Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

And one more. Why do you pick mana regen with cost of skills in tree talents ? I didn't notice a lack of this.
"
Firebird889 написал:
I just want to say thank you. For me your guide is the best in the whole game POE. Thanks for all the time you put into it. I play it every season on pc or ps4 and it ís so much fun. :-)

Oh great thank you :)

I'm making a new skele version of the build too!
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
LQRDE написал:
Is Stone Golem really big juice in the survivability of the spectres during levelling ? Can I pick Carrion Golem ?

And what you can suggest for spectres survivability during levelling ? In act 5 as you said I raise Slave Driver with your recommended links but they still dying. Maybe Meat shield or minion life?

And one more. Why do you pick mana regen with cost of skills in tree talents ? I didn't notice a lack of this.

Stone Golem is for player HP regen. You can try Carrion but it's squishy.

Yeah, spectres are actually kinda squishy in Act 5. Meat shield is better because we will use it in the build for mapping.

Do you mean Tireless (life and reduce cost)?

By the way, I'm remaking the levelling guide for Skeletons instead of SRS!
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 10 июля 2021 г., 3:58:33
Hype
"
New levelling guide, new Minion Army build, new Skelemancer build, new Spectres/Spiders/Sentinels build
Minion Army will change to Spectre/Skele (bye bye SRS) and the upgrade path will be to Pure Spectre or the new Skelemancer build.
I will also update the levelling guide so there are no gem swaps when you start mapping.
Also my plan is to make a short levelling guide video that's more like a summary style instead of walkthrough.
New SSS build should keep the clear speed and add extra single target.

Hi Kay, thanks in advance for all the work you do to make our lives easier.

I agree the levelling guide should end up with the fully-fleshed-out league starter build. It took me a league and a half to realize I was supposed to play the levelling build until early maps and when I had enough funds, switch to the "league starter" build. (Instead I blew all my currency on a diadem and tried a spectre build, which failed miserably due to crappy gear.)

The other thing that would help is to suggest ways to increase the tankiness of the build for people who die like flies. One amusing issue I had with the lab was that all of the minions underfoot made it hard to see traps!

Последняя редакция: Graiaule. Время: 11 июля 2021 г., 23:31:59
I'm a new player, leveling first character and experimenting with zombies/skeletons/spectres, and having a look at some threads to see how others have done similar. What's the rationale behind the skitterbots? They seem to do a little damage themselves, but their main benefit looks to be to trap/mine damage, which is irrelevant for a minion build. And their reserved mana cost means as I level, it's essentially a choice between the skitterbots or a 2nd aura. Is there some benefit to the bots that I'm missing?
"
sanaba_s написал:
I'm a new player, leveling first character and experimenting with zombies/skeletons/spectres, and having a look at some threads to see how others have done similar. What's the rationale behind the skitterbots? They seem to do a little damage themselves, but their main benefit looks to be to trap/mine damage, which is irrelevant for a minion build. And their reserved mana cost means as I level, it's essentially a choice between the skitterbots or a 2nd aura. Is there some benefit to the bots that I'm missing?

Skitterbots have shock and chill aura. Level 20, 20 quality = 18% shock so enemies takes 18% increase damage. 11% chill effect is 11% reduce action speed for enemies.

If people use cold damage minions, they usually link skitter to bonechill, so chill effect also 16% increased cold damage taken.

"
Graiaule написал:
I agree the levelling guide should end up with the fully-fleshed-out league starter build. It took me a league and a half to realize I was supposed to play the levelling build until early maps and when I had enough funds, switch to the "league starter" build. (Instead I blew all my currency on a diadem and tried a spectre build, which failed miserably due to crappy gear.)

The other thing that would help is to suggest ways to increase the tankiness of the build for people who die like flies. One amusing issue I had with the lab was that all of the minions underfoot made it hard to see traps!

Yes I think it was a big problem in the guide! I made levelling part strong just for levelling and then need to change for mapping. New version will go straight into mapping build from Act 5.

I just finished levelling up with a new account (100% ssf) for new video guide.

New skele focus build is looking really nice. it's kinda no clutter because you just summon them when you need them. you can choose different support minions or use no support minions as you like (I tested unid rare maps and unid maven challeng with no supports)

That makes sense, thanks.

But also raises a related question. Again, I may be missing something, but it looks to me like the minion-boosting passives don't do much for the skitterbots, other than make them run a bit faster and do a bit more token damage, the main benefit of those auras isn't impacted. If enemies taking a flat 18% increased damage is a big enough benefit on its own to make it into this build, shouldn't skitterbots be a part of almost every build, since it seems every build can get that flat 18% increase out of a single blue gem?

Apologies for the new player questions, and apologies if I'm missing something obvious. I start a new game and a new character, I immediately want to start theorycrafting, so just trying to figure out why some of the non-obvious or less intuitive choices are being made.
"
sanaba_s написал:
That makes sense, thanks.

But also raises a related question. Again, I may be missing something, but it looks to me like the minion-boosting passives don't do much for the skitterbots, other than make them run a bit faster and do a bit more token damage, the main benefit of those auras isn't impacted. If enemies taking a flat 18% increased damage is a big enough benefit on its own to make it into this build, shouldn't skitterbots be a part of almost every build, since it seems every build can get that flat 18% increase out of a single blue gem?

Apologies for the new player questions, and apologies if I'm missing something obvious. I start a new game and a new character, I immediately want to start theorycrafting, so just trying to figure out why some of the non-obvious or less intuitive choices are being made.

a lot of people actually take summon skitterbots due to them being very good for league starter builds for the extra damage if they don't already go for lightning elemental dmg

however with minion builds it's hard to put anything else tbh
you could go for vitality, or go for impale dmg on minions with dread banner if you have decent impale but that depends on what minions you go for as well i think and your build overall + impale chance
also the minion-boosting passives are not for summon skitterbots only
they impact all of your minions, that's why we take them.
hatred comes in clutch on the minion army build because it almost gives 100k damage, and you are already tanky enough, to be honest, with

Bone Barrier ascendancy note (+Bone Armor skill on left click)
and Mistress of Sacrifice as you can see because we use Bone Offering
it grants us some chance to block on both spell and attack damage
not to mention that 41 skeletons at boss fights can block some of the dmg if the boss's skill doesn't go through entities

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация