Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Does "Meat Shield" count as "Holding a Shield"? Just asking coz we taking the node "Solidity"
"
Penecho83 написал:
Does "Meat Shield" count as "Holding a Shield"? Just asking coz we taking the node "Solidity"

"Meat Shield" is a support gem.

"Holding a Shield" is when you equip a Shield .
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
So I've done a few maps now on the zombies + skeletons + 3 frost scout spectres. Anyone have a really good lategame build that is worth aiming for yet? Or should I just continue mapping until Kay figures out lategame builds?
I have a little question, what can i do against monster with resist elemental damage?
I play on console in Standard, and we're about to get the 3.15 patch. Should I convert my character over to the updated version of the build, or is it still considered in flux?

Also, console has no left mouse button to use for auto-cast. Should I map Bone Armour to a button and constantly hammer it?
"
So I've done a few maps now on the zombies + skeletons + 3 frost scout spectres. Anyone have a really good lategame build that is worth aiming for yet? Or should I just continue mapping until Kay figures out lategame builds?

I think (also for myself too) to invest into Pure spectre build for late game. I think SO or crabbies (or maybe some new spectres) could easily brought us to endgame.
"
Firebird889 написал:
I have a little question, what can i do against monster with resist elemental damage?

I think that with curse (frostbite) and elemental army support (exposure) you can rid out of that res.
So is Elemental Focus or Controlled Destruction recommended? It says Controlled Destruction in PoB but here on the site it recommends Elemental Focus?
"
So is Elemental Focus or Controlled Destruction recommended? It says Controlled Destruction in PoB but here on the site it recommends Elemental Focus?

*UPDATE* Please use Controlled Destruction instead of Elemental Focus for Frost Auto-Scout. It has more damage and FAS has 0% crit chance anyway.
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
"
XpeterschmidtX написал:
"

*UPDATE* Please use Controlled Destruction instead of Elemental Focus for Frost Auto-Scout. It has more damage and FAS has 0% crit chance anyway.

Where was this posted?

My damage don't feel good in red maps. Anyone wanna take a look at my character for some insight to what i should do/change.
Последняя редакция: Luigo. Время: 28 июля 2021 г., 8:35:33

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация