Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Puz0tron написал:
With slower projectiles?

No, Rise Spectres - Controlled destruction - Minion Damage - Spell Echo - Elemental Focus - Concentrated Effect
"
ashanae написал:
"
Puz0tron написал:
With slower projectiles?

No, Rise Spectres - Controlled destruction - Minion Damage - Spell Echo - Elemental Focus - Concentrated Effect

Understand.
Do you tested AG with cheap gear?
Victarios boots
Ambus chest
Leer cast helmet
Southbound gloves
Dying Breath staff

In this gear AG(20/20) have 22.5k Hp(with minion life support), and survive on shaper guardians, and boost dps for spectres. But i dont sure about uber elder.
Последняя редакция: Puz0tron. Время: 28 июня 2019 г., 6:17:49
"
Puz0tron написал:

Understand.
Do you tested AG with cheap gear?
Victarios boots
Ambus chest
Leer cast helmet
Southbound gloves
Dying Breath staff

In this gear AG(20/20) have 22.5k Hp(with minion life support), and survive on shaper guardians, and boost dps for spectres. But i dont sure about uber elder.

Yes, i did but he was dying too much so i run with golem,m i run AG only in Army battles with Kingmaker
any idea why my POB shows my dps as low as 116k with solar guards? Have allready done elder and shaper.

POB link
https://pastebin.com/DCtHBWRE
You need to set some of the variables in the calculation tab.

Please clarify.
With the 'trigger' craft: when auto-cast desecrate or skeleton, does working '%# increased Minion Damage if you've used a Minion Skill Recently' ???
Or I need to use Minion Skill manualy?
Последняя редакция: DENive_of_Exile. Время: 28 июня 2019 г., 8:58:45
"
DENive_of_Exile написал:
Please clarify.
With the 'trigger' craft: when auto-cast desecrate or skeleton, does working '%# increased Minion Damage if you've used a Minion Skill Recently' ???
Or I need to use Minion Skill manualy?

Manually.

If you're running quickly, you're mostly like already spamming convocation to keep your spectres with you. The cooldown time of convocation is less than the jewel buff time, so you could consider it to be permanently up.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Is there a particular build variant anyone would recommend for hardcore? I see the super tanky one but is the dps loss still okay for doing things like delve and bosses?
I'm almost level 70, how much HP should I have?
I'm not sure what happens but when doing legion encounters my spectres just disappear. I've been playing necromancer before and I have never had issues with that. Have you guys had this happen to you, too? Could it be that with unending hunger soul eater they kill themselves to ele reflect? I've done ele reflect maps and they are pretty manageable and now my level 84 spectres got faceplanted by tier 12 map legion rares :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация