Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I was trying out Victario's Charity on my AG but I never get frenzy charges... does that not work on the guardian?

In an effort to be less squishy I was trying out not using necro aegis and getting shield benefits.
oops repeat post
Последняя редакция: gromkins. Время: 17 июня 2019 г., 20:11:00
"
gromkins написал:
I was trying out Victario's Charity on my AG but I never get frenzy charges... does that not work on the guardian?

In an effort to be less squishy I was trying out not using necro aegis and getting shield benefits.

It should work yeah, however the shield has low chances of giving charges if you're not abusing the Spectre's high hits and kills per second overall (which is why you can pretty much have perma-max frenzy and power charges).

Unless you're trying to drastically stack your AG with speed and power, you'll realistically generate very very little charges that way because they won't hit too often and they'll pretty much never kill them in comparison to spectres.
"
MasterLuminosity написал:

600k per spectre or 600k total? I have been thinking about switching from Roleplayer's guide to this one, try out the combustion stuff. At the end of the day,would you say it's mostly just gem levels, some abyss jewels and maybe combustion that I'm missing?

Thanks for the help!

600k per spectre so 2,4mil shaper dps.

Combustion for sure, remember to sumnmon highest spectres you can get, lvl 83 from T16 maps or 84 from Oba's Cursed Grove last room ( 4c map ) or shaper realm, monster lvl is huuge dps for spectres.

For rest just wait for you gem levels and you are set, also get abbys jewels with "increased xx miniond damage when you use minion skill" and stack those, minion skill is convocation for example but also summon skeleton.

Remember about one abbys jewel with even minimum "minions deal xx fire damage"
I managed to get one slum lord in not bad place, cost was 300hp.

My current pob, maked abyss jewel with 80% inceased dmg to simulate slum lord.

"
ashanae написал:

600k per spectre so 2,4mil shaper dps.

Combustion for sure, remember to sumnmon highest spectres you can get, lvl 83 from T16 maps or 84 from Oba's Cursed Grove last room ( 4c map ) or shaper realm, monster lvl is huuge dps for spectres.

For rest just wait for you gem levels and you are set, also get abbys jewels with "increased xx miniond damage when you use minion skill" and stack those, minion skill is convocation for example but also summon skeleton.

Remember about one abbys jewel with even minimum "minions deal xx fire damage"

Oh interesting, I've been looking for cast spd/cast spd on kill mostly. What would be priority for jewels? I assume something like Max Life > Minion Damage on Skill Cast > Cast Spd > Cast Spd on Kill?
"
MasterLuminosity написал:

Oh interesting, I've been looking for cast spd/cast spd on kill mostly. What would be priority for jewels? I assume something like Max Life > Minion Damage on Skill Cast > Cast Spd > Cast Spd on Kill?

Yes, but also flat dmg for minions with good amount helps.
I swapped haste for Flesh and Stone sand aura, so far my survavibility skyrocket with it, will test it more, i would love to fit dread banner not too into it, wtb more slots.

EDIT: I fit dread banner in too, its great
Последняя редакция: ashanae. Время: 18 июня 2019 г., 0:47:25
"
ashanae написал:
I swapped haste for Flesh and Stone sand aura, so far my survavibility skyrocket with it, will test it more, i would love to fit dread banner not too into it, wtb more slots.

EDIT: I fit dread banner in too, its great

How did you build stages with Dread?

It says stages come from impaling, and impailing comes from hit with attack.

I think it's possible to fit these in with haste if we use diadem.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
Pedro3051 написал:
"
gromkins написал:

It should work yeah, however the shield has low chances of giving charges ...

Unless you're trying to drastically stack your AG with speed

Could try equipping AG with Brightbeak. I think that's still the highest APS 1h in the game.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация