Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Tonkan92 написал:
"
Pellona3 написал:
"
Tonkan92 написал:
How do we get more block chance in the pure spectre version? I've been looking in Kay's pob and she end up at 75% with all buffs up but I can't get more than 62% and from what I can see the only difference is her shield has 5% more block and her rumi's is 1% higher than mine, that's not enough to get me to 75%, am I missing something in the pob? Is she getting block from something I just can't see?

Bonus to offerings from chest

Wow yeah lmao I didn't even think about the block chance from the offering, so that's my only way of getting to cap then?

How are you guys even hitting 40+ Block chance.

My spell block chance is only at 19%
Bone offering and tempest shield on trigger wand with Glancing Blow and the block nodes can give 75% attack block and 74% spell block without rumis and chest offering. can check out my toon.
"
Krueladin написал:
Bone offering and tempest shield on trigger wand with Glancing Blow and the block nodes can give 75% attack block and 74% spell block without rumis and chest offering. can check out my toon.

Is it worth getting Glancing blows? I feel like I'm starving for passive points already and I only got 1 of the cluster sets.
hello, been trying this build, so far for leveling is really fun, but now im at atlas a5, and i feel my dps is really low, is it because my playstyle is bad ? im using the SO version, this is my current gear
Скрытый текст

and this is my current POB https://pastebin.com/wpDTXv70

can someone help me ? i feel my dps so bad, or is there something im missing ?
Hi Kay, how do you get endurance charge in your pure spectre build?
"
fGravity написал:
anyone complaining about survivability of pure spectre build - here's a showcase of rippy heists (ilvl81+) with some sticky situations.

I've invested about 30ex into the build (the most expensive being the wand ~15ex, which is an overkill tbh and is purely for dmg).

https://youtu.be/aAxpIeH3Ufw

As you can see, with proper play style and investing into block, survivability is quite fine, doing A8 Sirus deathless every time.

Sure it helps, but I notice you use different passive tree from the one provided by Kay.
You probably are more experienced and can play with changes, but as a first timer necromancer is pretty complicated to understand.

Anyway I will try it out, just need to get a helmet and one curse ring.
Hello awesome build i have a question about pure spectre build why do we use 2 diffrent phasing 1 for the flask and the skill gem
So, why use Awakened Spell Echo with Syndicate Operatives? Isn't that just a 32ex investment for pretty much nothing?

Since it only adds "chance to deal double damage" to the trigger spell and not the triggered attack, so adding no damage to the build.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 7 окт. 2020 г., 9:36:57
Hey guys I'm using the spider specter build with frost sentinels since I can't access snow rhex or crabbies. They clear ok going into yellow maps but bosses have been killing them. I did a banar conquerer and had to corpse run it my spevtre died and then it killed my ag as well. Is there another spevtre I can use with this build thats better than frost sentinel? I don't have a away for getting the ones Kay mentions in the video yet.

Also I'm not sure how she gets 8k life I think I have decent gear now but don't even break 5k I am missing some percent life nodes and a better belt though I guess?
Probably it was somewhere before but what's the best support gem out of GMP, Volley and Grater Volley?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация