Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

New synthesis IMPLICIT mod on boots (you can have both)

Minions deal (15–16)% increased Damage
Spectres have (30–35)% increased Damage

But if i understand it right, you must sacrifice 3 boots with +1 spectres first, and you get a new base that you can craft back to +1 spectre... :)
"
Sazzbot написал:
"
emoListic написал:
Played this as a starrter, only thing i wish i knew is getting WraithLord eaarly so my spectres wont die so much before cruel lab. Doing maps right now and its really good. Died mostly to me flaamedaashing into packs.

Heres what i've so far.
Скрытый текст

Where do i find the crafting for minion +dmg on wand?

Bought it off trade. Could be gotten off in the the Temple of Atzoatl i think.

"
Kereon написал:
"
emoListic написал:

Heres what i've so far.

That's impressive, congrats !

Did you find a way to craft the "Trigger a socketed spell" affix or did you use Aisling in research to add it ?

Using Aisling would require an extraordinary amount of luck...

Friend had the craft, he did it for mme
"
Priyora написал:
***LAST Question ,Can I use jewels with Minions deal Chaos/Cold/Lightning damage and do they add more damage to my specters ?? Or will that screw up the EE? I have 1 jewel with minions deal fire already.

You can, but this would be quite expensive.
I mean, you need abyss jewels with: 1. Life, 2. Minion damage increase, 3. Some stats or resists.
And having 4th mod with added damage would be great, for sure, but pretty expensive to craft or buy.

And no, only you able to place EE on monsters, but not your minions or golems.

Fire damage added is for golem (he is minion too) - to give him a chance to burn target, to proc increase damage from Combustion gem

"
Japan написал:
Can i desecrate every spectre? so maybe a friend comes in game and desecrate the fire guys here, can i summon then at low level for myself?

Lets imagine, that you have some spectres and your friend - CFEs.
You both need to be in the same area, like map or HO (not a town, obv) with your spectres.
Then any of you can spawn corpses - since area contains CFEs, so they would be spawned too. Better, if spawning corpses would be a guy with higher skill level.
Then you, mouseover on the CFE body and press Raise Spectre. Repeat until you will have needed number of CFEs.

I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
If you have trouble leveling, try the combi of bane/despair/void manipulation/controlled destruction. That alone should push you over towards the end.

Note though that the minion helmet has been nerfed from 30-40% to 10-20%. This means that the gain isnt that much (as in, have fun trying to get the right lab enchant on the head...)
"
SilverWF написал:

"
Japan написал:
Can i desecrate every spectre? so maybe a friend comes in game and desecrate the fire guys here, can i summon then at low level for myself?

Lets imagine, that you have some spectres and your friend - CFEs.
You both need to be in the same area, like map or HO (not a town, obv) with your spectres.
Then any of you can spawn corpses - since area contains CFEs, so they would be spawned too. Better, if spawning corpses would be a guy with higher skill level.
Then you, mouseover on the CFE body and press Raise Spectre. Repeat until you will have needed number of CFEs.

So if this works. Can someone give me the spectres? maybe leveling is smoother with it :s

And my way of leveling at the moment ist:

following the passive tree here but use the equip suggests from enki's arc witch for leveling. So i use Arc since level 12. Together with Spell echo and some stuff you blast everything away. For bosses i suggest a 4 link with skeletons (Minion Damage, Minion Speed, Meele Damage, Skele). It is very easy with it.
I found the spectres at low level are not useful and doing too low damage for that effort (curse on hit etc).
Последняя редакция: Japan. Время: 12 марта 2019 г., 9:32:18
"
Cookiematico написал:
If you have trouble leveling, try the combi of bane/despair/void manipulation/controlled destruction. That alone should push you over towards the end.

Agree, Bane is amazing skill for leveling.
Also, you need to ignore leveling part of the build, and go straight to "2nd curse" node
Combo of Bane - Despair - Temporal chains - Void manipulation just melts everything in acts :D
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
MyGear

What i can change in gear? Im newbie
Последняя редакция: EbloZAVR. Время: 12 марта 2019 г., 10:45:59
"
evilmindcz написал:

But if i understand it right, you must sacrifice 3 boots with +1 spectres first, and you get a new base that you can craft back to +1 spectre... :)

I think you're right, except we can't fossil craft fractured items for now, they are working on enabling it. Until then the implicit is out of reach.

There is a minion damage implicit on weapons (up to 44%) but you can't get that and the temple mod on the same weapon, so you can only have the regular (40-45%) mod. That means it's slightly weaker than the temple mod (and much more complicated to make).

Other implicits are available like :
+1 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems
On helmets. That might be good but it can't be elder/shaped.

Also possible : jewels with up to 5% increased minion damage, or 1-2% attack and cast speed for minions implicits.
Not a huge buff but these would be BIS and obtainable (contrary to all other stuff I listed).
"
oothomioo написал:
So is aspect of the avian dead with the new zealotry aura?

I no longer recommend bird aspect. The build guide will be updated later this week to reflect this.

---
"
warden91 написал:
I would like to know that fire eaters attack considered a cast or attack skill because I have a "Minions have x% chance to blind on hit with attacks" stat on a jewel.
Also wondering if "Minions have 6% increased attack/cast speed" flat stat on a jewel any good or just the "... minions have killed recently".

Anything with 'with attacks' won't apply to the spectres, but they do apply to the stone golem, so it's usable mod, however, you don't really need it for clearing low level trash monsters, so it's only useful on T16+ bosses (can they be blinded?).

Flat cast speed is decent, it's always up, the triggered cast speed is just a bit higher.

---
"
Triapka написал:
i am confused with mapping clear speed. I suppose it’s rhe same on t10 as shown on t16 in video, is this the case?

It's about the same.

---
"
GoatEatingToilet написал:
Edit: Has anyone messed with maybe running Discipline (I know, it is frowned upon with the Acrobatics nodes) and slotting Energy Leech on our minions? Can it work?

Victario's Charity already gives them about 20es, but Energy Leech doesn't seem to support Raise Spectre; the dps number doesn't change in PoB (or Openarl hasn't implemented it in PoB yet).

---
"
qbatronix написал:
Hello, i see there is couple variations of this build. Currently i'm playing dual curse. It is possible to kill uber elder with this one?

All version can kill Uber Elder.

---
"
evilmindcz написал:

When/If we can fossil craft synthesis gear, this will be a nice damage boost.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 12 марта 2019 г., 11:09:09
Sooo guys

Just found a jewel with fire damage to minions, so i can get rid now of combustion support and replace it. But i'm not only using stone golem, i also use my zombies.

This my gear so far:
Скрытый текст

what's best to add? ....i was thinking about blind support as help for bossing.....eventually minion life because they SOMETIMES die (only the zomboys, not the spectres)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация