Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

can i get some redemption sentry also? thank you
ign: rt_harmmoner
Hey Guys,
which Anointment you recommend for Blight Maps? On Rings of course...
"
Nicklasa написал:

Been having a blast playing this build with Redemption Sentries. Still got alot of possible upgrades but can do anything without trouble :D

Frostbite pointless here no? Your spectre's deal only chaos damage
edit
/double post
Последняя редакция: mefistofx. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 14:19:42
"
mefistofx написал:
"
mefistofx написал:
Hey, can someone tell me what steps should I take to improve dmg of my Spectres? Wondering to get better Wand but don't know what mods should be prioritized for RS. I have about 7 ex in my pocket, thinking about crafting cluster jewels but I will do that if there will be no any other choices

To be honest at this moment I stuck with my choices and don't know where should I go now and what part of my items/skills.

Thinking if I should I play with my AG again for mapping, but what will be the best choice to fill up these sockets during Sirus fight?
Wondering if Carrion Golem will be a good pick to help with burst damage again S8 but what supports should I take or there is something else that could help?

For Abyssal Jewel is it better to get additional Physical or Cold dmg for minions?

Topic is going on and still looking for tips about my questions

If anyone needs Redemption Sentry or Trigger craft on wand just let me pm in game: KandarianPuppet

Hi everyone, let me try again to find an answer.

I tried to play with Carrion golem for a few maps and looks like I felt some minor improvement.

But still I'm looking for some advice about wand mods. Don't know what my target should be to improve my RS damage
"
brandov007 написал:
"
Nicklasa написал:

Been having a blast playing this build with Redemption Sentries. Still got alot of possible upgrades but can do anything without trouble :D

Frostbite pointless here no? Your spectre's deal only chaos damage

Oh ye that is true, gonna try out projectile weakness instead, pierce is nice for clear
Последняя редакция: Nicklasa. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 15:40:27
"
rainynights написал:

"
Randosaurus написал:
I'm still playing this league with my Zombie/Spectre hybrid based on your build.
I was able to invest a couple of ex, and tried some endgame content.

Deathless Elder, Shaper, A7 Sirius, and all the required guardians.
I did my first Uber Elder yesterday, with one rip (literally in the last second, killed Shaper and got offscreened by Elder, which I thought was dead already...)

Next I wanna try Uber Atziri, guess it shouldn't be a problem if you identify the mirror fast enough. Else I might have to rely on the zombies, which can be quickly resummoned and do enough DPS aswell.

Here's my current gear

I recently switched to the Kingmaker version of AG and feel a lot tankier with Fortify

My current goals are getting Vorici @ Research to add a white socket into my chest, and spamming the harvest mod "remove life mod and add new life mod" onto my amulet until I hit 60+ life.
Meanwhile I farm Sirius for awakened gems.

Lately I was thinking about how to provide frenzy charges to my minions, since I don't use a Victario shield, and the only idea I have is giving up one RS (got 6 atm) for a Carnage Chieftain. Any ideas on this?
2nd weapon slot unfortunately is no option, because switching will kill my zombies and one spectre :/

Also I wanted to ask if you plan on using cluster jewels? I never used them before, and would like to try them out, but I'd need a (3.11) guide on what mods to look out for.

Anyways, thx for sharing your build, really like it (although I'm playing it a bit different)

Thank you for sharing, i'm very interested in this zombie/spectre one :)

Here's my PoB link to it
https://pastebin.com/awZkBP24

Tree is not really optimised, because I wanted to go zombie only at first and started stacking str for Baron. I'll probably work it over once I got the cluster jewels.
Hi everyone, i need help since i keep dying in tier 9/10 maps and most of the times i don't know why because i just get oneshotted, i have 5.5k hp + 1k es all res capped besides chaos, i don't know what should be my next upgrade and i just got my first exalted so my budget is quite low, this is my equip:

What tree and cluster jewels do you use if you can have them?
Hi all,

I have a dout, i had done all the content with my current setup, is really a big difference with clusters? or is it a little more dps, mi sentrys dosn´t die anywhere. coz the bases cost like 10 ex all and i dont know if i will see a big difference.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация