Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Pathological написал:
"
Yoyibelle написал:
At this moment 7c of investment, no uber lab, no 5link, 4.5 EHP, bro, amazing build, fast and strong, burn everything, the lvling guide was really helpfull thanks <3

PD: How can i use Zealotry + Haste? i put the 7 nodes of mana reductions for skills but dont work.

Your character is private so nobody will likely be able to answer you, but either you have one of your auras inadvertantly linked to a support or you have more than those two auras running.

I have one node with 4% reserve reduction and it works fine; the only skill I can't use without turning off auras is my golem, which never dies anyway. I guess in theory the spectres would be too expensive too, but they haven't died since either.

Speaking of spectres, is there anyone currently using cannibals that would be willing to desecrate them in a zone for me to copy? I would then happily pass them on to anyone else. A sort of pay-it-forward scheme, if you will!

If you wish, you can send me a PM ingame, my user is : WyrasBitchyNecro
if anyone is on hc with cannibals i would love it if you could let me raise them
Still missing a ton of gear, gems etc. Links aren't final at all and basically I suck, but the leveling guide is fantastic, the build is super fun. Thanks!
Sooo, got a real life and playing HC so i'm not very far in game :D

Act 9 - still using zombies, because they are very tanky, and solve the "mele" problem you have with solar guards until you find the other spectres. The stone golem just needs one slot and still survives everything so far.

i linked zombies with combustion - fire dmg - minion dmg and i have 2x violent dead jewels in the passive tree.

i'm too afraid "removing" the zombies now.

A question to the passive point "necomantic aegis". I used this last league, now i already got Victarios Charity but havent skilles necromantic aegis yet. The spectres and zombies do get all the buff from the shield anyway and i dont loose life and resis from the shield. am i missing something here?

ah yes, what i forgot to ask;
don't know if this is mentioned in the guide; i like the phantasm's, but in boss fights, are they worth? or should we switch gem's for bissing?
"
Wyra написал:
"
Pathological написал:

Speaking of spectres, is there anyone currently using cannibals that would be willing to desecrate them in a zone for me to copy? I would then happily pass them on to anyone else. A sort of pay-it-forward scheme, if you will!

If you wish, you can send me a PM ingame, my user is : WyrasBitchyNecro

Thanks for that, I managed to get them. If anyone else needs them though, I am also happy to help, my Necro is Necrometra.
"
Ruamzutzla написал:
ah yes, what i forgot to ask;
don't know if this is mentioned in the guide; i like the phantasm's, but in boss fights, are they worth? or should we switch gem's for bissing?

I wouldn't use the Phantasm's for bossing. I imagine that the preferred setup for both mapping and bossing would be:

Mapping: Raise Spectre - Spell Echo - Summon Phantasm on Kill - Faster Projectiles - Minion Damage - Controlled Destruction

Bossing: Raise Spectre - Spell Echo - Elemental Focus - Controlled Destruction - Slower Projectiles - Minion Damage

Or something like that.
I went for the more tanky version of this build and added skeletons in an elder helmet.

Played SG+Skele for the last 2 leagues which has worked good but wanted to try something different.

Can really recommend this build.

I have really shoddy items (including tabula) and level 18-19 gems and it handles everything thrown at it without a problem.

Haven't got to "real" end-game yet, but killed a semi hard chimera roll yesterday with zero effort. Really good dps and decent clearspeed for minimal investment.

"
ahlmeister написал:
I went for the more tanky version of this build and added skeletons in an elder helmet.

Played SG+Skele for the last 2 leagues which has worked good but wanted to try something different.

Can really recommend this build.

I have really shoddy items (including tabula) and level 18-19 gems and it handles everything thrown at it without a problem.

Haven't got to "real" end-game yet, but killed a semi hard chimera roll yesterday with zero effort. Really good dps and decent clearspeed for minimal investment.

Its diffrent for me, My Spectres still dies a lot, and then I die afterwards. Just now i have died 8 times. Feels like I am spending more time on reviving spectres and dying at Tier 4 map - level 80 character
Последняя редакция: Sazzbot. Время: 11 марта 2019 г., 8:03:48
Can i use jewels with Minions deal Chaos/Cold/Lightning damage? Or will that screw up the EE? I have 1 jewel with minions deal fire allready.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация