Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Is there a reason the SSF / Leveling build doesn't take Glancing Blows?
"
eragon1111 написал:
TBH after doing some tests with 2 ex gear, redemption sentries still seem like the best out of everything proposed here.

Sniper's Mark also make clearing stupid braindead.

Is Sniper's Mark better than Frostbite?
"
iAmArrays написал:
Also having some survivability issues. Curious about how survivability works in general for a full spectre build. Since you are using Victarios Charity, you need to take the Necromantic Aegis keystone so that minions generate charges, so you lose the block from the shield.

Looking at the PoB there aren't any other major defensive/leech nodes taken that affect you. Is it purely just life stacking and relying on the blind from abyss jewels or am I missing something.

Appreciate it!

This build doesn't really use Necromantic Aegis.

You have a normal shield for mapping and Victario's Charity on off-hand with Holy Flame Totem equipped - the totem hits many times, so it generates Frenzy charges without you losing the block chance + HP.

You can easily obtain a Life recovery on block shield and use Glancing Blows with Bone Offering + Mistress of Sacrifice (and toss some extra spell block here or there) to cap block chances.

Either way, at almost 6k EHP I personally have no issues with the usual content, only with Heists - and I'm pretty sure nothing can really save you from heists at this point... so there's that
Anyone else having issue with their Slave Driver spectre's dieing all the time, im only into tier 3 maps currently. I know SD are low HP and squishy, but im just curious of others experience's so far this league. I have saw some suggestions on what others have been doing, but I am following the SSF tree and guide to a T so far, leveling was a breeze but I am not hitting a wall with the build at low maps. I have only done my second lab so far and my gear isn't to great, just life and resist capped. I understand Heists are just brutal for most builds right now, but having spectre's always die in low end maps just is rough to get everything going again
Anyone got Scinteel Synthite spectres? Can tip, just please pm in game(Hujowa_Górka)
Последняя редакция: Bandytagodx. Время: 20 сент. 2020 г., 13:33:31
I am level 90 and using Slave Driver. They are squishy. The Poison-Guardian wiped them 2 times at area level 76. some heists have so hard mobs, that the spectre are dying there also. actually i am farming red maps up to t15, the damage is okay on a 5l, the survivability is also okay in maps. but boss and some heists are evil.
@ Kay: i kepp loosing my redmeption from my desecrate table in my hideout. what am i doing wrong?
"
Pedro3051 написал:
"
iAmArrays написал:
Also having some survivability issues. Curious about how survivability works in general for a full spectre build. Since you are using Victarios Charity, you need to take the Necromantic Aegis keystone so that minions generate charges, so you lose the block from the shield.

Looking at the PoB there aren't any other major defensive/leech nodes taken that affect you. Is it purely just life stacking and relying on the blind from abyss jewels or am I missing something.

Appreciate it!

This build doesn't really use Necromantic Aegis.

You have a normal shield for mapping and Victario's Charity on off-hand with Holy Flame Totem equipped - the totem hits many times, so it generates Frenzy charges without you losing the block chance + HP.

You can easily obtain a Life recovery on block shield and use Glancing Blows with Bone Offering + Mistress of Sacrifice (and toss some extra spell block here or there) to cap block chances.

Either way, at almost 6k EHP I personally have no issues with the usual content, only with Heists - and I'm pretty sure nothing can really save you from heists at this point... so there's that

Understandable, I had assumed since you used VC that you would want minions to generate the charges, makes sense with totem, them seemingly clunky to have to keep placing it. So lose frenzy/power charges for life on block and geting closer to block cap. Appreciate it!
Looking for Scinteel Synthite also, if anybody has it can you pm here or in game pls ? IGN: SKSxVaall
So, redemption spectres are really useless now? or someone was try it after nerf?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация