Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
kayella написал:
"
ZombieSlayer2 написал:
When did you guys have enough currency to buy unending hunger? Act 6 as in the guide?

I think I got mine way after I started mapping, so get it when you can afford it.

The main priority are the boots and the shield.

It's even possible to skip it.

I just got to Act 9 having Victario's shield, the boots and Wraithlord. (Got them in level 50, 34 resp.). What do you think I should try to get next?

For some reason I played yesterday after the patch and died all the time, when my only deaths before yesterday were the occasional one-shot. I've seen people talk about dodge mechanics being bugged sometimes, you all know if this is true?

Also wanted to ask: I have Sidhebreath (random loot), should I keep using it or is it overkill? I've been thinking about switching to some extra life amulet
Последняя редакция: ZombieSlayer2. Время: 26 июня 2019 г., 4:58:13
"
Nightstone13 написал:
It shreds Legion pretty easy. I just make debuff passes and they die fast. Even in crap gear its good. a psuedo 6l helm is enough.

"
ashanae написал:

Pretty good, on 4 army battle i'm doing about 1,5 bar of rewards and i know i can do better.

Got 4 jewels in one battle today.

Thanks for the replies! Most likely going to give this a go. Never did any summoning before :)
i've got some questions

1. what do you think about risen vaal advocates (fire/lightning)?
2. does the golem crit/ignite enough to keep combustion up?
3. what about fire pen for solarguards/risen vaal advocates/fire eaters?
4. does an empower also raise the skilllvl of the spells spectres use?

Hey, maybe mention Voideye? https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Voideye shouldn't this work with desecrate?
"
Hapseleg написал:
Hey, maybe mention Voideye? https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Voideye shouldn't this work with desecrate?

Yes id does, but atm you cant summon spectres with more lvl than 84, can help tho before you have desecrate at lvl 19.
I saw that up on the stats. Sad... Necro is great for legion. Fast clear. Great DPS.

Folks are selling those jewels cheap. Kinda crazy without checking all locations.

Im going to keep farming and buying them. Try out some different builds this league.

NS

The jewels definitely blur class distinctions. Slum Lord and axiom warden means you don't need to go necro anymore for the spec damage and health. You could go marauder with specs. Jugg with specs lol. Templar archer. etc.

"
ashanae написал:
"
Nightstone13 написал:
I get you cannot check... But who would sell a jewel with those stats for 8c? I sure would not.

NS

[

Melee league, not that many people play summoner, Necro is only 1% playerbase this league.
Последняя редакция: Nightstone13. Время: 26 июня 2019 г., 9:33:04
Yeah, tanky HoAg jugg with 4x slum lord is just resident sleeper on Uber Elder on total budged
i switched to spectres last night and i'm struggling with them dying to rare mobs. i'm sure victario's charity will help a lot once i hit lvl 50.

what specters should i summon while leveling or does it matter at early levels? i have earendal's embrace, so should i summon skellies or stick with lifesprig for the +1 desecrate gem level?

sorry for all the noob questions

So just got this today,im using pierce and lmp for map clear,for bossing what do you think i should switch too? Controlled destruction and conc effecT???
Leveling kind of sucks till you do cruel lab. spectres kinda suck till you get solar guards.

Its easier to level with freezing pulse and threshold jewels through those early levels. Unless you really like resummoning.

NS

"
qaizr написал:
i switched to spectres last night and i'm struggling with them dying to rare mobs. i'm sure victario's charity will help a lot once i hit lvl 50.

what specters should i summon while leveling or does it matter at early levels? i have earendal's embrace, so should i summon skellies or stick with lifesprig for the +1 desecrate gem level?

sorry for all the noob questions

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация