Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Nightstone13 написал:
Leveling kind of sucks till you do cruel lab. spectres kinda suck till you get solar guards.

Its easier to level with freezing pulse and threshold jewels through those early levels. Unless you really like resummoning.

NS
Скрытый текст

"
qaizr написал:
i switched to spectres last night and i'm struggling with them dying to rare mobs. i'm sure victario's charity will help a lot once i hit lvl 50.

what specters should i summon while leveling or does it matter at early levels? i have earendal's embrace, so should i summon skellies or stick with lifesprig for the +1 desecrate gem level?

sorry for all the noob questions

i completely forgot about doing the first lab in act 3 v_v
that probably explains why my dudes are so weak

i have the freezing pulse jewel so i'll try leveling with that

thanks!

Feel like a glass cannon right now. Barely hitting up to 3.5 health (life and ES). Under level 70+.

Prices for a cast speed wand is ridiculously high.
econo gear works great with this build. Don't focus to hard on small things.

My early econo gear. it was more than enough for red maps.

NS

"
Plaux написал:
Feel like a glass cannon right now. Barely hitting up to 3.5 health (life and ES). Under level 70+.

Prices for a cast speed wand is ridiculously high.
Yo I've been playing this build on PS4 and it's going well. Couple questions. Firstly, if I craft on some blue two toned boots with movement speed on them will I get +1 Spectre guaranteed with the fossil method? Also has anyone tried using the flame totem minions as spectres from the karui stronghold? Can someone do some testing as I think they would be strong and easy to play. Regards.
I really liked to play with frost sentinels, read advanced section, but don't have chaos for my Animate Guardian equip. So what gems should I use instead of Animate Guardian and combustion? Or its still worth to use combustion with frost sentinels?
"
Fatgutop написал:
Yo I've been playing this build on PS4 and it's going well. Couple questions. Firstly, if I craft on some blue two toned boots with movement speed on them will I get +1 Spectre guaranteed with the fossil method? Also has anyone tried using the flame totem minions as spectres from the karui stronghold? Can someone do some testing as I think they would be strong and easy to play. Regards.

I don't know about guaranteed, but I've done this twice now. I actually use a three-socket resonator with Shuddering, Bound, and Pristine fossils, and both times I got life, speed, and +1 spectres.

"

I really liked to play with frost sentinels, read advanced section, but don't have chaos for my anymatron equip. So what gems should I use instead of anymatron and combustion? Or its still worth to use combustion with frost sentinels?

Combustion only works with fire damage, so won't work with the frost sentinels. The gem setup listed for frost sentinels in the OP works, just use an amulet with life/dex/resists.
I've learnt the totem jobs are called TVs. Can I swap out one of my 4 fire eaters for one of these and not have to adjust the gems I'm using?
"
ashanae написал:
Yeah, tanky HoAg jugg with 4x slum lord is just resident sleeper on Uber Elder on total budged

I did a Juggernaut with HOAG, and 3 Frost Sentinels in SSF Flashback at the end of last league, and it felt really good

Great for delve

Последняя редакция: CoolColJ. Время: 27 июня 2019 г., 2:54:30
Hi everyone,

@ Ashanae and kayella

what spectres do you actually use?
@Ashanae why you use dread banner with SG? Only for debuff "Nearby Enemies have (15-21)% less Accuracy Rating"?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация