Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Been having a blast playing this build with Redemption Sentries. Still got alot of possible upgrades but can do anything without trouble :D

Последняя редакция: Nicklasa. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 10:14:54
can some1 donate me redemption sentries ? actually im quite low lvl (73) thanks pm in game @mzoomin

ok got the spectres thanks !
Последняя редакция: mroowke. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 10:40:05
What are all the short term (4-7 second) buffs that are appearing on top of her screen during the video? I have all the gear in the video, but don't get those all those buffs that are showing.

*EDIT* My flask buffs weren't enabled to show on screen. Answered.
Последняя редакция: lxCHIEFxl. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 12:01:15
"
seevildancer написал:
Several questions about this build.
1. For the pure spectre version, I can use frost bomb to trigger equilibrium.
But if the spectre hit the target first, whether it will reduce the dps?
How the avatar of fire work on spectre's skills?

From the wiki may help:

In most situations, Avatar of Fire will not synergize with Elemental Equilibrium, since Elemental Equilibrium will add fire resistance to the enemy, while the player is unable to utilize the cold and lightning weakness. One notable use case is when the player summons minions that primarily deal cold and lightning damage. Since minions do not inherit Elemental Equilibrium, the player's fire damage will permanently weaken the enemy to cold and lightning
"
lxCHIEFxl написал:
What are all the short term (4-7 second) buffs that are appearing on top of her screen during the video? I have all the gear in the video, but don't get those all those buffs that are showing.

Your profile is private so we can't see your character.

In general, the buff icons are from the various flasks and things like Frenzy, Fortify, Feeding Frenzy etc etc
can someone tell me the best way to finish this belt? most of the open prefixes are bad except for the armour ones. was trying to block energy shield earlier to get an augmented defence roll of armour but the tier i got was too low.

edit: just also heard about belt enchants via the new offerings. any useful enchants for us?
Последняя редакция: un0wn01. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 11:36:12
1. What pantheon should we use?
2. I see the first step to upgrading is lvl 25 spectre gem, Should I buy a 21/0 spectre gem? i have a 20/23. +2 from ascendancy, and where is the cheapest +2 gem level after that?
3. If I am using slave drivers (likely for a while longer), what changes need to be made to the EE part of the build since it is currently built for cold damage?
Mapping - I swapped out Deathmark for Feeding Frenzy Support on my Spectre 6L. Helping quite a bit to keep those Sentinel's clearing.
Downside: I have 2 gems to swap out for bosses.
Последняя редакция: lxCHIEFxl. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 12:03:52
How do I go about crafting cluster jewels? I have no idea, does the right one have to drop? I missed the league that introduced them.
I need Redemption Sentry, could someone donates me please.
IGN: ________IDK________
Thanks in advanced.

Got'em, thank you!
Последняя редакция: sfg7896. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 12:58:06

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация