Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
gonneta написал:
For spectre and spider build why we need a sceptre with added fire/lightning damage to spells ?

for the EE trigger
"
gonneta написал:
For spectre and spider build why we need a sceptre with added fire/lightning damage to spells ?

Its to trigger elemental equilibrium with the trigger spell.
"
TsuDhoNim написал:
"
sabermetrics написал:
Hmm, in theory GMP should work better than Greater Volley due to the shotgunning mechanics of the skill...
The issue with the theory there is the skill itself seems to be overwriting elements of the GMP/Greater Volley/Volley behavior from what we can see.

If you check out Balor's VODs you can see him swapping GMP and GV without any change in the layout of how the Syndicate Operative projectiles were laid out. It adds the extra projectiles, but seems to ignore the layout changes reverting to the skill behaviour instead.

With all that in mind, it appears like the best balance is with Volley (not Greater Volley). Adding extra projectiles with the lowest lesser multiplier of the bunch.

Wouldn't Awakened GMP still be better due to its quality bonus?
Seems that i cant find cluster jewles with :

Added small passive skills also grant : Minions deal 10% increased damage...

edit on https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist
Последняя редакция: Blutspakt. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 9:54:27
@kay
Could you include frequently asked questions about Syndicate damage calculation?

i have a shield with +2 minimum frenzy and power charges. when i unallocate necromantic aegis, the minions get the 2 charges (2/3). when i allocate necromantic aegis, it becomes 0/3. Am I reading it wrong and this is how it should be?

Thanks.
"
bannedako написал:

i have a shield with +2 minimum frenzy and power charges. when i unallocate necromantic aegis, the minions get the 2 charges (2/3). when i allocate necromantic aegis, it becomes 0/3. Am I reading it wrong and this is how it should be?

Thanks.

the charges tab shows you what your character get and never what your minions get

so when you allocate aegis your character looses the bonus from the shield as shown
"
Blutspakt написал:
"
bannedako написал:

Thanks.

the charges tab shows you what your character get and never what your minions get

so when you allocate aegis your character looses the bonus from the shield as shown

ahhh, so the "Charges" tab doesnt show the information for each skill? it is basically for the caster only? unlike the offense tab. got it. thanks!
"
GoddessTitania написал:
Just a quick Question, how much Spectre HP would be needed for them to be basically invincible? Im at 73000 HP of my Spectres. Also is using Feeding Frenzy maybe better than using Minion Damage for the Spectres or is Feeding Frenzy only good for mapping? Cheers and thanks for the Guide, very helpful!

Forget about Feeding Frenzy on spectres. Don't ever drop Minion Damage for something else.
"
shadiuss написал:

Wouldn't Awakened GMP still be better due to its quality bonus?

The less dmg multiplier makes it hard to justify an extra projectile when clearing is insane with just a volley. It was determined that down to mechanics of how it ignores the volley spread but still gains the extra projectiles that it's the best all around option.
Последняя редакция: crazypearce. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 10:22:33

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация