Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I've tested Scinteel Synthite and can somewhat compare it with RS.
I've swapped gloves to rares with +20% minion damage craft.
I've swapped Hatred with Wrath.
I've swapped Frostbite with Conductivity.
I've swapped Frost Bomb with Firestorm.
Gem link: Raise Spectre (21-23) - Aw. Minion Damage (5-20) - Aw. Spell Echo (1-20) - Damage on Full Life (20-20) - Controlled Destruction (20-23) - Predator (20-20).
Old gem link: Raise Spectre (21-23) - Aw. Minion Damage (5-20) - Aw. Elemental Damage with Attacks (5-20) - Aw. Vicious Projectiles (5-20) - Aw. Elemental Focus (5-20) - Predator (20-20).

On clearing maps it seems quite the same (used GMP in both cases). Boss damage seems to be lower, and I easily notice it - you even have some time to die where you'll never find a space with RS.

We know, RS has a huge boost of damage via Frost Bomb and some better damage with unique gloves in comparison with +20% craft.

Swapping to what I mentioned above gives you more life, res, or smth else with better gloves and you can get off fire conversion skill tree node (add 5% life instead). So you'll have more defences. If you do not think that the best defence is to kill a boss faster, of course.
Anyone able to share scinteel in heist sc? @adnugenuk
Последняя редакция: Marcelek. Время: 20 сент. 2020 г., 17:52:49
just moved over to the RS build and im just wondering what victario's actually does for us? i never get kills so the charge thingy is pointless?
Trying to make sure I understand playstyle and other things well, would appreciate experienced spectre players inputs. One of the things I haven't seen in the written guide or videos is a good explanation of the mechanics and skill use.

1) Most of the time I am running and flame dashing around hitting Signal Prey and Arma Brand when I get to groups/rares/bosses. How often are you guys hitting convocation? Are you constantly hitting it as you dash around to get them attacking faster (especially with SDs)?

2) Without trigger on wand during early league leveling, is anyone actually manually doing desecrate and offering? With the 3 key presses from prey, arma, and convo that makes it quite a lot of work combined with flasks.

3) I have seen some here mentioning going to RS as early as T1 maps and 70, while others talking about how SDs are doing ok in red maps at 90. When is typically the best time to make that shift if we know we want to go with the more DPS version?
"
crazypearce написал:
just moved over to the RS build and im just wondering what victario's actually does for us? i never get kills so the charge thingy is pointless?

You can get frenzy charges for spectres because its on hit not on kill. You can use not linked holy flame totem to get charges
If someone has Scinteel Synthete spectres in heist sc, hit me up @Fukki
from those that moved to RS, what links are you using for them? (I swapped to arc CoH frostbite and Hatred)
Ingame: Sakrilegious
So far it seems like the SD are squishier than I expected. I am losing them on a Tier 6 map while spamming a minion healing health pot. Spectre gem level 18+2, 20.

Got me worried pretty fast that these will not work in red maps.
"
ZeroCloud написал:
Trying to make sure I understand playstyle and other things well, would appreciate experienced spectre players inputs. One of the things I haven't seen in the written guide or videos is a good explanation of the mechanics and skill use.

I think try different spectres and see which one suits you. Some people love RS, some people think they're not so good.

I don't like RS because they have slow attack time. It's 1 attack per 1.5s. No repeat like melee or spell cast, so you have long DPS downtime. It is different if you have very expensive gear and get get APS higher, but it is still lower than most spectres.

I think they are also kinda bad for league mechanic because it's all inside small areas.

I use Baranite Preacher for league start actually. But not sure what to use next. I want to test Heist spectres and hope find good one. :)
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
I can not play this league yet obviously :-) But i have some concerns regarding new heist mechaniks. So, how bad is spectre build in rising the alarm level? I heard that minions rise the alarm several TIMES more than other nonminion builds.
Can anyone share their experience with heists, please.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация