Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Lacceh написал:
"
Turbo32 написал:
"
Lacceh написал:

Seriously, calm down and stop complaining, it's embarrassing.

Whoa calm your TTs now, that's a very aggressive comment.
(Terrible Temper)

Even without the nerfs, people were loosing their spectres in endgame content.
Even with minion life + empower +ele army and GG aruras, I still lost supporting spectres in a T17 normal zana delirium before.

It seems to me that your saying we must now always change spectres for bosses or any harder content.
Especially now with the new league where it's is all about bossing.
Are you suggesting I must change my 6link along with my spectres every time I want to do a map boss.

Also defensive auras are nerfed and you're expected to do 10 bosses at the same time, your spectre choices are now way smaller than ever.

Also with your comment of must change spectres when you sirus, makes me wonder how far did you reach into the endgame content.
Sirus A8 is not really that hard compared to a lot of other content in the game.

Nerfing their dmg was a good call, but nerfing their HP when they were already dying here and there is really not.

No, of course there's much harder endgame than Sirus, I'm well aware of that. This isn't about me or how far I've got, I'm familiar enough with endgame and spectres to have an opinion on it, whether thru my own or somebody else's experiences. And I play HC so that's going to be different from most ppl playing SC.

Why is it a problem if you have to change from SD to a different spectre for Sirus? I mean look, SD-s are very quick with good aoe AND high dps, BUT they're fragile as a trade-off, they're unique in that way. Why is it an issue that you have to use your brain and adapt, depending on what you want to do in the game? Should every spectre be a carbon copy or what? How boring that would be.

You say that you lost SUPPORT spectres, so you weren't a dedicated damage spectre build. In that case whatever you gain from SUPPORT spectres is merely a bonus.
Look, if players were already investing in minion defenses, and spectre life was reduced, you may have a point, but that's definitely not the case. Regular RS builds all go for damage, any kind of minion defense/life is purely incidental - literally nobody goes out of their way to pick up minion life, just take any non-SD spectre and you're good.
Now, if GGG says: hey, we're not OK with that, we want you to invest a little bit into minion defenses at endgame - why is that an issue? The initial reaction of players is to complain, instead of accepting it.
And to be fair, I don't think you'll have to invest, even after this, if you're not running SD-s. Perhaps with the exception of the toughest endgame, but only a small portion of players have the gear and whatever else it takes to get there (which is perfectly fine IMO), and at that point it is acceptable to require investments, wouldn't you agree?

Again, personally I've been running SD-s for several leagues (I've actually lost count, 4, 5, 6 or more in a row?), and they have been such a strong league-starter with like zero gear, it's totally crazy and the nerf is justified, we have to be honest here. Probably should've nerfed sooner, because ppl got used to it and now it hurts more I suppose.
So if you do the math, you lose roughly 1 support gem link - it will be fine. Frankly the HP won't change anything if you are running a Heist spectre, not SD-s. And if you have support spectres, well, I guess you might have to make some adjustments, but these changes were clearly meant for the regular dedicated spectre dmg builds.

Lastly, one thing I would agree on is that just slashing the gem levels was the wrong and lazy way to go about it - they should have made some changes to specific spectres, buffs here nerfs there, perhaps adjustments to AI, etc. The reason they don't do that is obvious: it takes way more work, and resources have to be spent wisely; RS is only ONE build, one gem, out of hundreds.

Until you reach endgame gear, which takes quite the investment, you are literally taking the majority of minion survivability nodes for them to survive. Take away more life from them and you may not be able to keep them alive through content long enough to be able to farm for said gear.

And no, support spectres weren't just icing on the cake, they allowed for the other minion builds to function well with important buffs. Zombies got hit, Stone/Carrion Golems got hit, SRS got hit, etc. Its just like with AG providing Kingmaker buff, it makes a build work that much better and when you take away certain key aspects of a build like support spectres, you decimate a build because it requires all of its parts as a whole to function.
"
Warshade23 написал:
Until you reach endgame gear, which takes quite the investment, you are literally taking the majority of minion survivability nodes for them to survive. Take away more life from them and you may not be able to keep them alive through content long enough to be able to farm for said gear.

And no, support spectres weren't just icing on the cake, they allowed for the other minion builds to function well with important buffs. Zombies got hit, Stone/Carrion Golems got hit, SRS got hit, etc. Its just like with AG providing Kingmaker buff, it makes a build work that much better and when you take away certain key aspects of a build like support spectres, you decimate a build because it requires all of its parts as a whole to function.

Sorry but you are delusional. Literally nobody goes out of their way to take any extra minion life or minion defense, just damage. (For a dedicated damage RS build, NOT support). They only need capped res, obviously, which is easy, and they get minion regen from tree as you're picking up damage.
What do you mean by farming gear? Farming red maps? Farming T16-s, even SD-s are easy to keep alive and they are squishy as hell, so there's no way for the high base HP ones to ever die just farming T16-s.

As for support spectres: well perhaps GGG thought that they provided too great bonuses for incredibly low investment, and you should consider investing into minion defenses? Just a thought.

"
Warshade23 написал:
Spectres arent easy to raise mid fight so them having higher life pools is the tradeoff.

You are not supposed to raise them mid-fight. You are supposed to keep them alive. If you cannot keep them alive, then you need to go back to the drawing board.
"
Lacceh написал:

Sorry but you are delusional. Literally nobody goes out of their way to take any extra minion life or minion defense, just damage. (For a dedicated damage RS build, NOT support). They only need capped res, obviously, which is easy, and they get minion regen from tree as you're picking up damage.

That is wrong. Any non-average spectre focused builder knows that Sacrifice and Indomitably Army, purely defensive nodes, are needed for your minions to survive endgame. So defensive nodes were NEVER not taken.
You cannot argue that this build is not viable for casual players anymore because of spectres being too squishy... Casual players do not reach the point where this becomes an issue. How many players make it to red maps? Like 1%?

Not hating here, I like to play this build and was planning it as my league starter but I think this rage about the nerfs is going a bit too far...
Hello,

i just want to say "Thanks" for the most beautiful layouted best detailed and effective Build (-variants).

Thank you very much Kay, i had a few nice Chars with your help.
Looking forward to 3.13 :)
Now we need more Minion Life nodes to occupy.
Will play new League with Kay's builds as always. See you in 3 days :)
We still have some hopes... i was playing SO last league, with a 2.10% life ratio. Now i will be playing Artless Assassin with the 5.20% life ratio and almost same gameplay/gear. Yeah we will notice the dmg nerf, but i still think we will face check every content in the game with ease.

what you guys think ?
Imagine spamming the same build, every single league, facerolling end game content, a couple of days into the league with close to no budget, just stacking life and defences, while having something else do all the work/damage for you.

Oh wait its spectre builds.

This has literally been the case for a good couple YEARS.

The amount of complaining and crying over a well DESERVED nerf is absolutely astonishing.

People like you trying to make numeral of posts on different forums begging not to nerf their precious spectres are pathetic, just play something else.

And start acting like adults, not some spoiled teenagers.
I'll wait for the patchnotes, to see what other nerfs we got, but from what I can see, ggg just wants the spectres to be ran as any other minion build (zombies or skellies).
What I mean by this is the following:

Empower 4, mandatory
2h weapon with +1 skills, 100+ minion damage and crafted +2 support (with empower too).

With just empower we are back to the same minion levels we were using before the nerf, we "just" lose a gem slot.

Still viable, more expensive and cumbersome and 0 build identity, but meh.

keep on summoning folks!

Edit: I'll still give necro summoner a shot, since that's the only archetype I enjoy playing on rpgs/arpgs + hand issues
Последняя редакция: mc29654363. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 9:12:49
It might be a little weird, but I'm looking forward to starting the League as SSF Necro.
Level 96 is my goal this time :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация