Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Yeah getting that many essences on ps4 will not be easy though ,and I dont think +3 is valued as high for other spectres outside of sentries,im running primal crushclaw crabs and i think the aoe hit might be just as good,its hard to get numbers when they arent in pob,but ill try and hit +3 later
Последняя редакция: timnor. Время: 25 июля 2020 г., 19:09:11

Im using the surrender cuz I was feeling so damn squishy, thanks to the guide im learning a ton of new stuff, but im still a noob, what's a decent life pool to have in this particular build, armor or evasion?, how can i improve my defenses?
Последняя редакция: Lupomage. Время: 25 июля 2020 г., 19:55:00
Hey guys! Last time I asked a gentle exile gifted me my actual chest and helped me summoning RS. I started loving the build since then but now I'm struggling with conquerors at AL 3, but I know my gear is not even close to good gear.

What should I upgrade first?

Finally finished my bone:

But dont know how to use it ;)
What is the gem setup and cluster setup for it?
Do i need to get the +2/+2 shield for it as well?
Hey, so, there is a Hunter Influenced Mod (Body Armor), that says "Spells have +#% to Critical Strike Chance. I have never seen that one being mentioned when talking about specters, even if it can be guaranteed with a simple "Augment Caster" harvest mod and a Hunter's Exalted Orb.
1. Is there a reason for why it wouldn't work?
2. If it works, would it stack with the helmet mod? (+#% Crit Chance to socketed spells)
Is there a guide on how to use/configure POB for a build like this?

I know how to use it, I import, I modify, I even copy/paste items in there for comparison... It's fun, but it really can't be that my total effective DPS is 257k... Because everything dies on sight when I enter a screen. xD

So, I must be missing something. Maybe how to configure auras? Spectres?
Do you guys mapping around T14/15 get the same DPS?

If I import builds from Kay I see millions in there... :-P
That's called pain. Get used to it.
"
Peachheart написал:
Hey, so, there is a Hunter Influenced Mod (Body Armor), that says "Spells have +#% to Critical Strike Chance. I have never seen that one being mentioned when talking about specters, even if it can be guaranteed with a simple "Augment Caster" harvest mod and a Hunter's Exalted Orb.
1. Is there a reason for why it wouldn't work?
2. If it works, would it stack with the helmet mod? (+#% Crit Chance to socketed spells)

The question was aseked by myself too. The global crit chance from body armor only applies to you not to your spectres. It done make sense from wording point of view but it just dont apply.
"
trancenergy11 написал:
Finally finished my bone:

But dont know how to use it ;)
What is the gem setup and cluster setup for it?
Do i need to get the +2/+2 shield for it as well?

Grats, told you you will hit T1 before you hit T2 :D.

Gems Farming:
RS + Deathmark + A Greater Multi Proj + A Fork or A Chain (im running Chain)

Gems Bossing:
Switch AGMP for A Elemental DMG with attack skills and Fork/Chain for A Visc. Proj

The +2/+2 shield with Neco Aegis will boost your dmg by a ton but you will become really squishy. Either Switch to CI or stay with your Shield Setup.
Последняя редакция: Ekkîe. Время: 26 июля 2020 г., 3:27:20
Please give me some advice.

I've started relatively recently with Redemption Sentries. I'm struggling in higher red maps, I have about 700c and 6ex of currency, and here's my gear:
Скрытый текст

Where should I start in upgrading my stuff?
"
TarrasqueSorcerer написал:
Please give me some advice.

I've started relatively recently with Redemption Sentries. I'm struggling in higher red maps, I have about 700c and 6ex of currency, and here's my gear:
Скрытый текст

Where should I start in upgrading my stuff?

Start by Reading Page 1 of this thread. First Post has your answer.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация