Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hi,

i currently run kay's "minion army" starter build and have big survival issues at tier 14 maps+
I keep on getting one shotted very often and there is no way i can finish an incursion room intime or slay even a half of legion encounter monsters and so on.
Can any more experienced player please have a look at my char and tell me if i had missed something/did something wrong or missing a easy upgrade? Still dont have the currency to get a 4th spectre.

Thx in advance! :)
"
FreeZeR_ написал:
Hi,

i currently run kay's "minion army" starter build and have big survival issues at tier 14 maps+
I keep on getting one shotted very often and there is no way i can finish an incursion room intime or slay even a half of legion encounter monsters and so on.
Can any more experienced player please have a look at my char and tell me if i had missed something/did something wrong or missing a easy upgrade? Still dont have the currency to get a 4th spectre.

Thx in advance! :)

Its been some time since Ive gone deep on the summoner thing, but let me pick on a a few things.

The gem Trigger in wands goes through the skills by order so ideally you want desecrate to be the gem before the offering. This is easily fixable through crafting bench. Your wand is not great, you'll want something with +1 to levels eventually.

The decision of which minions get to reside in the penthouse (head) and who gets to tend to the fields (gloves) depends on largely two factors: how you play and perhaps the why you do so:

Are you using those main support minions with meatshield because they provide you with a certian amount of protection? Otherwise i would suggest swapping to Feeding Frenzy Support. Gets you not only more dmg, also gets that super important elemental army support gem debuff on the enemies roling.

Skeletons are great, in this build they are your bread and butter single target i win button. Use them, not just once but multiple times during a map. Expedition Chests? Vaal Skellies. Boss Room? Vaal Skellies Tanky Metamorph Boss or Abaxoth? Vaal Skellies.

Your main links in the body armor seem to be for FAS or SlD? For the FAS Spectres u should use GMP. Map with GMP, only take GMP out for bosses.

Eventually you will want +1 to spectre gem levels on boots and a neck with +1 to all Intelligence skills. Get that spectre gem level to 25 asap, a 4th spectre is a huge boost. See Kays guide for the "upgrade path", stick to it. Meaning, dont focus on rebuilding and clusters before you dont have the fundamentals, (lvl25 raise spectre, the devouring diadem and the triads grip with 4 blue sockets.

If you havent already, put Bone Armor on the left or right mousebotton, use it as frequently as possible. You can also use phasewalk, it stops enemies focusing on you as much.

hope theres something in there that helps you out mate.

"
Rakschas666 написал:

hope theres something in there that helps you out mate.

Wow, this is huge for me! Thank you so much for helping me out man!
I i will definitely work on your suggested changes!

"
Rakschas666 написал:

Are you using those main support minions with meatshield because they provide you with a certian amount of protection? Otherwise i would suggest swapping to Feeding Frenzy Support. Gets you not only more dmg, also gets that super important elemental army support gem debuff on the enemies roling.

Yes i have used the zombies with meatshield for my protection until now (i really totally sticked to kays build, because im quite new to summoner builds). So i don't know if it would be better for me to swap out meatshield for feeding frenzy. But i will definitely give it a try!

Thanks again for your help! :)
I play minion army starter build and I failed every single blight encounter (in normal maps, not blight map), its impossible, enemies go from 3 direction, any tips? I tried annoit rings to scout damage but I manage to upgrade barely one tower to scout and its late anyway.
Последняя редакция: 161Sherlock. Время: 31 июля 2021 г., 7:13:59
Delete
Последняя редакция: ElPantera32. Время: 9 янв. 2023 г., 18:26:08
Hi Kay and Everyone!

would you or anyone mind commenting on my build?

https://pastebin.com/Abas2ZJr

i honestly feel i like DPS. takes forever to kill runic mobs etc.

am i missing something?

u can also view in my profile public. ign SkeletonXx

TY!!!

please advise! any comments are welcome. thank you!
Does anyone has syndicate operatives corpse for summoning in Expedition SC?
my IGN is Mpez
thanks a lot
"
SacrifXx написал:
Hi Kay and Everyone!

would you or anyone mind commenting on my build?

https://pastebin.com/Abas2ZJr

i honestly feel i like DPS. takes forever to kill runic mobs etc.

am i missing something?

u can also view in my profile public. ign SkeletonXx

TY!!!

please advise! any comments are welcome. thank you!

Which specters are you using? and what map level runic mobs with what modifiers on the mobs?
Hi all. Hope the league is treating you all well. Firstly this is my first minion build and I have to say the levelling guide is one of the best and most concise I have followed. Last build was a Toxic/Caustic Deadeye build and I got very familiar with the play style/mechanics. I've just hit white maps and am following the Minion Army league starter. Rng was terrible along the way but I have somehow managed to get some basic gear together as per the guide which I have followed to the best of my budget. All gems are in place and not fully levelled or qualitied as of yet. I do realise my gear isn't great but availability on trade isn't great and also super expensive. I've done the best I can and I know it will get much better.

My issue is that it is a real slog on maps. I mean that it is a war of attrition between my minions and low level mobs. Maps take forever and as we all know it's about time invested and return. Honestly I have no idea how my play style should be and I have socketed the gems correctly. I just don't know how to play this build. I do expect low damage etc on maps until I get the correct gear etc but I am just pressing buttons at the moment and perhaps not making the most out of this build. If someone could maybe give my some pointers then my understanding will increase and I will get my head round the playstyle. I know there is a long way to go levelling wise but I've hit a bit of a brick wall. That said I know this is a solid build and I can't wait to see it's potential. Also what skills are you using and on what buttons? What are the best skills to prioritize?
Thanks in advance.

Feel free to check out my character and critique.
Последняя редакция: D_v_8. Время: 31 июля 2021 г., 14:58:21
"
D_v_8 написал:
I do expect low damage etc on maps until I get the correct gear etc but I am just pressing buttons at the moment and perhaps not making the most out of this build. If someone could maybe give my some pointers then my understanding will increase and I will get my head round the playstyle. I know there is a long way to go levelling wise but I've hit a bit of a brick wall. That said I know this is a solid build and I can't wait to see it's potential. Also what skills are you using and on what buttons? What are the best skills to prioritize?
Thanks in advance.

For the playstyle: You run around and dodge incoming damage, spawn skeletons into packs, on hard mobs you use your arma brand to trigger EE and signal prey to get more damage. Think of your Zombies and Skeletons like your first defence against mobs (meatshild, living wall etc :D ) and your spectre as the big damage dealer. You use convocation to reposition your minions to get out of danger or to get them in a better position to do damage (must for Syndicate Operatives since they only use their default attack if an enemy is close)

I currently use following keys

Left click: Bonebarrier
Right click: Arma Brand
Q: Flamedash
W: Skeletons
E: Signal Prey
on a extra mouse Button: Convocation

Edit:
Looking at your char.. .did you forget to do the lab? :D
Последняя редакция: konean. Время: 31 июля 2021 г., 15:02:26

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись: