Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Vexorr написал:
I can't access snow rhex or crabbies.

Unless you're SSF, you can join channel 6666 and ask. There's almost always someone around with a spectre bank able to invite you.

Go to their hideout and cast desecrate there.
"
Notelrac написал:
"
Vexorr написал:

Unless you're SSF, you can join channel 6666 and ask. There's almost always someone around with a spectre bank able to invite you.

Go to their hideout and cast desecrate there.

Oh wow didn't know that was a thing thanks!

I wonder if it would be worth crafting life and speed on these, idk if dodge really helps in this build.
What do you think?
Последняя редакция: sorceone23. Время: 7 окт. 2020 г., 10:46:51
Today my second AG died in T15 on metamorph boss, and it's really expensive right now. I'm running frost SO pure spectres build. I'm not sure what to do, should I switch Feeding frenzy to meat shield, would that help? But even now it feels like my damage is lacking, so without FF it will be even more bad.
Последняя редакция: Mysq. Время: 7 окт. 2020 г., 11:54:10
"
Mysq написал:
Today my second AG died in T15 on metamorph boss, and it's really expensive right now. I'm running frost SO pure spectres build. I'm not sure what to do, should I switch Feeding frenzy to meat shield, would that help? But even now it feels like my damage is lacking, so without FF it will be even more bad.

You shouldn't be using expensive AG gear (possibly at all) until you have a level 21 AG gem. Until then just use Leer Mask and Dying Breath staff in case he dies. Change from FF to Meat Shield or even better Minion Life will help with survive-ability.
Excuse the basic questions, I took a long break from POE and wanted to know the following:

1. How to craft +1 intelligence gem, is it just finding a hunter neck and using alts/chaos until i see it? Any other way?
2. I have 30 Movement speed boots, yet my movement is 22... I couldnt find where i am getting 8 subtracted.
3. Is there an order of the awakened gems for dps upgrades? I did spell echo first, then minion damage is my next guess, then which? i ready GMP is last

Thank you so much!
Последняя редакция: phocas99. Время: 7 окт. 2020 г., 13:15:08
"
Vexorr написал:

If you still don't have them I use the snow rhex, you can come get them from my hideout.
Or anyone that needs em. SaltAndBurnTheBones is my ign, just give me a whisper.
what is the best gem setup when you get the +3helmet with miniondmg and hypo? spectre,spell echo, signal and gmp?
i had currency to spend but did not know where to upgrade, used some hunters and redeemer orb but i had no luck i think, is attacks have + crit works on minions?

and using storm brand manually for crit to get elusive, but i rarely get elusive :/
Последняя редакция: Anshiva. Время: 7 окт. 2020 г., 14:32:32
"
Anshiva написал:
i had currency to spend but did not know where to upgrade, used some hunters and redeemer orb but i had no luck i think, is attacks have + crit works on minions?

and using storm brand manually for crit to get elusive, but i rarely get elusive :/

No, the crit doesn't work for minions. My hunter orb failed in the same way:

And as for elusive, well, you have a 5% chance to crit. And a 9% chance on that crit to gain Elusive. Of course it will happen very rarely. One thing you can do to increase the rate by a bit is to get "120% chance to crit if you haven't crit recently" enchant on the boots. But doubt it will change much.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 7 окт. 2020 г., 15:05:02

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация