Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Masouths написал:
"
unlucky_child написал:
"
Masouths написал:

If you manage to die 8 times,especially with max block,you dont know the guardian mechanics.Pure spectres is a squichy build(as far as i remember anyways,i play a min maxed version)but i never died 8 times in a row

You must be new here. Try HC and you will know what im talking about. With your playtime and mine Im sure, i know a little more than you.

How playtime has anything to do with knowledge,i ve seen people not reaching maps after 5 years of playing and people after 2 leagues earning mirrors.I ve played the build enough to have mirror tier gear in it and a good knowledge of it(granted there are always people that will be better).
If you die so many times with max block on a minion build(of all archetypes)on guardians then you dont know the guardian mechanics,its simple really.Apart from the Eradicator(which is annoying)rest are simple telegraphed mechanics

Hardcore doesnt have different game mechanics,you just perma die and character gets transferred to std.We still play the same game with the same skills and boss mechanics,also you can go to poe ninja and see the n1 ascendancy for quite some time in hc,its necro and minions and for a good reason

try hardcore and you will see
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
best spectre for delve? endless delve seem fun to play. perma freeze enemy?
This build got me to 95 in SC Mayhem on about an 80c budget with little incident. Most expensive thing was a Tabula first couple days of league for 30c. Otherwise the build (w/ slave drivers) ran on easily obtainable +life/+resist rares and defeated A4 Sirus easily just before I quit. Thanks again for the great guide.
Thoughts on this build or a variation for endless delve?
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
"
Ain_Soph_Aur написал:

Yes please. Which spectres should we use? Which gems for them?
IGN: Gonorreitor
"
Ain_Soph_Aur написал:

I just made a guide for it!

It's based on League Start & SSF build with some changed for delve.

I show the passive tree and progression, ascendancies, give some guides for gearing up in SSF, the full gem and links, 3 spectre recommendations (and some spectre tease!).

I did a lot of testing (level up two necros and run delve at depth 500, 672, 719).

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Hi Kay. I've never played a summoner build before and decided to try one out for endless delve. I just wonder can u give me a simple instruction to leveling like what skill should I use to start leveling and when should I change to another skill?
"
EinUchiha написал:
Hi Kay. I've never played a summoner build before and decided to try one out for endless delve. I just wonder can u give me a simple instruction to leveling like what skill should I use to start leveling and when should I change to another skill?

Use the leveling section from the guide for gems. You'll have access to all buyable gems from the start of the endless delve event, but you still need the required levels and stats.

Don't forget that you can easily try to corrupt your starter items, just create a new character, share them via your stash and delete the new char.

Also keep in mind that you can use the starter items (3 linked white sockets) to level gems, which you might use or corrupt later, in your offhand directly from the start of the event.
Последняя редакция: Youhaveavirus. Время: 11 дек. 2020 г., 11:02:17
"
kayella написал:
"
Ain_Soph_Aur написал:

I show the passive tree and progression, ascendancies, give some guides for gearing up in SSF, the full gem and links, 3 spectre recommendations (and some spectre tease!).

I did a lot of testing (level up two necros and run delve at depth 500, 672, 719).

woppss thanks!!
"
kayella написал:

Thanks for that great video!

Legion spectres were briefly mentioned too.

Are there any legion spectres that could compete with "Risen Vaal Advocate" or "Scale of Esh"? I am mostly asking because I have currently 3 Legion encounters on my delve map.

Also, is the plan to keep the starter shield forever? Or why path to two endurance charges on the tree?
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 11 дек. 2020 г., 22:09:26

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация