Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Reading through other forum threads, if the survivability of the spectres is a really bit problem then I'm just going to use the Life from Death node from a medium cluster combined with summon phantasm support. It'll likely be a rather big damage hit but if it means that the spectres don't die in sirus encounters then may be worth it. Will have to wait a few days for league start to see for certain.

Support spectres are super rip though I don't think anything can save them.
I hold little hope for patch notes to be anything but more nerfs and little in the way of making up for manifesto/ascendancy changes.

While I agree that aura stacking and carrion golem builds where kind of overpowered I don't know why they are nerfing Necro in every possible way including Specter life right before a league focused on multiple boss fights where specters CAN die, surely the damage nerfs are fine without making people have to go back to hideout to do gear/gem swaps to resummon. It would have been nice to see them target the builds that they see as an issue instead of blanket nerfing everything into un-viability.

I feel that they just want to reduce the number of Necromancers playing the league which they surely will achieve with this with little thought given to builds that weren't abusing those mechanics to begin with. While the people who invest hundreds of EX into the build might still find Necro viable I feel mid tier/casual players are going to struggle.
Ppl, the survivability is not the only problem.

the Operatives are nerfed and probably not viable anymore.

The damage is nerfed too, -20% from ascendancies, -% from lost levels,
alternative gem quality nerfed, unknown how less damage because of aurastacking now is less OP. Golems are nerfed too?

If we look at the builds on this forum, a lot of strong Spectre build were depending on all of these additions to the total damage. Now half of these additions are likely gone.

Anyway, POB figures will show how much we lost.

"
kayella написал:
Everyone, please support me. I just posted about the raise spectre nerf on reddit. It's a big nerf for spectre survivability. Maybe GGG will notice if we all say something. I remember Chris said about posting on reddit to get his attention.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/kvdynz/ggg_please_reconsider_monster_level_nerf_for/

Upvoted!

I hope GGG knows that this is similar to politics. They will face the truth after revealing a statement. But honestly GGG just finally killed my motivation and Kay's awesome community. And I feel very sad if someone who puts a lot of effort into guides and teaching new players is suffering. These knowledge transfers should come from GGG not from a player!
Guys, I'm with you, this nerf is really stupid in the sense that it nerfs a lot of spectres that could be viable but aren't just because of the lack of life. Why reduce spectre diversity when they could have nerfed all the popular/OP spectres themselves? Did they really want to nerf support spectres?

But, if we use spectres that cast spells (i.e. we dont care about accuracy nerf) and had a decent life pool prior to the nerf, then all this is is a big damage nerf right? The build will still work fine.
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
"
kayella написал:
It's a big nerf for spectre survivability.

I'm sorry, but what? How so? I've been playing RS with Slave Drivers for several leagues in a row, which is of course the squishiest spectre, and even with them, even with no special investment into minion life, I didn't really have an issue keeping them alive. Of course if you want to do Sirus, you pick a different spectre.
You will have access to all the best spectres from Heist.
SD-s are very low base HP compared to the rest of them, there's no way for there to be any survivability issue, and remember, we are talking about zero investment into minion life.

Seriously, calm down and stop complaining, it's embarrassing.
Spectre was nerfed almost every league, same thing happens always: initial overreaction, and build is still more than fine.
Can you just take a deep breath and take a moment to look at the FACTS? Minus 20% additive damage from ascendancy nodes, and minus 20-30% multiplicative damage from gem levels (depends on scaling). That's nothing, that's less than 1 support gem link. Come on get real. You will also have access to reworked Harvest craft. And we have not seen the patch notes yet or any other potential new stuff.
Like seriously, spectres have been insanely strong with virtually zero investment for many many leagues now. You will just do less insane damage, it's still perfectly viable. Pick one of the OP Heist spectres. Please stop whining, it is incredibly childish. It's a video game, go outside for a walk. Spectres will be 100% fine still.
"
kayella написал:
Everyone, please support me. I just posted about the raise spectre nerf on reddit. It's a big nerf for spectre survivability. Maybe GGG will notice if we all say something. I remember Chris said about posting on reddit to get his attention.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/kvdynz/ggg_please_reconsider_monster_level_nerf_for/

Thank you for your effort, supported !

I doubt they will change something here though, as Bex answered it can be seen between the lines :
the went the easy way, global nerf, instead of taking a detailed look on the OP spectres, ignoring the side effects for all spectre users.

Pretty sad to realize this handling of the "mainstream community".
I admit it's a huge nerf, but it is justified. Spectres were WAY OP compared to other minions other than golems.

For the people, who don't want to resummon their spectres: You can put a Minion Life Support into your 6-link and still do more damage than other minions. Or you take beefier spectres and use all links for damage.
"
Lacceh написал:

Seriously, calm down and stop complaining, it's embarrassing.

Whoa calm your TTs now, that's a very aggressive comment.
(Terrible Temper)

Even without the nerfs, people were loosing their spectres in endgame content.
Even with minion life + empower +ele army and GG aruras, I still lost supporting spectres in a T17 normal zana delirium before.

It seems to me that your saying we must now always change spectres for bosses or any harder content.
Especially now with the new league where it's is all about bossing.
Are you suggesting I must change my 6link along with my spectres every time I want to do a map boss.

Also defensive auras are nerfed and you're expected to do 10 bosses at the same time, your spectre choices are now way smaller than ever.

Also with your comment of must change spectres when you sirus, makes me wonder how far did you reach into the endgame content.
Sirus A8 is not really that hard compared to a lot of other content in the game.

Nerfing their dmg was a good call, but nerfing their HP when they were already dying here and there is really not.
Последняя редакция: Turbo32. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 6:21:40
Was a needed re-balance as specters simply was too good.
Now the player may have to learn to play the mechanic.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация