Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Fatgutop написал:
Yo I've been playing this build on PS4 and it's going well. Couple questions. Firstly, if I craft on some blue two toned boots with movement speed on them will I get +1 Spectre guaranteed with the fossil method?

It's not guaranteed at all.

Countless Bound + Shuddering + Pristines have been spent on these boots.

I've hit t1 life/life regen, 35% ms, but no +spectre. Or t1 life/life regen, +spectre and no ms. etc. Even tried adding in Sanctified. No luck.

Also, using fossils to craft will wipe the existing mods, so you will lose the ms on your two-tones.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 27 июня 2019 г., 8:46:38
Thanks for your great build and generous tips about leveling.
I have three questions about the additional fire damage and jewel.

- Why shouldn't the additional fire damage be in sceptor or wand?

- Should I remove or replace all the additional fire damage in all gears such as rings or boots, whatever?

- Can I use 'violent dead' unique jewel rather than unending hunger?

Thanks and I will wait for your updates on this great build guidance. Have a good luck in POE!
"
fRUECHTETEE0815 написал:
Hi everyone,

@ Ashanae and kayella

what spectres do you actually use?

I'm using Solar Guards.
"
CutieSabba написал:

So just got this today,im using pierce and lmp for map clear,for bossing what do you think i should switch too? Controlled destruction and conc effecT???

Nice armor, i'm looking for a similar, how much did you pay for that ? You crafted it ?
"
Puz0tron написал:
@Ashanae why you use dread banner with SG? Only for debuff "Nearby Enemies have (15-21)% less Accuracy Rating"?

Its give me Commander of Darkness buff + more dodge and lower nearby enemies accuracy rating.
Tho i use Dread banner now only when MFing, for normal mapping i swap it with Aspect of the Spider

I especially value AotS in Delve, atm around depth 420, but i hear they move upper difficulty so delve is more deadly a lot faster now ( At least is what Octavian0 is sayng )
Последняя редакция: ashanae. Время: 27 июня 2019 г., 9:24:36
I'm MFign with my SGS second day now because need muniez :)
I did some testing and in closed maps chain is awesome ( tho in Delve i still use pierce because chain got too low dmg here ) for open maps i'm swapping it with pierce to open most of Legion mobs.
Also swapped Controlled Destruction for fire pen for now and PoB shows me lower dmg but i feel like my dmg goes higher so for now i'm mapping with it.
"
kayella написал:
"
fRUECHTETEE0815 написал:
Hi everyone,

@ Ashanae and kayella

I believe Ashanae uses SGs exclusively.

I'm currently using SGs + Spiders.

I've been testing all 4 of the spectres I mention in the build guide as well as combining them with spiders. I plan to add information about all of them later this week.

I think SGs are the overall best option for Legion league in terms of map clear, boss killing and league mechanic.

Why you think SGs are better than FS ?
Isn't the freezing good for the legion mechanics ?
What if we can get to around 1m dps per FS (Magritte's build) ? SG's are still better option ?

I got around 15ex to spent and im thinking about trying Magritte's version.
SG's are getting really good DPS this league. Real High with some Slum lords.

As an example... Ran into Abaxoth on a t14 last night. that's usually an oh shit moment. Minions killed him before I even realized he had spawned. Saw the spam after the fact and went wow.

Legion is just getting shredded at this point.

One issue with the build is it is a Glass canon. Your going to get killed.

With the slum lord/axiom nodes I may switch over to Guardian. Classic block build.

Any class can be a necro now lol...

NS

"
Mantikera написал:
"
kayella написал:
"
fRUECHTETEE0815 написал:
Hi everyone,

@ Ashanae and kayella

I believe Ashanae uses SGs exclusively.

I'm currently using SGs + Spiders.

I've been testing all 4 of the spectres I mention in the build guide as well as combining them with spiders. I plan to add information about all of them later this week.

I think SGs are the overall best option for Legion league in terms of map clear, boss killing and league mechanic.

Why you think SGs are better than FS ?
Isn't the freezing good for the legion mechanics ?
What if we can get to around 1m dps per FS (Magritte's build) ? SG's are still better option ?

I got around 15ex to spent and im thinking about trying Magritte's version.
"
Nightstone13 написал:

Any class can be a necro now lol...

Thats sad but true, and every class but necro now do it better because of better defenses..
a legion monster was nice enough to drop a citaqualotl's wand in act 7 and my army is feeling a lot more formidable. sadly, i still need to unlock the trigger craft

i tried using zealotry and haste after picking up the reduced mana reserved passive and i only have 33 mana to use, which doesn't seem like enough. is there something i'm missing? am i spamming my spells too much or do i need more mana?
Последняя редакция: qaizr. Время: 27 июня 2019 г., 12:00:20

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация