Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I'm getting started with summoned army build, but i see as pure phys reaper and other variations of build and cant decide whis is better. Can u help me? I'm now abot 40 lvl and no currency, but aiming on most dmg spec.

I found out new mobs order ostiary have nice lineal and cleave attack. What we know about them?

PS sry for bad english, ty guys
Последняя редакция: Aterochka. Время: 27 июля 2021 г., 10:35:44
Hi guys, quick question here. What gems a better to use with syndicate opperatives? Greater multi or greater volley? I look at ninja and they pretty close in terms of people using. Also find some old videos saying cantradicted staff. Some say greater volley not working right, and some saying different things. So any advice in that part?
Anyone tested the new expedition spectres yet? Druid of the broken circle etc?
"
Aterochka написал:
I'm getting started with summoned army build, but i see as pure phys reaper and other variations of build and cant decide whis is better. Can u help me? I'm now abot 40 lvl and no currency, but aiming on most dmg spec.

I found out new mobs order ostiary have nice lineal and cleave attack. What we know about them?

PS sry for bad english, ty guys

After leveling with reaper to level 60, I can safely say you should go with minion army. Reaper is a cool idea, but between its terrible clear speed and mediocre damage late game, its not worth the time currently. The minion army build is super cheap to get started and is easy to scale into.
Does "Meat Shield" count as "Holding a Shield"? Just asking coz we taking the node "Solidity"
"
Penecho83 написал:
Does "Meat Shield" count as "Holding a Shield"? Just asking coz we taking the node "Solidity"

"Meat Shield" is a support gem.

"Holding a Shield" is when you equip a Shield .
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
So I've done a few maps now on the zombies + skeletons + 3 frost scout spectres. Anyone have a really good lategame build that is worth aiming for yet? Or should I just continue mapping until Kay figures out lategame builds?
I have a little question, what can i do against monster with resist elemental damage?
I play on console in Standard, and we're about to get the 3.15 patch. Should I convert my character over to the updated version of the build, or is it still considered in flux?

Also, console has no left mouse button to use for auto-cast. Should I map Bone Armour to a button and constantly hammer it?
"
Razzmuzz написал:
So I've done a few maps now on the zombies + skeletons + 3 frost scout spectres. Anyone have a really good lategame build that is worth aiming for yet? Or should I just continue mapping until Kay figures out lategame builds?

I think (also for myself too) to invest into Pure spectre build for late game. I think SO or crabbies (or maybe some new spectres) could easily brought us to endgame.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация