Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
boris_37 написал:

Well yeah i'd love to fit them both, but suggested links for pure spectre are
golem - AG - Elem Army - Feeding Frenzy

maybe dump feeding frenzy ? I wonder what others have done. I must not have been the only one in this situation...

I was thinking, i am undercapped on lightning and chaos if i drop one of my rings, get a single ring with frostbite + socket for brand, then run hungry loop for AG and it will legit never die

Obviously the socketed ring is going to be way more expensive but it would solve all problems and leave an open socket in boots for the Carrion...

You would have to upgrade to a 7L/8L minion helmet so that your AG and Carrion Golem can go in a 6-link in the body armour, and then you can choose how you want to run your setup.
"
setissleeping написал:

AG with Kingmaker provides culling, fortify and 50% crit mult to you and your minions, also blind aura if you use the body armour I mentioned. Carrion Golem provides a flat physical damage buff to your minions which isn't bad at all since that gets boosted by Hatred.

So I guess the question would be something like: utility, damage buff and defensive layer VS damage buff? Try each and see which you would prefer.
Although I'd recommend finding a way to fit both of them.

2 more noob questions:

For the '50% Crit Mult' on Kingmaker - Would it be significant on pure spectre SO builds where I don't allocate passive skill points or have gears that enhance Crit chance or amounts? (What I mean is, if I have very negligible chance to crit and crit amount in the first place, then 50% more isn't going to make a dent.)

Similarly, how good is a Flat Physical Damage buff by the Carrion Golem? I read that it's max at 41 physical damage at level 20. So even with Hatred which adds another 25% damage as cold, it adds up to maybe 50 damage. Doesn't seem like much, or am I missing something here?
"
usafirst написал:
"
setissleeping написал:

AG with Kingmaker provides culling, fortify and 50% crit mult to you and your minions, also blind aura if you use the body armour I mentioned. Carrion Golem provides a flat physical damage buff to your minions which isn't bad at all since that gets boosted by Hatred.

So I guess the question would be something like: utility, damage buff and defensive layer VS damage buff? Try each and see which you would prefer.
Although I'd recommend finding a way to fit both of them.

2 more noob questions:

For the '50% Crit Mult' on Kingmaker - Would it be significant on pure spectre SO builds where I don't allocate passive skill points or have gears that enhance Crit chance or amounts? (What I mean is, if I have very negligible chance to crit and crit amount in the first place, then 50% more isn't going to make a dent.)

Similarly, how good is a Flat Physical Damage buff by the Carrion Golem? I read that it's max at 41 physical damage at level 20. So even with Hatred which adds another 25% damage as cold, it adds up to maybe 50 damage. Doesn't seem like much, or am I missing something here?

It won't make a lot of difference if your minions have no crit chance, that's correct.

Those are considerable flat amounts of damage, considering a quarter of it gets converted to extra cold damage, and that cold damage is boosted again by Hatred. Not sure how the formulas or exact maths work regarding this, it's not an insane buff by any means but it's nice to have.

Последняя редакция: setissleeping. Время: 10 июня 2021 г., 22:56:24
Hey, this build is the most fun iv had any many leagues. I just got my 2nd cluster jewel and looking for the next upgrade.
is it worth changing my raise specter(in pure specter build) to a helm with:
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Minion Damage
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Hypothermia
Minions deal 25% increased Damage
if so, what do I do with the 6L now ? I'm guessing the aura's but how does that work with no reduced reservation?
"
usafirst написал:

Depends on minion. CG's added damage is before all scaling.

Base physical damage for gem level 26:
SO = 330-495
Crabbies = 517-775
HoP = 1318-1976

CG(25) adds 37-56.

For SO = about 11% more
For Crabbies = about 7% more
For HoP = about 2% more

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
xMYR написал:
Hey, this build is the most fun iv had any many leagues. I just got my 2nd cluster jewel and looking for the next upgrade.
is it worth changing my raise specter(in pure specter build) to a helm with:
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Minion Damage
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Hypothermia
Minions deal 25% increased Damage
if so, what do I do with the 6L now ? I'm guessing the aura's but how does that work with no reduced reservation?

Diadem build you have:
Raise Spectre + Aw Minion Damage + Aw ED + Aw VP + Pred + Aw GMP
RS + 54% more + 59% more + 64% more + (25%+25%) -26%

Helmet build only gives normal gem mods instead of awakened:
Raise Spectre + Minion D + Hypo + Aw VP + Pred + Aw GMP
RS + 49% more + 39% more + 64% more + (25%+25%) -26%

Basically you lose 54% more and 59% more -> 49% more and 39% more. So you really need +3 gem level!

Helmet build uses Hatred + Skitter + bonechill.Skitter + bonechill = enemies takes 17% added cold damage, but lose haste aura (35% inc attack speed) + vaal haste (66% increase attack speed).

Usually people use 6L for support minions.

🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
setissleeping написал:

My AG is also raised to level 24 gem from level+ modifiers. Gear is a stitched demon helmet, nearby enemies blinded + gain 10% life as max ES (important mod otherwise stitched will be useless) body armour, ele res + high life + high chaos res gloves, ele res + high chaos res + high life boots (2% life regen when hit enchant) and kingmaker.

Another option is 5% chance to blind on ghastly (should keep monsters perma blind) + conc ground on body armour. extra 6% regen helps a lot when AG is facetanking :P
Any suggestions to which Passive Skill Points I should allocate next (approximately 5)?

https://pastebin.com/zUXiFELr

Also, if there's any suggestions on gears or gems, will be appreciated!

"
Waltzbear написал:
Any suggestions to which Passive Skill Points I should allocate next (approximately 5)?

https://pastebin.com/zUXiFELr

Also, if there's any suggestions on gears or gems, will be appreciated!

You have a Watcher's Eye, they only work on you and not your minions so you can remove that and socket in either a ghastly jewel or a cobalt jewel with minion damage and inc life. Also, you're missing the Gravepact minion damage circle that's top-left to the constitution wheel. I can't seem to find a ghastly jewel on your gear that has either taunt on hit or blind on hit, this is really important as it allows you to go through packs of minions without being hit as mobs are either focused on your minions and/or blinded at the same time.

I see you have an Aul's ammy with free Hatred aura, and you also have Dread Banner + Flesh and Stone + Skitterbots. So, I would remove Dread and Flesh since they either do not scale with the minion's damage because they are cold conversion.. or they give too little damage to be worth using. Instead, use Haste and Skitterbots, it will feel a lot better.

You're also using Bone Offering but your shield doesn't have %hp on block like this:
I'd wholly recommend it before getting +max res mod on your shield.

Also, if you have any issues with survivability, remember you can slot in
to maximize block chance, furthermore making a shield with %hp on block a lot more worth using.

And finally, I would remove the points you have on and around Spiritual Aid, and Sacrifice - and allocate them towards Righteous Army and Redemption. Those nodes give your minion's more HP and regen and also adds a considerable amount of DPS.

Hope that helps!
Hello, please tell me. I put on the speaker wreath, put on the skeletons and start killing the shaper boss. at the last stage they finish him off. Why? summon skeleton and elemental focus gems. I don't use any of the fire damage.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация