Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Thanks to your build I managed to get my first Sirius a4 kill.
Hey I've hit a wall and am not sure what to do. My minions die to bosses. I killed A5 Sirus which was fine but now conquerers are hard. Can anyone look at my build and tell me what I can do to increase DPS and minion survivability? I'm in SSF. Is it just a matter of trying to get another spectre? I only have 3.
Последняя редакция: Satricion. Время: 5 дек. 2020 г., 4:36:03
"
Satricion написал:
Hey I've hit a wall and am not sure what to do. My minions die to bosses. I killed A5 Sirus which was fine but now conquerers are hard. Can anyone look at my build and tell me what I can do to increase DPS and minion survivability? I'm in SSF. Is it just a matter of trying to get another spectre? I only have 3.

You should switch to 4 spectres once you get lucky on corrupting a gem since getting +1 on wand and finding bones of ullr is easy but not sure that's your problem. I had at least 6 raise spectre's leveling all the time and it took maybe 10 corruptions before I got 21 (via temple corruption actually).

I haven't played slave driver's past the acts but it seems some people said they got to lvl 100 and a8 so maybe someone else will have an idea.

I don't think there's any reason to use triad grips with blue sockets so probably switching them out with rare gloves with life, res and crafted minion damage is more useful.

I'd imagine a rare chest is also going to help a lot with regards to life. I was able to easily farm 6 links via dapper prodigy though got a few lucky corrupted 6 links as well but even a 5 link should be fine for most things. (I used item rarity support for a long time before actually switching to damage support).

That being said, why not switch to syndicate operatives? Their life pool should be way higher and better damage. You could do cold or physical since you already dropped triad grip; I didn't feel like switching after I got triad later in the game. The chance to shatter is nice defense but I never found any minion crit cluster jewels to increase the freeze chance.
"
melink14 написал:

I don't think there's any reason to use triad grips with blue sockets so probably switching them out with rare gloves with life, res and crafted minion damage is more useful.

That being said, why not switch to syndicate operatives? Their life pool should be way higher and better damage. You could do cold or physical since you already dropped triad grip; I didn't feel like switching after I got triad later in the game. The chance to shatter is nice defense but I never found any minion crit cluster jewels to increase the freeze chance.

Thanks for your help.I have bones of ullr and a +1 convoking wand for when I have a level 21 gem. Can you explain why triad grip isn't good? The build guide recommends it for syndicate operatives, and I thought converting phys to lightning meant that my zombies would do more damage because their lightning would benefit from the conductivity curse and elemental equilibrium?

I'm going to go try syndicate operatives though. I think that might help me since getting another spectre means getting lucky on a gem corrupt which is rng. Thanks.
Последняя редакция: Satricion. Время: 6 дек. 2020 г., 2:26:10
"
Satricion написал:

The build guide recommends it for syndicate operatives, and I thought converting phys to lightning meant that my zombies would do more damage because their lightning would benefit from the conductivity curse and elemental equilibrium?

Yes, it definitely helps your zombies but I feel the zombies role is more about attracting aggro than DPS so giving up the benefits of rare gloves in that situation maybe wasn't worth it.

I didn't crunch any numbers though so it's possible it's worth it. We did use phys to lightning during the acts after all.

Either way, it's definitley not the same level of impact the gloves give to operatives since converting pure phys to pure cold is a huge boost given EE, curses, and hatred.
"
melink14 написал:
"
Satricion написал:

The build guide recommends it for syndicate operatives, and I thought converting phys to lightning meant that my zombies would do more damage because their lightning would benefit from the conductivity curse and elemental equilibrium?

Yes, it definitely helps your zombies but I feel the zombies role is more about attracting aggro than DPS so giving up the benefits of rare gloves in that situation maybe wasn't worth it.

I didn't crunch any numbers though so it's possible it's worth it. We did use phys to lightning during the acts after all.

Either way, it's definitley not the same level of impact the gloves give to operatives since converting pure phys to pure cold is a huge boost given EE, curses, and hatred.

^ Hatred is the big deal here, because EE works either way and Conductivity is equivalent to Frostbite. There is no lightning equivalent for Hatred, I think. Wrath is similar, but weaker.

Then again, without crunching numbers, not actually sure that Wrath is worse on SOs.
Последняя редакция: Westeller. Время: 6 дек. 2020 г., 11:17:55
Hi, will this guide work in one week DELVE?
I wonder about spectres and any other adjustments.
IGN: Gonorreitor
I have question regarding Spectre Banks. What happens when the league ends and your banks have Spectres available in Heist only. Do they get removed? Is there a way for my banks to hold onto Heist spectres if this is the case?
Im playing on ssf mayhem. Is it worth switching to syndycate spectres without conversion gloves im doing sentries right now and struggle at t10+maps with 3 of them. Im trying to find something to boost mapping.
"
Rutakaari написал:
Im playing on ssf mayhem. Is it worth switching to syndycate spectres without conversion gloves im doing sentries right now and struggle at t10+maps with 3 of them. Im trying to find something to boost mapping.

I mean you can always go to phys impale operatives for a DPS boost. Can't say how it compares to sentries since I never took them that far.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация