Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

What's the best single target gem setup for SG??
"
CutieSabba написал:
What's the best single target gem setup for SG??

For me, it's the same as the normal gem setup except replace GMP with Faster Projectiles. Others may have other ideas, especially if your 6-link has a white socket in it.
"
ashanae написал:
"
ZombieSlayer2 написал:
How on Earth did you get 4ex in 10 days of play?

What? I was at 30+ after 10 days lol and only because i was slacking

Agreed, 4ex in 10 days is completely reasonable - they've also got 16 challenges complete so they've probably been playing fairly hard. I had a few days where I was finding greater than 4ex per day
"
ashanae написал:
"
ZombieSlayer2 написал:

Dear Ashanae, can you help with my request? :) What should I improve in my gear?
"
qaizr написал:
i was wondering about the +1 spectre mod for chests. i know it only drops in the mines, but is it only on minion nodes or can it drop anywhere in the mines?

i might end up crafting the chest if i don't chance/find a vis mortis

It only drops from the minion nodes in delve. Then hope you get a good base & lucky annuls :)
"
"
ashanae написал:
"
ZombieSlayer2 написал:

Dear Ashanae, can you help with my request? :) What should I improve in my gear?

I'm not Ashanae but, I'll give you my thoughts...

For starters, make sure to quality all your flasks to 20%. (On a side note, divine life flasks heal more than eternal life flasks. If you're using any form of instant heal such as bubbling/seething, divine life flasks are usually better.) I would also suggest using an anti-curse flask (maybe replace your dousing?)

It would probably be a good idea to corrupt all the 20/20 gems you have. Then, you could try and upgrade your ghastly eye jewels. The Watcher's Eye you're using buffs Malevolence & Determination (two auras you're not using) so it'd be better to replace that with a relevant watcher's eye or another ghastly eye.

Getting at least 2 white sockets on your 6L is a bonus. Allows you to be flexible with your mapping/bossing gem swaps.

Lastly, I would swap the positions for some of your jewels. You want Anatomical Knowledge where your Unending Hunger currently is (more int in that radius so more life bonus). I would then move Unending Hunger upwards to where your 'Whispering Stare Ghastly Eye' is. Then, move that ghastly eye to where Anatomical Knowledge was originally.
Последняя редакция: meltedopen. Время: 28 июня 2019 г., 21:42:23
Kaom's Heart Build Path - Final Update

Summary
- 24 challenges completed
- Level 93
- 8.5K health
- Shaper deathless
- Elder deathless
- T16s deathless
- Still died a ton to Vaal Temple 83 because I'm noob
- Uber Elder deathless

Pros of this alternate build?
- This build replaces the typical early-game Vis Mortis with Kaom's Heart and a Pseudo 6L helmet for your Spectres.
- It provides a significant DPS and survival upgrade from a 5L Vis Mortis, and was significantly cheaper to put together initially than a 6L Vis Mortis.
- At 8.5K health, the only things you'll get one shot by are telegraphed attacks. Any deaths you incur will feel like your fault.
- You'll still have more than enough damage to clear all the content in the game.
- Also pretty good for leveling in the 90s when deaths become more punishing to your exp.

Gear
The helmet + Kaom's Heart are the unique parts of the build.

Lvl 20 Conc Effect/Minion Damage give your Spectres a power boost over the traditional 5L Vis Mortis. Try to get a high life roll if at all possible.

If you can get Socketed Gems deal X% more Elemental Damage, you can turn your Spectres into 7L champions, but it's pretty prohibitively expensive.

Shell out a couple extra chaos if you can find a corruption that's even slightly beneficial.

The rest of the gear is pretty standard late-game fare. Since the whole point of this build is to be beefy, prioritize T1 life rolls everywhere, you can get % maximum life on shield and gloves as well.

If you can get high elemental resistance rolls on most of your gear, you have the option to grab increased % minion damage affixes on amulet/ring/gloves without sacrificing defenses.

Последняя редакция: HideousPride. Время: 28 июня 2019 г., 22:14:53
"
meltedopen написал:

I'm not Ashanae but, I'll give you my thoughts...

For starters, make sure to quality all your flasks to 20%. (On a side note, divine life flasks heal more than eternal life flasks. If you're using any form of instant heal such as bubbling/seething, divine life flasks are usually better.) I would also suggest using an anti-curse flask (maybe replace your dousing?)

It would probably be a good idea to corrupt all the 20/20 gems you have. Then, you could try and upgrade your ghastly eye jewels. The Watcher's Eye you're using buffs Malevolence & Determination (two auras you're not using) so it'd be better to replace that with a relevant watcher's eye or another ghastly eye.

Getting at least 2 white sockets on your 6L is a bonus. Allows you to be flexible with your mapping/bossing gem swaps.

Lastly, I would swap the positions for some of your jewels. You want Anatomical Knowledge where your Unending Hunger currently is (more int in that radius so more life bonus). I would then move Unending Hunger upwards to where your 'Whispering Stare Ghastly Eye' is. Then, move that ghastly eye to where Anatomical Knowledge was originally.

Thanks for this answer, have some questions:

1. What's the point of corrupting 20\20 gems? For getting more quality?

2. I had one Watcher's Eye in my stash, not sure it's really good but it's for aura I use. Switched it.

3. What should I try to find on Ghastly Eyes? I don't really undertand what gives my spectres more dps: cast speed, minions damage after using minion skills or maybe cast\attack speed after kills? I want to know where can I calculate it :)
"

Thanks for this answer, have some questions:

1. What's the point of corrupting 20\20 gems? For getting more quality?

2. I had one Watcher's Eye in my stash, not sure it's really good but it's for aura I use. Switched it.

3. What should I try to find on Ghastly Eyes? I don't really undertand what gives my spectres more dps: cast speed, minions damage after using minion skills or maybe cast\attack speed after kills? I want to know where can I calculate it :)

1. To potentially get lvl 21 gems. Basically more DPS (although not as important for summoners as is for other builds).

2. Nice! You'll probably still want to upgrade in the future but, your current watchers eye will forsure improve the feel of your flame dash & phase run.

3. All of them improve DPS (certain ones benefit certain minions more than others). To calculate your DPS and which one is best for you, use Path of Building. It's extremely confusing to use at first, but a necessary tool to optimize your build. I would suggest watching Engineering Eternity's Youtube video: 'Path of Exile Tools: Path of Building'.
"

Sorry i was sleeping

Tho Meltedopen got your back :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация