Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

edited
Последняя редакция: EDMOSES. Время: 28 нояб. 2020 г., 16:29:05
@Boleslaw888

Trying to answer but not posting correctly, possibly because it is going to another page? Any how you have items giving # to # ele damage. I think this stuffs EE up. Check that out.
Последняя редакция: EDMOSES. Время: 28 нояб. 2020 г., 17:35:47
"
EDMOSES написал:

You have # to # added damage on items. I think this stuffs up EE, You need to find out either way. I have tried all variants and have settled using 4 end charges. My profile is public.

I'm sure that EE works quite a bit on my character, cuz I can notice dmg spikes after casting arma brand. Still not sure if it's not interrupted by for example added lightning dmg on my wand. Gonna investigate :D

Didn't thought about endurance charges, surely gonna take a try.

Thx a lot
The way i read Elemental Equilibrium is:

Elemental Equilibrium (often referred to as EE) is a keystone passive skill which changes the resistance of any monster you hit with elemental damage (fire damage, lightning damage and cold damage), increasing resistance to the element you hit with by 25% but reducing other elemental resistances by 50%.

You have light damage on your wand thus increasing lightning resist by 25% and lowering cold and fire by 50%

You have cold damage on your ring thus increasing cold resist by 25% and lowering lightning and fire by 50%

Now comes the part i am getting confused with.
Using arma brand giving a 25% buff to fire resist but -50% to cold and lightning resists is amazing so that is why it is used but EE will get overwritten?

If any experts here can clarify then it would be appreciated.

1 more thing, i assume chaos and phys damage does not affect EE so is a positive thing to have?
Thanks.
Последняя редакция: EDMOSES. Время: 28 нояб. 2020 г., 18:44:47
"
EDMOSES написал:
The way i read Elemental Equilibrium is:

Elemental Equilibrium (often referred to as EE) is a keystone passive skill which changes the resistance of any monster you hit with elemental damage (fire damage, lightning damage and cold damage), increasing resistance to the element you hit with by 25% but reducing other elemental resistances by 50%.

You have light damage on your wand thus increasing lightning resist by 25% and lowering cold and fire by 50%

You have cold damage on your ring thus increasing cold resist by 25% and lowering lightning and fire by 50%

Now comes the part i am getting confused with.
Using arma brand giving a 25% buff to fire resist but -50% to cold and lightning resists is amazing so that is why it is used but EE will get overwritten?

If any experts here can clarify then it would be appreciated.

1 more thing, i assume chaos and phys damage does not affect EE so is a positive thing to have?
Thanks.

I think you are close on this except for the ring which adds to cold damage on attacks, as he is doing only spell damage this should not affect him. The big thing is to NOT raise cold resistance which he is not doing.
Последняя редакция: Skua99. Время: 28 нояб. 2020 г., 21:55:55
"
Boleslaw888 написал:
"
EDMOSES написал:

You have # to # added damage on items. I think this stuffs up EE, You need to find out either way. I have tried all variants and have settled using 4 end charges. My profile is public.

I'm sure that EE works quite a bit on my character, cuz I can notice dmg spikes after casting arma brand. Still not sure if it's not interrupted by for example added lightning dmg on my wand. Gonna investigate :D

Didn't thought about endurance charges, surely gonna take a try.

Thx a lot

Dont worry, your EE works fine. The affix you should care about is "adds # to # cold damage to SPELLS" cuz brand is a spell.

Next thing is, dont focus that much on defense, it wont help you. Focus on offense. Drop that profxy and diadem, you dont need those. Get triad gloves with elemental weakness on hit or frostbite on hit ring, then link bonechill to your skitters.
Thanks for clearing up EE guys, it does help a lot.

Am i doing anything stupid/wrong with my build?
"
Adisprox написал:

Next thing is, dont focus that much on defense, it wont help you. Focus on offense. Drop that profxy and diadem, you dont need those. Get triad gloves with elemental weakness on hit or frostbite on hit ring, then link bonechill to your skitters.

I'm aware that rising offensively I decrese the chance to get hit (if sth dead it doesn't do dmg). Still there are some situations like for example Sirius intermissions, when ur offence is useless :D Ofc if you know the fight well, you can dodge all incoming damage.

Nevertheless that gives me an idea what could be the next step for improving my character.

Thanks for the support
"
Boleslaw888 написал:
"
Adisprox написал:

I'm aware that rising offensively I decrese the chance to get hit (if sth dead it doesn't do dmg). Still there are some situations like for example Sirius intermissions, when ur offence is useless :D Ofc if you know the fight well, you can dodge all incoming damage.

Nevertheless that gives me an idea what could be the next step for improving my character.

Thanks for the support

True, but SO's have so much dmg potential, a lot more than carrion golems. I can do Sirus last phase in less than 2 seconds (and there is so much more to upgrade). I don't even need to dodge anything cuz he doesn't even have time to cast anything. I can't even remember the last time he did the DIE beam :D
"
Adisprox написал:
"
Boleslaw888 написал:
"
Adisprox написал:

Thanks for the support

True, but SO's have so much dmg potential, a lot more than carrion golems. I can do Sirus last phase in less than 2 seconds (and there is so much more to upgrade). I don't even need to dodge anything cuz he doesn't even have time to cast anything. I can't even remember the last time he did the DIE beam :D

Seems like fun :D
Definitely gonna try to outdamage sirius, that could be better than any best defence layers ^.^

Reassuming, concentrating on offensive aspects of the character, taking into consideration that SO are the real deal in dealing high amount of damage,
obliterating everything with numbers can be better, if not the best way to improve your defence.

Now, if I would want to choose a helmet, should I look for +3gem hypo+miniondmg or rather +3gem minionlife+miniondmg one. Should I put my spectres into helmet or leave them in the armour ?
Ring with the curse or triad ?
Get one branch of clusters or leave them for now ?
Dont want to invest money in features that may not give me a clear and visible character progress, just being cautious.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация