Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Question with the alternate jewels, for going with RK, is better the normal one (20% increased Minion Movement Speed) or the alternate (20% increased Minion Maximum Life & Minions deal 20% increased Melee Damage)

P.D: same with animate guardian, is really need that 40% extra hp?
Последняя редакция: Pellona3. Время: 22 сент. 2020 г., 6:23:47
"
insidious13 написал:

It does not. I was going crazy myself and saw it somewhere else in this thread that it doesn't work.

My question is this:

I am using RS and have Avatar of Fire with Frost Bomb for the -75% frost resis. I also found a Profane Proxy and have been using Enfeeble in the left right slot. I am wondering if Frostbite would be better; however, Enfeeble feels like it gives me an added layer of defense at the moment.

What do you all think?

ive been running a curse on hit still with armageddon brand. it's playing really smooth. to fit it in i basically dropped the steelskin and totem setup for now as i'm not using a victarios anyway. block shield with glancing blows is really nice too. been using zombies as well for a meat shield rather than an AG. other than that it's pretty similar to the RS build

obviously there will be better setups once we have much better gear but for now this is working really well
my spectres (slave drivers) die in like 2 shots. what can i do?
Thanks for the Build Guide!

Iam new to Summoner atm pretty enjoy it.
Some1 maybe can help me out.

Noob Question:
How can i kill the Conqueror Hunter Boss ?^^
He kills all my Spectre/Zombies/Skellies in like few seconds... xD

Any Tipp ?
Using A5 Slave Driver should i take other for the fight?
Последняя редакция: PWFTrojaner. Время: 22 сент. 2020 г., 7:18:05
LF Primal Crushclaw who have ping pls ) @ JIR_oVVVo
"
Aritani написал:
Thanks for the build Kay. Am running the spectre and spider one which is a lot of fun.

If anyone needs spectres let me know. IGN: BonnieAndSpyders

Spectres I have in my bank:

Redemption Sentry
Redemption Knight
Baranite Preacher
Scinteel Synthete
Baranite Thaumaturge
Templar Tactician
Scale of Esh
They of Tul
Arena Master
Primal Crushclaw

Just used this service, thank you so much for your help.
Anyone have trigger wand craft? PM plz. IGN: Goromadny
"
imphilxd написал:
"
I m playing redemptions sentries and I m stuck with t11 maps, I do absolute 0dmg...
https://pastebin.com/yRpUw5Hm
Any easy way to fix this?
They are unplayable without pierce

I'd prioritize getting unending hunger, wand with minion damage(use essence craft and get someone to craft trigger, i can if you need), swap out gmp to lmp(you have enough aoe)

take a look at my profile for ideas

but i have def noticed a decrease in dps from last league, tbh rs might struggle a bit in high tier red maps without significant investment.

I took a look at your profile. Main thing I noticed is you don't have life on block on shield. How is your survivability, or am I missing something that you use for better survivability?
Also looking for a trigger on cast craft, if anyone is available. IGN Arrays
Hello,

am dying almost each second map, could you please help me to fgure out why?

i have over 109 resistance in all resi, CI, 6K ES Max Block, recovery on block in Shield, bone offering ,perma Foritfay from AG, Undending hunger. Please Help

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация