Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
SacrifXx написал:

im using syndicate operatives, feel like its being nerfed somehow?

If you're lacking for damage, it looks like you aren't using a large cluster jewel and instead of a bunch of nodes on the tree filled in that you haven't fixed from starting with the Minion Army build. Look at your tree compared to what Kay advises to use in Pure Spectres. You have Spiritual Command, Sacrifice, and a few things below that filled in that are not part the Pure Spectres tree. As a result, you aren't using a Large Cluster with multiple minion damage nodes. That's a pretty large amount of damage you're missing out on.
Its probably been answered somewhere but what spectres are best for leveling before you get access to syndicate operatives?
"
Voar написал:
Its probably been answered somewhere but what spectres are best for leveling before you get access to syndicate operatives?

I started with SO - I just asked in 6666
"
Voar написал:

I used Slave Drivers, after I unlocked Heist I moved to Frost Auto Scout and played them until I catched a SO.
All awsome, multiple variants, but if you can, to leveling guide you could put considered items to help summoners level up :D
Hi everyone,

i try this build, but i die every single map above T12, how can i improve my defenses or playstyle?

Every advice welcome:)
Sory for my english it's not my native.

Br,

Adam
at what point is it safe to switch to spider build? like what is absolutely required to switch? i have A Fang, speakers wreath, 4g triad gloves, 1 specte chest etc but dont have the cluster jewels yet
Nvm
Последняя редакция: Haiatu. Время: 5 авг. 2021 г., 13:53:08
i try to play skel 3.15 i can't level up
skel have more dmg but like glass cannon
someone can guide me?
How do i make my spectres not die like a fly? following pure spectres and spectres are constantly dying during conq/guardian fights even with repositioning due to aoe

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация