Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hey Kay!! Your build quite good at all. I dont need to do anything and let the minion done everything for me - a newbie first time played this game
And it would be nice if I asked after I done with 10 act and 3 labs, I changed to pure spectre whenever I can summon 3 spectres? Or just follow up the minion army until I gain more experiences and currencies enough for pure spectre build? I just plane change the item before... but first i will add the passive skill follow up your pure spectre
Последняя редакция: kkkbik. Время: 27 июля 2021 г., 5:13:47
New player here, just played POE 2 weeks before Ultimatum League ended.
And for this new league, I choose Kay's Summoner Build.

I just breeze thru act 10, almost without any issue (few death because of didnt notice the health and too lazy to craft flask for bleeding).
My char only has 700ish armour, the skelies and Spectres doing all the job. I just run run run. LOL

I also use 2 Order Ostiary and 1 Priest of Chalice (the expedition's monster) I love the big sword animation and I think they got big AoE. I only has 4 links Spectre's skill. I dont even know what gem to support those spectre. I randomly choose melee dmg+prey+minion life.

I try Black Scythe Arbalist, but feel like they always lack behind me.
Skelies clear the pack first before them.

Will be great to see veteran summoner try those new expedition monster.
!!Minion Bomber tip!!
Use Infernal Legion Support on SRS - NOT - on Skeles. After switching that around my clear speed is so much faster and i feel a lot stronger.
Последняя редакция: xo_areik_ox. Время: 27 июля 2021 г., 7:11:28
at the risk of sounding like an absolute moron, how do you get the ravenous horde node without building toward it?
"

at the risk of sounding like an absolute moron, how do you get the ravenous horde node without building toward it?

Anoint your amulet for it
"
Hugler написал:

Better wait to use it on an amulet you're sure to keep, oil can be expensives early league ^^
I'm getting started with summoned army build, but i see as pure phys reaper and other variations of build and cant decide whis is better. Can u help me? I'm now abot 40 lvl and no currency, but aiming on most dmg spec.

I found out new mobs order ostiary have nice lineal and cleave attack. What we know about them?

PS sry for bad english, ty guys
Последняя редакция: Aterochka. Время: 27 июля 2021 г., 10:35:44
Hi guys, quick question here. What gems a better to use with syndicate opperatives? Greater multi or greater volley? I look at ninja and they pretty close in terms of people using. Also find some old videos saying cantradicted staff. Some say greater volley not working right, and some saying different things. So any advice in that part?
Anyone tested the new expedition spectres yet? Druid of the broken circle etc?
"
Aterochka написал:
I'm getting started with summoned army build, but i see as pure phys reaper and other variations of build and cant decide whis is better. Can u help me? I'm now abot 40 lvl and no currency, but aiming on most dmg spec.

I found out new mobs order ostiary have nice lineal and cleave attack. What we know about them?

PS sry for bad english, ty guys

After leveling with reaper to level 60, I can safely say you should go with minion army. Reaper is a cool idea, but between its terrible clear speed and mediocre damage late game, its not worth the time currently. The minion army build is super cheap to get started and is easy to scale into.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация