Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

is it still Best to go for crit or is it that nerfed that its not worth it anymore ?
How big DPS difference there is between Precise Commander & Vengeful Commander vs First Among Equals & Vengeful Commander? I see Kay mentions the second one in her videos.
When using Syndicate Operatives what gem should I switch for Greater Mulriple Projectiles when bossing (Sirus eg.)?
Последняя редакция: Kroschak. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 13:04:52
Can't wait for the S&S 3.12 update.

Mapping is preety good but i'm not very happy with bossing setup. Redemption Knights are dying sometimes.

I did Sirus 7 last night and my 5 RK spectres died like 6 times each during the fight.

They last for 10 seconds tops on last phase.

I know my gear is not good, still trying to get weapon and ammulet but still, i think the build need some love.
"
Kroschak написал:
When using Syndicate Operatives what gem should I switch for Greater Mulriple Projectiles when bossing (Sirus eg.)?

You don't need to switch GMP.
Switch Minion damage to Predator and don't forget to mark the boss.
"
Mantikera написал:

I know my gear is not good, still trying to get weapon and ammulet but still, i think the build need some love.

You neither have Sacrifice nor Indomitable Army. If you don't invest into minion survivability it's obvious they won't survive in heavier encounters.
"
shadiuss написал:

It's not just an extra projectile its 10% more Attack and Cast speed from quality on the Awakened GMP vs normal GMP

test it if you want but the maths doesn't look any better.

dps with volley = 7m on PoB
dps with awakened GMP = 5.9m on PoB

yes projectiles shotgun but its hard to get all of them too with the spread and the fact they can't be in the mobs face or they do no dmg.

so take it as you will, test if you like, but i'm 99% sure that volley or alternate lmp feels the best
Последняя редакция: crazypearce. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 14:53:01
Hi, i wanna adapt the build to play with Ashblessed Warden.

Curse change for flamability, hatred for anger, but i didnt know the 6l or the gloves, they do 100% fire so triad is useless.

Sugestions welcome ^^.

POEDB: https://poedb.tw/us/Ashblessed_Warden
Последняя редакция: Pellona3. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 15:01:18
"
Pellona3 написал:

Curse change for flamability, hatred for anger, but i didnt know the 6l or the gloves, they do 100% fire so triad is useless.

Sugestions welcome ^^.

where do you find them?
"
Lacceh написал:
"
Pellona3 написал:

Sugestions welcome ^^.

where do you find them?

Heist, didnt remember if tunnel or laboratory

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация