Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

which auras use for Scinteels? zealotry or haste is better?
"
glorythighvirtuoso написал:
Hi,

Which is better ascendancy to get first,

Mistress of Sacrifice or Commander of Darkness?

Thanks!

I recommend Mistress of Sacrifice is better for defense because you get block for Bone Offering. But you need trigger craft... or need to self cast.

If self cast is too annoying, Commander of Darkness gives nice DPS and help you with resistance for easy gearing.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
I am slowly buying the pieces for the S&S build. I also would like to use the primal crushclaw as the main spectre is that possible? I am trying to piece together your past video guide about the crushclaw and wait to see what changes you suggest on the S&S build before reworking allot of things in my current build, which is just the league start SSF using BP spectres which I find a bit better than SD's. Thank you again for all the work you do on these guides Kayella and help from very friendly players
"
krut0n написал:
I am slowly buying the pieces for the S&S build. I also would like to use the primal crushclaw as the main spectre is that possible? I am trying to piece together your past video guide about the crushclaw and wait to see what changes you suggest on the S&S build before reworking allot of things in my current build, which is just the league start SSF using BP spectres which I find a bit better than SD's. Thank you again for all the work you do on these guides Kayella and help from very friendly players

I've been using the primal crushclaws with spiders and enjoying them quite a bit, still only have 3 spectres but their damage seems really good still.
What gem setup do i need for Baranite Preacher?
"
kayella написал:
"
PWFTrojaner написал:

Noob Question:
How can i kill the Conqueror Hunter Boss ?^^
He kills all my Spectre/Zombies/Skellies in like few seconds...

You need to keep spectre from running into poison pond in the middle. Spectres don't have chaos res, so it kills them quickly.

Oh man, just realized how huge of a pain this conq will be for Templar Tacticians/Baranite Preachers. Oh well a problem to worry about at another time.

GREAT GUIDE EXCELENT DETAILS.

Im following it im just confused in leveling. Detail leveling by acts has different jewels than the jewel checklist. Witch one should i follow?
I just wanted to say "Thank you" for this build. You put a lot of time in this build and this guide, which answers all questions and give everyone a nice start into the game, the league and push him into the endgame.

This is by far my favorite build of Path of Exile. Great work!
I’ve been playing S&S and cruising through T16 maps with ease. I tried Baranite Preachers at first, then went through Redemption Sentries, Redemption Knights, but settled on Crushclaws. I just took down A5 Sirus without too much issue with three specters. Reallly enjoying it so far, gonna work for 5 specters and look at cluster jewels next.
"
Milchbote написал:
What gem setup do i need for Baranite Preacher?

Raise Spectre - Predator support - Minion damage - Spell Echo - GMP - Fast projectiles.

For endgame bosses swap GMP and Fast projectiles with Hypothermia and slow projectiles.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация