specter section for Sentries, it says to use Arc for EE, isn't storm brand just better/easier to use?
Hi guys, is anyone of you able to craft the "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" yet? It would be great if someone is willing to help out with the craft (tip guaranteed).

Obviously it is getting harder and harder from league to league to get the basic items for Kay`s nice build. Looking at awakened gems, grip of the council gloves etc.

Cheers

PS: Can help out with Redemption Sentries in case you lost them.

==> A friendly player has helped me out already. Thx a lot. 8-)
Последняя редакция: Karrimor. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 14:19:21
"
mefistofx написал:
Hey, can someone tell me what steps should I take to improve dmg of my Spectres? Wondering to get better Wand but don't know what mods should be prioritized for RS. I have about 7 ex in my pocket, thinking about crafting cluster jewels but I will do that if there will be no any other choices

To be honest at this moment I stuck with my choices and don't know where should I go now and what part of my items/skills.

Thinking if I should I play with my AG again for mapping, but what will be the best choice to fill up these sockets during Sirus fight?
Wondering if Carrion Golem will be a good pick to help with burst damage again S8 but what supports should I take or there is something else that could help?

For Abyssal Jewel is it better to get additional Physical or Cold dmg for minions?

Topic is going on and still looking for tips about my questions

If anyone needs Redemption Sentry or Trigger craft on wand just let me pm in game: KandarianPuppet
Hey, anyone got RS spectres to share?

IGN:DeathsiiSloZomZom

Edit: Got spectres thanks
Последняя редакция: j_death. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 15:33:38
Hey All!

Wanting to give Redemption Knights a go later, got all of the gems ready for 6 link, wondered what the best curse would be to use in profane proxy?

Anyone got any thoughts?

Cheer!
anyone has RS spectres to share at hardcore harvest?

IGN: witogosh
hey guys quick question about the devouring diadem. I got it equiped and activated the auras but i do not see them in the bar on the top.they did reserve the energy shield and also i got the phasing while haste is activated watchers eye but i still don't get phasing. Is there a bug with the diadem?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация