Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I am currently at level 72 and have a simple question on the logistic of running Kay's Army.

For general mapping is it better to hit Convocation and then lay down a 'Storm Brand' or use Convocation followed by 3 or 4 SRS's?

I keep trying different ways and can't come up with the best key mappings for my skills.

Thanks
Hi Kay

are there any other spectres that can be used in Pledge of Hands aside from Slave Drivers? Are slave drivers still viable now?
"
setissleeping написал:
"
usafirst написал:

We convert 100% of minion's physical damage to cold through these gloves:
by having all of the sockets colored green.

Vicious Projectiles benefit SO's directly because their main damaging attack is a projectile, and yes it's because it's linked to them.

And you are correct on the predator support gem, 25% more damage in general and 24% + 25% more damage to the prey.

Thank you, Setissleeping!

In that case, would Carrion Golem's "Grant additional physical damage for your non-golem minions" work on SO which are cold converted through the gloves?

Also on Carrion Golem:
Are their "Grant additional physical damage for non-golem minions" any good against most end-game bosses. Because it only adds like up to 41 physical damage to minions. (Understand that it stacks things like Hatred and all, but still doesn't seem to add up to much.)

Because I am weighing between
- Using the Carrion Golem for attack, or
- Using the Stone Golem for life regen, or
- Both (But that means I have to bust many skill points (probably 5) in the skill tree to get to Golem Commander node.)

"
kayella написал:
"
usafirst написал:
Based on Pure Spectre Syndicate Ops character. Is Dread Banner more suitable or is War Banner more suitable?

War Banner and Dread Banner don't help because they are for physical damage. In the PS build, we use 100% cold conversion.

Another stupid question from me: Would Hatred work?
Since it says "Allies gain extra physical damage as cold damage." If SO's damage is already converted to cold, would it still work?
"
usafirst написал:

Thank you, Setissleeping!

In that case, would Carrion Golem's "Grant additional physical damage for your non-golem minions" work on SO which are cold converted through the gloves?

Also on Carrion Golem:
Are their "Grant additional physical damage for non-golem minions" any good against most end-game bosses. Because it only adds like up to 41 physical damage to minions. (Understand that it stacks things like Hatred and all, but still doesn't seem to add up to much.)

Because I am weighing between
- Using the Carrion Golem for attack, or
- Using the Stone Golem for life regen, or
- Both (But that means I have to bust many skill points (probably 5) in the skill tree to get to Golem Commander node.)

No problem, glad to help :)

Carrion Golem's added flat physical damage buff to minions does work because all of our minion's physical damage is converted to cold, which gets further boosted by Hatred. 1 Carrion Golem should be enough, you don't need Golem Commander, and/or an additional Golem. If you want more DPS for the cost of a little less HP, you can however use Golem Commander and summon 2 Carrion Golems for more bossing DPS.
Question which i'm sure has been answered a million times in this thread (but no way to search threads). How do we ensure the animate guardian stays alive?
I was doing sirus 8, he's died like almost immediately and there is 1ex down the drain.

I was looking at links etc and it just does seem to be feasible to keep him alive. I had a 21/20 gem, so it doesn't get much better than that...
"
boris_37 написал:
Question which i'm sure has been answered a million times in this thread (but no way to search threads). How do we ensure the animate guardian stays alive?
I was doing sirus 8, he's died like almost immediately and there is 1ex down the drain.

I was looking at links etc and it just does seem to be feasible to keep him alive. I had a 21/20 gem, so it doesn't get much better than that...

You can always remove your AG gem when doing rippy boss fights like Sirus.

My AG has never died and I use the following setup:
20/20 Divergent AG (if you can get 21/20 that would be much better), you can use 21/20 normal AG just fine.
My AG is also raised to level 24 gem from level+ modifiers. Gear is a stitched demon helmet, nearby enemies blinded + gain 10% life as max ES (important mod otherwise stitched will be useless) body armour, ele res + high life + high chaos res gloves, ele res + high chaos res + high life boots (2% life regen when hit enchant) and kingmaker.

Links are elemental army, feeding frenzy, and aw. melee physical. I like this setup the most for DPS but you can definitely use meat shield and/or minion life so that your AG is even tankier.
Последняя редакция: setissleeping. Время: 10 июня 2021 г., 19:08:27
"
setissleeping написал:
"
boris_37 написал:

You can always remove your AG gem when doing rippy boss fights like Sirus.

My AG has never died and I use the following setup:
20/20 Divergent AG (if you can get 21/20 that would be much better), you can use 21/20 normal AG just fine.
My AG is also raised to level 24 gem from level+ modifiers. Gear is a stitched demon helmet, nearby enemies blinded + gain 10% life as max ES (important mod otherwise stitched will be useless) body armour, ele res + high life + high chaos res gloves, ele res + high chaos res + high life boots (2% life regen when hit enchant) and kingmaker.

Links are elemental army, feeding frenzy, and aw. melee physical. I like this setup the most for DPS but you can definitely use meat shield and/or minion life so that your AG is even tankier.

oh +40% life. I def just have a regular 21/20 AG. I could get divergant easy enough. I doubt i would still keep him on during Sirus though. Probably replace something in my gear so that the carrion stays alive longer.

I will take the alternative gear though, i don't think i used a stiched demon helm at all.

I guess if i had a choice, what's better. AG or Carrion? I might just check in my PoB. I could replace one of them and fill in the spot with minion health or something todo dem bosses?

"
boris_37 написал:
oh +40% life. I def just have a regular 21/20 AG. I could get divergant easy enough. I doubt i would still keep him on during Sirus though. Probably replace something in my gear so that the carrion stays alive longer.

I will take the alternative gear though, i don't think i used a stiched demon helm at all.

I guess if i had a choice, what's better. AG or Carrion? I might just check in my PoB. I could replace one of them and fill in the spot with minion health or something todo dem bosses?

AG with Kingmaker provides culling, fortify and 50% crit mult to you and your minions, also blind aura if you use the body armour I mentioned. Carrion Golem provides a flat physical damage buff to your minions which isn't bad at all since that gets boosted by Hatred.

So I guess the question would be something like: utility, damage buff and defensive layer VS damage buff? Try each and see which you would prefer.
Although I'd recommend finding a way to fit both of them.
Последняя редакция: setissleeping. Время: 10 июня 2021 г., 20:06:03
"
setissleeping написал:
"
boris_37 написал:

AG with Kingmaker provides culling, fortify and 50% crit mult to you and your minions, also blind aura if you use the body armour I mentioned. Carrion Golem provides a flat physical damage buff to your minions which isn't bad at all since that gets boosted by Hatred.

So I guess the question would be something like: utility, damage buff and defensive layer VS damage buff? Try each and see which you would prefer.
Although I'd recommend finding a way to fit both of them.

Well yeah i'd love to fit them both, but suggested links for pure spectre are
golem - AG - Elem Army - Feeding Frenzy

maybe dump feeding frenzy ? I wonder what others have done. I must not have been the only one in this situation...

I was thinking, i am undercapped on lightning and chaos if i drop one of my rings, get a single ring with frostbite + socket for brand, then run hungry loop for AG and it will legit never die

Obviously the socketed ring is going to be way more expensive but it would solve all problems and leave an open socket in boots for the Carrion...
Последняя редакция: boris_37. Время: 10 июня 2021 г., 21:27:55

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация