Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
louiress написал:
I have 53 lvl but at this point spectres are doing almost 0 DPS on 4 link. R.I.P build ;/

You are doing something wrong. Almost all acts without 5l (bought it in act7). Just grab more minion nodes, save currency for core items and be sure that you raise max possible level spectres.
I've got a pretty important question ish....

It appears the "Trigger a socketed spell when using a skill" mod can no longer be learned for crafting I think? I've unveiled it from a wand and did not unlock it for crafting like I'd hoped to.

Is there something I'm doing wrong or is there a way im not aware of for crafting the wand at all right now? Your description says we have to multimod it but we can't even unlock it for crafting at all now it seems.
Последняя редакция: Wyra. Время: 10 марта 2019 г., 13:57:28
"
Wyra написал:
I've got a pretty important question ish....

It appears the "Trigger a socketed spell when using a skill" mod can no longer be learned for crafting I think? I've unveiled it from a wand and did not unlock it for crafting like I'd hoped to.

Is there something I'm doing wrong or is there a way im not aware of for crafting the wand at all right now? Your description says we have to multimod it but we can't even unlock it for crafting at all now it seems.

Add veiled mod (Asling in research) and hope for trigger. But with multircrafting it will be a great random and currency spending (if it is possible to add veiled mods on multicraft).
Cannibal fire-eater just found now at Arid Lake Tier 3
+ Barrows map Tier 3
Последняя редакция: Sazzbot. Время: 10 марта 2019 г., 19:34:29
"
louiress написал:
I have 53 lvl but at this point spectres are doing almost 0 DPS on 4 link. R.I.P build ;/

Check out my character in synthesis, you should have this skill tree. I only have 4 link spectres as well. I bought Victario's Charity Shield for 1c, Earendel's Embrace for 1c, and Bones of Ullr for 1c. My spectres almost never die, and that was before I got Soul Weaver from cruel lab. Every time your Raise spectre and desecrate gems level up you need to re-raise your flame sentinels, otherwise they will only ever be lvl 30 ish monsters in a level 55 zone. Plus I put my desecrate in a +1 chaos gem wand to get higher level corpses so I can raise higher level spectres from my hideout (currently my hideout is a level 60 zone). I hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other questions.
We trigger minions damage increase form jewels via Convocation? Flesh offering from weapon auto-cast wont trigger it?
Can someone please explain why we need added fire damage on atleast one jewel?
Is it because of EE? What if minions hit with fire damage before stormbrand gets the hit?

Abit confused here.
boiz, just level with Herald of Agony.

You need: storm brand/ball lightning + faster casting + lesser poison in a 3l wand (2b 1g sockets) and Herald of Agony + minion damge + summon phantasm on kill in a 3l wand with +1 to chaos gems (2b 1g sockets).

You can also and herald of purity for some meatshild.

Dont use spectres untill you have prayer guards in act 5, cuz they die quickly.

P.S. witches dons have acces to Herald of Agony, so youll need to buy it or to lvl a shadow/scion/ranger up to the chamber of sins lvl2 to get HoA.

P.P.S. untill lvl 16 you can lvl with frost bomb / storm brand with ease.
"
NOTE: You must have at least one ghastly eye with 'minions deal additional fire damage'. Any amount is fine.

Can you please explain why do I need one jewel with additional fire damage?
Also, could you please explain how do you reliably proc blind on hit? Only with storm brand?

Thanks!
Последняя редакция: yitriot. Время: 10 марта 2019 г., 17:31:32
"
Can you please explain why do I need one jewel with additional fire damage?
Also, could you please explain how do you reliably proc blind on hit? Only with storm brand?

If you want to replace the Added fire damge gem for Stone golem with multistrike, you will need a new source for the fire damage to proc Ignite. Hence the added fire dmg jewel.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация