Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
dirtybeatfreak написал:

hey, I appreciate your time to reply though I don't think your post actually answers my question? (or more than likely I am being thick!)

Are you saying it's fine to use the lightning cluster jewels even though using the redemption sentries which are cold damage? (your vids suggest this too).

I get that there is a cheap and expensive version already.

Sorry if I am misinterpreting your post.

The +12% lightning does nothing for minions (neither does the +12% cold), that part only applies to your damage, not your minions.

However, that's not the reason we choose that jewel. There are 3 reasons to choose it:

Vengeful Commander gives Hatred +30% boost, which is HUGE for your Redemption Sentries, it really gives them a lot more damage.

Overshock allows your Skitterbots to apply a stronger shock to enemies, which is actually a "more" damage multiplier, so it's very strong. (basically gives you 5% MORE damage).

Finally, you get 2 extra skill points to use somewhere else on your passive tree, which is very nice and shouldn't be underestimated! (Make sure you are getting the recommended cluster with 8 passives and the 3rd useless notable that you don't allocate)
For those of you that would like a more "tanky" build, I'm running a MoM version with energy shield, and with 6.6k life and 2.9k ES, that's 9.5K life. I also have armor on all of my gear, so I have 25% phys reduction before flasks. I also used to run bone offering (now that I'm at 97 and done leveling, I switched to flesh offering). With that setup, it was EASY to get to level 97, I literally never died in maps from 95-97.

The only problem is that you have to get ES on EVERYTHING, including jewels, and you have to take different passive skills (the ones that give extra ES). Having ES on everything isn't necessarily more expensive, but it can be a little difficult to actually FIND someone selling it. But usually the price is the same.

I consider my char a nice balance. The total cost was about 10ex, but I bought everything little by little so it wasn't so bad. I can do all content (except HoGM) with ease, there is plenty of DPS with great defenses and huge sustain with Feast of Flesh giving full life/ES every 5 secs.

Feel free to look at my profile if you want to see my gear and passives.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/wasabexx/characters

Последняя редакция: wasabexx. Время: 2 авг. 2020 г., 12:57:12
"
afonsosp написал:

No problem, let me explain:

Even the cluster is Light Damage, the objective os this cluster is to get the Overshock Notable + Vengeful Commander, Overshock is only on these Light Damage Cluster.

You should combo this cluster with skitter bots, and remembering, if you are using this ring
, should be used in the left side to the avoid affecting shock effect.

Ahhh ok, I understand now. Thanks a lot for explaining. Really appreciated :)
"
wasabexx написал:

The +12% lightning does nothing for minions (neither does the +12% cold), that part only applies to your damage, not your minions.

However, that's not the reason we choose that jewel. There are 3 reasons to choose it:

Vengeful Commander gives Hatred +30% boost, which is HUGE for your Redemption Sentries, it really gives them a lot more damage.

Overshock allows your Skitterbots to apply a stronger shock to enemies, which is actually a "more" damage multiplier, so it's very strong. (basically gives you 5% MORE damage).

Finally, you get 2 extra skill points to use somewhere else on your passive tree, which is very nice and shouldn't be underestimated! (Make sure you are getting the recommended cluster with 8 passives and the 3rd useless notable that you don't allocate)

Thank-you, that really helps. That is exactly what I was missing. Appreciate the help.
Trying to figure out what to upgrade cause my dps is pretty low (700k dps in pob)

i approached the 1 cluster set for now but i cant post them or well i dont know how :D
"
xauberstar написал:
Trying to figure out what to upgrade cause my dps is pretty low (700k dps in pob)

i approached the 1 cluster set for now but i cant post them or well i dont know how :D

It seems that you have enough DPS to drop GMP and replace it with Pierce. That shouldn't effect your clear speed at all and will help with the map bosses. (I would still suggest you use Elemental Focus for the big bosses like guardians, shaper, elder, sirus, etc).

Other than that, you don't really NEED any more DPS, you have all the gear necessary to do all content.

When you get the currency, you can upgrade to Awakened Gems, that will boost your DPS.
"
wasabexx написал:
"
xauberstar написал:

It seems that you have enough DPS to drop GMP and replace it with Pierce. That shouldn't effect your clear speed at all and will help with the map bosses. (I would still suggest you use Elemental Focus for the big bosses like guardians, shaper, elder, sirus, etc).

Other than that, you don't really NEED any more DPS, you have all the gear necessary to do all content.

When you get the currency, you can upgrade to Awakened Gems, that will boost your DPS.

map bosses arent a problem with gmp its more like shaper guardians not dying. elder guardians are fine and conquerers aswell when i use hypothermia swap
Hey everyone,

Still in the beginning fase of the build.
What can i upgrade next?
I do really good clear speed but bosses take some while to kill (t8+)

Thanks in advance!
"
Jst_1994 написал:
Hey everyone,

Still in the beginning fase of the build.
What can i upgrade next?
I do really good clear speed but bosses take some while to kill (t8+)

Thanks in advance!

Your gem levels are too low. If you have POB, just look at the difference it makes between lvl 19/20 and your current ones. The quality is not too important, but the last few levels are.

Also, drop GMP for bosses. The first large cluster jewel will improve boss killing to the point that AW8 Conquerors with your current gear will die within 10-15seconds.
Why does it double post this
Последняя редакция: LovelyNella. Время: 2 авг. 2020 г., 17:43:22

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация