Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
MasterLuminosity написал:
Oh interesting, I've been looking for cast spd/cast spd on kill mostly. What would be priority for jewels? I assume something like Max Life > Minion Damage on Skill Cast > Cast Spd > Cast Spd on Kill?

For reliable damage in boss fights, damage on skill use (you proc this with convocation). Cast speed is best for general mapping and delve. You can go all cast speed if you carry a worm flask, though.

Generally, a mix of both is good, but the exact mix depends on your other gear, so you need to experiment in PoB. I've found that cast speed increased FE dps more than damage.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
kayella написал:
"
ashanae написал:
I swapped haste for Flesh and Stone sand aura, so far my survavibility skyrocket with it, will test it more, i would love to fit dread banner not too into it, wtb more slots.

EDIT: I fit dread banner in too, its great

How did you build stages with Dread?

It says stages come from impaling, and impailing comes from hit with attack.

I think it's possible to fit these in with haste if we use diadem.

I dont build stages, but it lowers nearby enemies accuracy rating + gives me commander of darkness buff, i sirvived few slams from Legion mobs on juiced T16 map.

I need to check if skellies dont do impale then i remember getting stages from it in flashback
Последняя редакция: ashanae. Время: 18 июня 2019 г., 1:37:09
My damage after i get rid of haste aura, tbh i dont loose that much but get a lot of survavibility

BTW they are fixing that legion mobs cannot be frozen in next patch.
Последняя редакция: ashanae. Время: 18 июня 2019 г., 1:52:13
So managed to get 5 slum lords....

Currently using 4 of them.

Последняя редакция: meltedopen. Время: 18 июня 2019 г., 2:33:22
With both auras now Chimera stop even hitting me o.O
"
meltedopen написал:

How much it cos you hp/defense wise?
"
ashanae написал:
"
meltedopen написал:

How much it cos you hp/defense wise?

Lost about 600 hp and 100 es (now sitting at 5.1k hp and 1k ES). Running Eldritch Battery/Mind Over Matter (Devouring Diadem) so still feel pretty tanky. If defenses become an issue, I'll drop one of the slum lords for life nodes.
Последняя редакция: meltedopen. Время: 18 июня 2019 г., 3:48:58
For animated guardian - is it better to use gear with higher life values, or this has no effect on his total life, and only resistances and life % regen matters?
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
nice build
Последняя редакция: Camilo_Reyna. Время: 18 июня 2019 г., 4:42:04
with my new setup i feel pretty good a lot tankier than before, tanked shaper slam and chimera doing totally 0 damg to me in could phase, also dunno why i but i feel like i got more dmg and i see it in 3 way battle i got 2x more rewards than before.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация