Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

1-Does Elemental Damage (%) or Spell Damage (%) affect the specters?

2-what about Cast/attack speed when it just says " Increase Attack speed % " without mentioning minion?

3-Can i use jewels with Minions deal Chaos/Cold/Lightning damage and do they add more damage to my specters ?? Or will that screw up the EE? I have 1 jewel with minions deal fire already.

4-also , what's the best way to acquire Betrayal Craft recipes right now in synthesis?

thanks a lot ,
Последняя редакция: Priyora. Время: 11 марта 2019 г., 23:44:29
Just a reminder:
Since we are using EE (Elem Equilibrium), do NOT falme_dash through or near bosses.

While I'm low lvl, I'm using Skullhead helmet and Earendel's mace. Last one allows me to use Leap Slam, so I'm protected from selfown with flame dash :D
Would be even better, if add somewhere "add X lightning damage with attacks", but not really needed.

"
Priyora написал:

2-what about Cast/attack speed when it just says " Increase Attack speed % " without mentioning minion?

3-also , what's the best way to acquire Betrayal Craft recipes right now in synthesis?

thanks a lot ,

1 and 2: If you mean mods on gear or passives on tree, then not, if only it's not specially stated, like "minions have " or "minions deal " etc
Same for any other possible mods, like life, resists etc.
AFAIK, the only mods, that affects minions too, are: IIR and IIQ, but not sure. Would be sucks if not, tho...

3: mindless grind acts (9+) and maps - nothing else :D
Now if area has Betrayal encounter, then, you'll find 3 encounters - this could be even easier to level, than it was in the Betrayal Season, lol
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Последняя редакция: SilverWF. Время: 11 марта 2019 г., 23:58:19
"
SilverWF написал:
Just a reminder:
Since we are using EE (Elem Equilibrium), do NOT falme_dash through or near bosses.

While I'm low lvl, I'm using Skullhead helmet and Earendel's mace. Last one allows me to use Leap Slam, so I'm protected from selfown with flame dash :D
Would be even better, if add somewhere "add X lightning damage with attacks", but not really needed.

Flame dash causing EE isn't a really big deal, it will instantly get overwritten by storm brand on anything that matters. EE effects don't stack on top of each other, only the most recent hit applies; storm brand hits 3 times a second.

It might reduce your trash dps marginally when you aren't using storm brand but spectres kill that stuff so fast it's hard to notice a difference.
"
SilverWF написал:
Just a reminder:

"
Priyora написал:

3-also , what's the best way to acquire Betrayal Craft recipes right now in synthesis?

thanks a lot ,

1 and 2: If you mean mods on gear or passives on tree, then not, if only it's not specially stated, like "minions have " or "minions deal " etc
Same for any other possible mods, like life, resists etc.
AFAIK, the only mods, that affects minions too, are: IIR and IIQ, but not sure. Would be sucks if not, tho...

3: mindless grind acts (9+) and maps - nothing else :D
Now if area has Betrayal encounter, then, you'll find 3 encounters - this could be even easier to level, than it was in the Betrayal Season, lol

so the elemental damage % on the wand if I craft it , is not important huh?
Also I heard from others that the crafting mods such as " Trigger " and the other one from betrayal cant be crafted in synthesis despite you actually unlocking them??

***LAST Question ,Can I use jewels with Minions deal Chaos/Cold/Lightning damage and do they add more damage to my specters ?? Or will that screw up the EE? I have 1 jewel with minions deal fire already.
"
Priyora написал:
Also I heard from others that the crafting mods such as " Trigger " and the other one from betrayal cant be crafted in synthesis despite you actually unlocking them??

***LAST Question ,Can I use jewels with Minions deal Chaos/Cold/Lightning damage and do they add more damage to my specters ?? Or will that screw up the EE? I have 1 jewel with minions deal fire already.

Nope, the ele damage crafted to a wand isn't important if its main purpose is to apply to minions, cause it won't.
I wish I could answer about the Trigger mod, but I am way behind everyone (just started league today, really).
You can use those jewels if you find them (though I am not sure if they would be best for the build or anything), as only you can trigger EE. No matter how many elemental types of damage your minions throw at mobs, they will not trigger EE themselves. The thing is, if you trigger EE with, let's say, Storm Brand, then you don't want your spectres dealing a bunch of lightning damage or they will be going up against a buffed res from the mob and their DPS will suffer from it.

Edit: Has anyone messed with maybe running Discipline (I know, it is frowned upon with the Acrobatics nodes) and slotting Energy Leech on our minions? Can it work? I have not read a ton about it, so that may have already been covered by a staff member, but that would be a nice DPS boost if that was the case (though maybe not worth it in comparison to other things we have going on in the build).
Последняя редакция: GoatEatingToilet. Время: 12 марта 2019 г., 1:41:33
Hello, i see there is couple variations of this build. Currently i'm playing dual curse. It is possible to kill uber elder with this one?
leveling is awful... 47 deathes at 37 lvl..... I've never played so difficult build to level before.... hope it will pay off in the endgame
"
Priyora написал:

The Mod "Trigges socketed Spell" is craftable in Synthesis. Just look up the Tradeforum. Usally the guys who have unlocked that enchant already take 10 C fee and 3 C for the enchant itself.

That mod is a really huge QOL upgrade. Your other Questions got already answered.

@kayella
Thx again for the Guide and ur efford. Its fucking awesome and i have a blast playing the build. Got my Fire Eaters while leveling from a friendly guildy ;) and instantly fell in love with them. Clearspeed is really good. Map Bosses are melting like shit. Now grinding my Atlas up. For now iam using Dual Aura Haste and Zeal..something.

Enjoy yourself kind sir!

cheers

Can somebody explain how Spell Echo works with the Specters?

I unequip it to ensure i get 4 of the minions I need.

Does the gem just mean my specters every spell is doubled?

Cheers
"
Ihazurpistola написал:
Can somebody explain how Spell Echo works with the Specters?

I unequip it to ensure i get 4 of the minions I need.

Does the gem just mean my specters every spell is doubled?

Cheers

No. It works the same way like you have it equiped. They cast there spells 2 times in a row inestead of 1. If you have linked it to the spectre gem: be careful you cast the skill 2 times it self. If you want to desecrate 1 specific spectre, take the gem out for it and then link it back after you have your army.

Question:

Can i desecrate every spectre? so maybe a friend comes in game and desecrate the fire guys here, can i summon then at low level for myself?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация