Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Sorry if i missed this in the thread, but how much more DPS is the pledge vs shield wand build?

I'm looking to use this for doing emblem runs.
Последняя редакция: Chrom. Время: 22 июля 2019 г., 13:24:05
"
Chrom написал:
Sorry if i missed this in the thread, but how much more DPS is the pledge vs shield wand build?

I'm looking to use this for doing emblem runs.

They are nearly the same DPS wise. Pledge of Hands I believe could be a little lower but not enough to really make a huge difference. Each Slave Driver is still going to easily pull 1-1.25m DPS (And you have 4 of them).
So, I've got all the gear the gems and everything but when I use desecrate I get like 2 seconds to see the bodies then they just explode into blood and I can't make it a spectre. Also when I get the Slave Driver it just takes it away from me. Any idea what is happening?
You need to take off the devouring diadem, it eats corpses.
"
gromkins написал:
You need to take off the devouring diadem, it eats corpses.

Yup that was the situation I am a idiot. Thank you
hey i did try summoning the spectres from act 5 then went to my highest map with lvl 80 monster and take off the raise spectre gem and put it back on and i checked descrate nothing changed (doesnt show i can creat lvl 100 corpse).
in this case what should i do?
If wearing a diadem do we have to take MoM to get any benefit from ES? I don't understand the whole ES/MoM/Eldritch Bat interactions.
Which spectres we use at 34?
"
24kal45 написал:
Which spectres we use at 34?

I used Tentacle Miscreations. They use a couple of diff gems, but they are VERY strong.
"
blackpussyy написал:
hey i did try summoning the spectre's from act 5 then went to my highest map with lvl 80 monster and take off the raise spectre gem and put it back on and i checked desecrate nothing changed (doesn't show i can create lvl 100 corpse).
in this case what should i do?

You need 2 desecrates. One at lvl 1 (Which is on trigger wand) and another on offhand that is high enough to raise lvl 100's. When you head to lvl 80 map remove spectre gem and put it back in and remove echo so you don't double cast. Afterwards you can then swap to offhand and desecrate looking for Slave Drivers. Once all 4 are up swap back to primary weapon set and put your echo back in (don't forget this step or you loose a lot of damage).
Последняя редакция: Alenael. Время: 22 июля 2019 г., 19:17:38

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация