Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Ngl this build is actually worse than i imagined. Spent over 10 ex on build. Damage isnt that great. Syndicate operative spectres die to t1 white mobs. Only crabs can surive something on t16 maps. Dissapointed in this build guide.
Hello,
i had some really lucky divination card drops early on. With my now 11 exalted I should be able to make the switch to pure spectere or the spider build. I'm level 76 now and I wipe a ton, with my current build. The logbook maps are freaking impossible for me.

Did anyone test those builds yet? I just heared that spectres got a hard nerf. So should i go for the Spectre & spider build? I have no idea what to go for.
Последняя редакция: SerioueLee. Время: 2 авг. 2021 г., 4:59:30
I am also interested in the Spider version. Until it's updated I will stick with the Minion Army.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
nekromas_ написал:
Ngl this build is actually worse than i imagined. Spent over 10 ex on build. Damage isnt that great. Syndicate operative spectres die to t1 white mobs. Only crabs can surive something on t16 maps. Dissapointed in this build guide.

This buildguide is one of the most complex and well writen in the game.
I doubt its the guides fault your minions die.

It seems you are using "the jinxed juju". Are you running headfirst into monsters? because your spectres loose 10% life of damaged caused to you.
Can anyone give me some advices on my build?

I'm struggling on yellow tier maps, feel like FAS are lacking damage on this tiers and I'm like a piece of glass.

I think next upgrades on Minion army build are soooo expensive
"
Camatoo написал:
"
nekromas_ написал:

This buildguide is one of the most complex and well writen in the game.
I doubt its the guides fault your minions die.

It seems you are using "the jinxed juju". Are you running headfirst into monsters? because your spectres loose 10% life of damaged caused to you.

I mean not really, on some maps like when you fight conquerors. Al hezmin 1 shots them, Veritania 1 shots them, other conquerors are ok. I just dont get it you have to play with primal crushclaw because they have around 70-90k hp just so you wont lose spectres mid boss fight. Or just play with syndicate operative and hope that your spectres will somehow live 1 shot from these bosses. Maybe jinxed juju causes some of my spectres deaths but i doubt it. Ive seen alot of complaining on this forum post and on other places about spectres health and damage. Looks like everyone has issues with that and not just me. Maybe you need to invest 30 ex just so your spectres will live little bit longer or what?
Nvm
Последняя редакция: Haiatu. Время: 5 авг. 2021 г., 13:52:50
"
nekromas_ написал:
Maybe you need to invest 30 ex just so your spectres will live little bit longer or what?

Or maybe you need to actually control them. You could use convocation to get them out of the most brutal attacks. I can understand Al-Hezmin in T16 but Veritania and white mobs in T1 maps, lol?
I have around 5 ex budged and the only time my Syndicate Operatives died was a fight with T16 Al-Hezmin.
idk how to thanks u enough kay, i still use your lvling guide today haha thanks u soo much!!
"
mDrama написал:
"
nekromas_ написал:
Maybe you need to invest 30 ex just so your spectres will live little bit longer or what?

Or maybe you need to actually control them. You could use convocation to get them out of the most brutal attacks. I can understand Al-Hezmin in T16 but Veritania and white mobs in T1 maps, lol?
I have around 5 ex budged and the only time my Syndicate Operatives died was a fight with T16 Al-Hezmin.

how do you plan to circumvent the fact that spectres dying in hezmin fight? I'm kind of on the same boat with hezmin blowing up my spectres and I'm not really sure how I should tackle this problem. I've been using convocation to reposition and such but the chaos damage rips through HP of my spectres

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация